WindowRama by Paul

Basement Renovation
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  WindowRama by Paul

Reviews for WindowRama by Paul

Santosh Arya in Oakville

Roman from WindowRama did a fantastic job at my home on windows & door brick to brick replacement project. Roman visited my home for measurements and inhome quotation. Roman also made sure that all my wishlist were completed from this project & he made a couple of visits until I was satisfied with all Windows, Door design & dimensions. This project was the replacement of all windows and doors of my home including patio door. Roman & his team did very professional work. Roman gave a very competitive quote. Roman & his team was very experienced in their profession. They were very clear on the understanding of the project. WindowRama supplied very high quality of Windows & Doors. Considering my experience with Roman & WindowRama, I will always like to choose them again. I rate Roman & WindowRama 10 out of 10.

Becker in Toronto

Eleven windows were replaced and a door. All the windows are triple pane and I could immediately tell the difference in sound and heat. The living room windows were turned into two bay windows and a single door with a window was turned into french doors which opened up my living room and gave a great new look to front of house.
Robert and his crew were punctual, friendly, explained what they were doing as they went. They were very accommodating when building the bay window roof I wanted a different look than other windows and they did it! They were concerned about tarps on my lawn far more than I was (grass grows!) They left everything better than before! Explained the windows, door and cleaned up thoroughly. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you, Thank-you .

Tom in Toronto

From the beginning meeting with the salesperson, through the measuring and installation processes, and dealing with minor manufacturing issues afterwards, Windowrama people were very nice and responsive to work with. The salesman seemed to understand quickly what we were hoping for and led us to choose windows we now couldn't be happier with, both in terms of their appearance, functionality, and in terms of how professionally they were installed. The price was very competitive with other estimates we had gotten, especially given the high quality of the windows we chose. I always felt comfortable having Windowrama people in our home, finding them very friendly and trustworthy. The installation process itself was quicker and more painless than I could have imagined, the installers clearly being very experienced, careful and competent. I much appreciated their use of a local manufacturer for the windows themselves, making dealing with the manufacturing issue much easier. And their office staff was always very responsive and helpful and reassuring to talk to, and never lost track of us. This was one of the best experiences with professional contractors that we have had.

Ernest

Windowrama installed a new door in the front of our house out to the patio. The old door was cracked and the glass broken. They gave me a quote to replace the door. This was not the cheapest quote, however I had a better feeling about Windowrama than the other supplier. They installed the door without a hitch. It looks great and an added benefit is that it seals perfectly and no air leaking anywhere around the door. They called after the installation to make sure everything was perfect, and if I liked the job. I would use them again and would recommend them to others.

konstantin

I hired Windowrama to replace 32 windows in a house remodel. The sales guy did a great job of explaining my options on window lines and even came back the next day with samples of the selected window line. The install crew did a fantastic job of removing the old windows, installing the new windows, and trimming out the new windows. They gave me lots of choices on how to trim out the new windows and their work was super high quality. We had a couple of issues come up with the install. I ordered casement windows for two large bay windows and a few of the casement windows came hinged on the wrong side. Paul, the owner, instantly took care of this mistake and ordered replacement windows at no cost. As soon as they arrived, his crew was on-site to take care of the problem. This was a big order and his response was exactly the response I was hoping to receive. I could not have been happier with Windowrama.

Colin
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Paul is an awesome professional and man of his word. I called to inquire about window replacement. The entire team was courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful in setting up my initial appointment. Paul followed up via telephone explain the estimating process, his guys dropped a package of information at my door as promised which explained in more depth the company's philosophy and services. Everything worked out as Paul stated...no missed appointments, no surprises, fair price, quality product. He even had his crew come out to reseal a gap in my roof liner caused by birds and squirrels at no additional charge. I am so pleased with their work and their professionalism is quite hard to find. The windows look great, Paul even popped in to ensure that I was pleased with how the installation was going. I would recommend them to anyone.

alexlyn

Paul and his team were excellent to work with. They were extremely punctual, accommodating and went out of their way to thoroughly explain all of the services. I never felt forced or pushed into purchasing services I wasn't comfortable with. The windows and doors look fantastic. I feel like we have a new house! They also completed a substantial amount of work in one day, so it was fantastic to not have it dragged out over a long period of time. They really did great work and were so pleasant to work with, we will definitely be using them again and highly recommend to other people.

Aaron in Toronto

What an awesome experience!!!! I met with the sales person to review the project. He was prompt, knowledgeable and explained the entire process. Two and 1/2 weeks later my windows were installed. It was a horrible rainy morning but the crew went to work preparing the inside --it cleared after lunch and they worked as a great team until the project was completed. Everyone I came into contact with from the sales person, to the gentleman that came out to do my final measurements, to the scheduler and finally the installers were a pleasure to work with and extremely professional. The Windows look great inside and out--no more drafts and they really cut down on the noise. I am so pleased that I chose Windorama and would definitely work with them in the future should a need a rise.

Jonathan

I just had windows install by these guys and let me tell you I'm glad I did, the service was great and so is the quality of the products we ordered. We are loving our new windows and although we were told it could take 6 to 8 weeks before we could be contacted for the install it only took 3 weeks from the date of order. The sales man is a great guy with a lot of window service experience. Robert, the installation manager, was very helpful. The installation crew did a phenomenal, tight, neat and efficiently quick install. I couldn't have asked for a more satisfying experience. Thank you all!!

More about WindowRama by Paul

------ ATTENTION ! ------ Before you purchase your next windows give me a call. My name is Paul and I work at the factory! --------
55% of window contractors purchase windows at our factory. ------- SKIP The MIDDLEMAN and Save 35% on any Window and Door purchase and installation. -------
1. I have been working at a Windows and Doors factory here in Toronto for over 19 years. --------
2. I have a great relationship with my boss, and I can buy any windows or doors at manufacturing cost. --------
3. I personally do all of the measuring, ordering as well as installation. ---------
4. Once your windows are ordered I fully oversee the exact manufacturing process to makes sure that every window is custom made. ---------
5. I have no staff, no fancy office and no overhead. I will show you the factory invoice so that you know you are not paying a single dollar over the manufacturing cost. My Competition will never do that! ---------
6. I offer lifetime warranty. Any window that goes bad will be replaced with a brand new one! --------

------ All of my estimates are absolutely free. ---- I do House Window Installations ----- I do Office Window Installations ----- I do Industrial Window Installations ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------ I Provide Toronto Window and Door Installations ------- Scarborough Window and Door Installations ------- Etobicoke Window and Door Installations ------- North York Window and Door Installations ------- Mississauga Window and Door Installations ------- Brampton Window and Door Installations ------- Oakville Window and Door Installations ------- Burlington Window and Door Installations ------- Hamilton Window and Door Installations ------- St Catharines Window and Door Installations ------- Niagara Falls Window and Door Installations ------- Vaughan Window and Door Installations ------- Richmond Hill Window and Door Installations ------- Markham Window and Door Installations ------- Aurora Window and Door Installations ------- Newmarket Window and Door Installations ------- Stouffville Window and Door Installations ------- Pickering Window and Door Installations ------- Ajax Window and Door Installations ------- Whitby Window and Door Installations ------- Oshawa Window and Door Installations
WindowRama by Paul is a family run business and if you call us we will treat you like family from the first time we meet to a final handshake and the job well done. Plus we stand behind our Windows and Doors as well as all of our craftsmanship a 100% that is why we offer a Life Time Transferable Warranty.

I am small local business just trying to provide for my family, the quality of my work means everything to me. Give me a chance to work for you and you will be a very Satisfied Customer.