WindowRama by Paul

Reviews for WindowRama by Paul

MARK
MARK

WINDOW INSTALL

I HAD 15 WINDOWS REPLACED DOUBLE HUNG WITH THE PRAIRIE DESIGN ON TOP WINDOW. ALSO A FULL STORM DOOR (NO SCREEN) BEVELED GLASS WITH PRAIRIE DESIGN.
THEY PROMISED THE WINDOWS IN ONE MONTH AND I RECEIVED THEM ON TIME. THEY WERE HERE FOR 4 DAYS WHICH THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD BE AND THEY WERE ON TIME EACH DAY AND LEFT MY HOUSE NEET AND CLEAN. EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THEIR WORK AND WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE. THE DOOR WAS INSTALLED IN FOUR HOURS THEY WERE NEET AND CLEAN. THEY REMOVED ALL TRASH.

Jose in Toronto
Jose in Toronto

Accomodating service

Andre and Alexy, his son were awesome to work with. They helped me make both aesthetic and economical choices. They are knowledgeable, meticulous, attend to detail, and very practical. The windows are beautiful and my house is no longer drafty. They made every attempt to accommodate my requests, even installing at an earlier date than originally planned. This was an expensive job, but their prices are competitive and I was very pleased.

R. Briggs  in Mississauga
R. Briggs in Mississauga
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Front Window Replacement

These guys definitely deserve 10 Stars from the initial contact to the final inspection, Andre and his team performed professionally and the work exceeded my expectations. Andre is the owner and returned my call promptly upon inquiry, was punctual to our initial meeting, was detailed in his explanation of my options and presented his product with a professional approach, but not over the layman's head. After scheduling, Andre kept in touch to keep me updated on the status of my order. The installation was done in less than a day and his crew could not have been more professional and courteous. They even brought a vacuum to clean up any mess after install. There is not one aspect of the process that deserved anything less than 10 stars. Time will tell the quality of the product, but as of now, I could not be more pleased. I would highly recommend Andre and Windowrama.

peter
peter

Replacing back windows

Andre was great to work with. My installation had some unexpected challenges for the installers, but Andre and Ed took care of everything without any issues. I had a sliding vinyl window from another manufacturer installed about a year earlier and the windows from WindowRama function much better (the latches engage without applying any pressure, the latches form a tight seal and the windows move smoothly up and down). Will definitely be calling WindowRama when I do the front of the house. I almost passed over them because I thought they would be too expensive given their perfect reviews online. Give them a shot, their pricing was competitive and the service was great.

1967har
1967har

Living Room Window

It was pleasure to work with Paul, he was very quick and helpful when our window got broken this winter by a falling branch. This is a living room window so it is the biggest one in the house, plus we spend a lot of time in that room. Paul came out the very next day. Helped us insulate everything properly. Took all the measurements and was back with a freshly manufactured window in less then 3 weeks. Our new window looks great and it make our living room ever brighter. We were very happy with the service from WindowRama they are the real deal!

Helena
Helena
1 review Aurora, ON

2 doors

We had used WindowRama to replace our front door as well as our patio door. They had a great special on this January and we decided to take advantage of that offer. We had used them about 3 years ago to replace windows for my mothers house and now we were happy to use them again for our home. Just as before they very quick, careful and meticulous. Thank you Paul and Simon for your work.

Gregory
Gregory

Windows replacement

We replaced most of the windows in the house this February. Our windows have gotten old over the years and this winter had a final toll on them. Windowrama was able to do the install quickly within just two days. Also they helped us fill out all the paperwork to get the green program rebates from embridge which was also very helpful. Now the new windows look great and are much better sealed then the old ones.

Matt C.
Matt C.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Windows and doors

We had Paul and Tim do an install of 5 windows and our side door. They were professional and careful with their job. They were also able to help us fill out our paperwork for the government rebate. Very pleasant company to work with

Hello Matt, thank you for your kind words, we are glad you are happy with our job.

Alice in Scarborough
Alice in Scarborough

Doors

I have decided to change two of my doors, front and back as this winter has really taken a toll on them. I called WindowRama because a neighbour of our had used them last summer and they were very happy with their services. Andre came out and gave me a very detailed estimate with different options. He offered us many different types of doors for our budget. At the end we picked a bit higher quality doors for extra money because of all the benefits. About 2 weeks later a team of two guys came out and they were done with the install in a matter of one afternoon. Our doors look great now, and the insulation around them is much better then the old ones that we have. If you need doors or windows call WindowRama. They have great prices and the services in my opinion is unbeatable.

Alice thank you very much for your review, say hello to the whole family

Andrew in North York
Andrew in North York

Window replacement

From quoting to replacement, this company is very good to deal with. They did a great job with the windows replacements. I would recommend this company! The windows look great.

It was a pleasure to work for you Andrew, please feel free to call us in the future for your window needs

More about WindowRama by Paul

------ ATTENTION ! ------ Before you purchase your next windows give me a call. My name is Paul and I work at the factory! --------
55% of window contractors purchase windows at our factory. ------- SKIP The MIDDLEMAN and Save 35% on any Window and Door purchase and installation. -------
1. I have been working at a Windows and Doors factory here in Toronto for over 19 years. --------
2. I have a great relationship with my boss, and I can buy any windows or doors at manufacturing cost. --------
3. I personally do all of the measuring, ordering as well as installation. ---------
4. Once your windows are ordered I fully oversee the exact manufacturing process to makes sure that every window is custom made. ---------
5. I have no staff, no fancy office and no overhead. I will show you the factory invoice so that you know you are not paying a single dollar over the manufacturing cost. My Competition will never do that! ---------
6. I offer lifetime warranty. Any window that goes bad will be replaced with a brand new one! --------

------ All of my estimates are absolutely free. ---- I do House Window Installations ----- I do Office Window Installations ----- I do Industrial Window Installations ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------ I Provide Toronto Window and Door Installations ------- Scarborough Window and Door Installations ------- Etobicoke Window and Door Installations ------- North York Window and Door Installations ------- Mississauga Window and Door Installations ------- Brampton Window and Door Installations ------- Oakville Window and Door Installations ------- Burlington Window and Door Installations ------- Hamilton Window and Door Installations ------- St Catharines Window and Door Installations ------- Niagara Falls Window and Door Installations ------- Vaughan Window and Door Installations ------- Richmond Hill Window and Door Installations ------- Markham Window and Door Installations ------- Aurora Window and Door Installations ------- Newmarket Window and Door Installations ------- Stouffville Window and Door Installations ------- Pickering Window and Door Installations ------- Ajax Window and Door Installations ------- Whitby Window and Door Installations ------- Oshawa Window and Door Installations
WindowRama by Paul is a family run business and if you call us we will treat you like family from the first time we meet to a final handshake and the job well done. Plus we stand behind our Windows and Doors as well as all of our craftsmanship a 100% that is why we offer a Life Time Transferable Warranty.

I am small local business just trying to provide for my family, the quality of my work means everything to me. Give me a chance to work for you and you will be a very Satisfied Customer.