WindowRama By Paul

Reviews for WindowRama By Paul

Anton in Toronto
Anton in Toronto

4 double-hung windows.

Windowrama came to the house several times to talk about my windows and my options, and to measure the existing windows. The windows they ordered came in when they said they would and they called me promptly. We scheduled a day the next week for installation. The 2 installers who came to the house arrived at the arranged time. Mark and Andre worked steadily through the day. They did very good work, were pleasant, and cleaned up before they left. They replaced any areas of rotten wood, installed new vinyl windows, and covered the existing outside wood trim with aluminum. The job was done in a day.

Window capping gone terribly wrong

Windorama capped my windows and following their installation, I had water coming into the building. This caused extensive damage to my new walls as well as the floor. I reached out to them several times but they continue to ignore my calls and emails. I wanted to pay them a visit but this company has no valid address. On the receipt as well as on line they have several listed addresses that are fake - 3 residential addresses that are not listed or linked to this company in any way. They also charged me HST but keep failing to provide me with an HST number. This is a provincial offence.
I do not know how this company ever got good reviews from other people. Based on my experience in dealing with them, I can only
conclude that they are a fake company and warn anyone who is thinking of dealing with them.

Shelley in Mississauga
Shelley in Mississauga

I am really disappointed with this company. I was thrilled with them in the beginning. I worked with Alex, who I thought was very knowledgable and sincere when going over everything that I needed for my home.

When it came time to do the work, Vadim and his crew were on time every day and did not leave a mess behind.

I don’t know who Paul is that everybody else mentions, I never talked to a Paul. The guys told me that Paul had trained them and that he was older now and he they were taking over… Whatever I was very happy until they installed the incorrect window in one of my bathrooms and I have Now been waiting for months with zero people getting back to me about getting this fixed, when they told me it would be just a few weeks.

I am really easy going but after attempting to get this fixed NINE different times on my end, I’m done.

I refuse to pay a dime for this, luckily I had a deferred payment for financing, and I am not going to pay a cent until it is fixed so it is in their court now.

Tread cautiously. They are great at selling and installing but if they screw it up, you are on your own. My neighbour gets a free show every night since they did not install the correct frosted window.

Marcia in San Francisco
Marcia in San Francisco
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Windows & Doors

A great company. They were efficient and professional from start to finish. Their quote was very competitive, and they gave me lots of great information to use, even going so far on basic care methods for the windows they were not changing. The installers worked quickly and cleanly, and it was a truly great job. Highly recommend these guys.

Alexy in Toronto
Alexy in Toronto

Sliding Doors

My wife and I found Windowrama due to their positive online reviews. Upon talking with Paul who is the owner, we found out he installed Window City products. I started researching the products and really liked what I saw from Window City. I decided on getting 2 sliding patio doors with heat mirror glass. Paul also went above and beyond to let my wife and I visit a home which had a similar slider installed so I could compare the product to others I had seen in person. This sealed the deal for us as the quality is outstanding and we went with Windowrama. The pricing for the doors were very competitive especially when you consider the warranty from both the manufacturer and for the install. Communication was excellent and the whole process went smoothly. We did hit a couple snags but Paul has stepped up immediately and took care of the little problems. So far we are happy we chose this company to do our doors and when we end up replacing windows next year, Paul will be my first call. Thank you for everything!

MARK
MARK

WINDOW INSTALL

I HAD 15 WINDOWS REPLACED DOUBLE HUNG WITH THE PRAIRIE DESIGN ON TOP WINDOW. ALSO A FULL STORM DOOR (NO SCREEN) BEVELED GLASS WITH PRAIRIE DESIGN.
THEY PROMISED THE WINDOWS IN ONE MONTH AND I RECEIVED THEM ON TIME. THEY WERE HERE FOR 4 DAYS WHICH THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD BE AND THEY WERE ON TIME EACH DAY AND LEFT MY HOUSE NEET AND CLEAN. EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THEIR WORK AND WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE. THE DOOR WAS INSTALLED IN FOUR HOURS THEY WERE NEET AND CLEAN. THEY REMOVED ALL TRASH.

Jose in Toronto
Jose in Toronto

Accomodating service

Andre and Alexy, his son were awesome to work with. They helped me make both aesthetic and economical choices. They are knowledgeable, meticulous, attend to detail, and very practical. The windows are beautiful and my house is no longer drafty. They made every attempt to accommodate my requests, even installing at an earlier date than originally planned. This was an expensive job, but their prices are competitive and I was very pleased.

R. Briggs  in Mississauga
R. Briggs in Mississauga
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Front Window Replacement

These guys definitely deserve 10 Stars from the initial contact to the final inspection, Andre and his team performed professionally and the work exceeded my expectations. Andre is the owner and returned my call promptly upon inquiry, was punctual to our initial meeting, was detailed in his explanation of my options and presented his product with a professional approach, but not over the layman's head. After scheduling, Andre kept in touch to keep me updated on the status of my order. The installation was done in less than a day and his crew could not have been more professional and courteous. They even brought a vacuum to clean up any mess after install. There is not one aspect of the process that deserved anything less than 10 stars. Time will tell the quality of the product, but as of now, I could not be more pleased. I would highly recommend Andre and Windowrama.

peter
peter

Replacing back windows

Andre was great to work with. My installation had some unexpected challenges for the installers, but Andre and Ed took care of everything without any issues. I had a sliding vinyl window from another manufacturer installed about a year earlier and the windows from WindowRama function much better (the latches engage without applying any pressure, the latches form a tight seal and the windows move smoothly up and down). Will definitely be calling WindowRama when I do the front of the house. I almost passed over them because I thought they would be too expensive given their perfect reviews online. Give them a shot, their pricing was competitive and the service was great.

1967har
1967har

Living Room Window

It was pleasure to work with Paul, he was very quick and helpful when our window got broken this winter by a falling branch. This is a living room window so it is the biggest one in the house, plus we spend a lot of time in that room. Paul came out the very next day. Helped us insulate everything properly. Took all the measurements and was back with a freshly manufactured window in less then 3 weeks. Our new window looks great and it make our living room ever brighter. We were very happy with the service from WindowRama they are the real deal!

More about WindowRama By Paul

------ ATTENTION ! ------ Before you purchase your next windows give me a call. My name is Paul and I work at the factory! --------
55% of window contractors purchase windows at our factory. ------- SKIP The MIDDLEMAN and Save 35% on any Window and Door purchase and installation. -------
1. I have been working at a Windows and Doors factory here in Toronto for over 19 years. --------
2. I have a great relationship with my boss, and I can buy any windows or doors at manufacturing cost. --------
3. I personally do all of the measuring, ordering as well as installation. ---------
4. Once your windows are ordered I fully oversee the exact manufacturing process to makes sure that every window is custom made. ---------
5. I have no staff, no fancy office and no overhead. I will show you the factory invoice so that you know you are not paying a single dollar over the manufacturing cost. My Competition will never do that! ---------
6. I offer lifetime warranty. Any window that goes bad will be replaced with a brand new one! --------

------ All of my estimates are absolutely free. ---- I do House Window Installations ----- I do Office Window Installations ----- I do Industrial Window Installations ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------ I Provide Toronto Window and Door Installations ------- Scarborough Window and Door Installations ------- Etobicoke Window and Door Installations ------- North York Window and Door Installations ------- Mississauga Window and Door Installations ------- Brampton Window and Door Installations ------- Oakville Window and Door Installations ------- Burlington Window and Door Installations ------- Hamilton Window and Door Installations ------- St Catharines Window and Door Installations ------- Niagara Falls Window and Door Installations ------- Vaughan Window and Door Installations ------- Richmond Hill Window and Door Installations ------- Markham Window and Door Installations ------- Aurora Window and Door Installations ------- Newmarket Window and Door Installations ------- Stouffville Window and Door Installations ------- Pickering Window and Door Installations ------- Ajax Window and Door Installations ------- Whitby Window and Door Installations ------- Oshawa Window and Door Installations
WindowRama by Paul is a family run business and if you call us we will treat you like family from the first time we meet to a final handshake and the job well done. Plus we stand behind our Windows and Doors as well as all of our craftsmanship a 100% that is why we offer a Life Time Transferable Warranty.

I am small local business just trying to provide for my family, the quality of my work means everything to me. Give me a chance to work for you and you will be a very Satisfied Customer.