Window Rama By Paul

Reviews for Window Rama By Paul

Keith
Keith

It was great.

They had to order the window but it came in quite quickly and they kept in touch the entire time. They set up a time that was convenient for us to come out and switch out our old window and replace it. (btw they had put in the original windows a few years a go and gave us a discount on the new one since it had only been two years) WindowRama are very courteous, the office staff and installers are all very professional and they are the only window company we would use. Hopefully we won't have to for a while since we have all new windows in our house but they are who we will call if ever we are in need.

Joel
Joel

Thanks to your team

Over the years we have had Windowrama replace all of the windows in our house and our front door. Every time they have worked on our house the work was done on time and the quality of work was top notch. Their customer service is also second to none. I would not hesitate to have them do more work in the future.

Fuller
Fuller

Very high-quality work

Very smoothly. We were changing the size of 2 of the windows. They pulled those windows out first and allowed my husband time to frame up those windows while they were working on others. They showed up as scheduled and completed the work on time.

Colin
Colin

Excellent

This was the third time we have used Windowrama, each time their estimate for the work was most competitive and the job they do is top notch. We had entry and storm door replacement done and the installers were professional, polite, and did a great job. After the install I had a small issue I wanted checked out and the owner came out the next business day to address it. Highly recommended.

Ethan
Ethan

excellent work

Working with the professionals at Windowrama was a pleasure. Everything ran smoothly from the initial estimate through the buying process and the installation. Price was fair compared to other estimates we received. The workers who did the installation were here when they said they would be. They were polite and very professional. Everything was kept very clean. They worked hard while here, breaking only for lunch. Would definitely hire again.

Calvin
Calvin

A great team.

The salesman (Andrew) that came out was knowledgeable and genuine. He understood that I was working on a budget and gave me options, where other companies pushed one type of window. The installers were prompt, professional and courteous. They cleaned up their mess and made it look as though no work had been performed, minus the beautiful new windows!

Bruce
Bruce

Very cool

Windows were as promised, sturdy and easily operated. We immediately noticed greater efficiency with our A/C. Work was done quickly and with complete clean up. Price was very reasonable compared to our other offers

Alex
Alex

Good job

The entire process from the estimate, subsequent questions I had all the way to the actual installation was very professionally handled . All of the folks that I dealt with were friendly and very helpful. My phone calls were always returned promptly. The went the extra mile in making sure that the unusual framing around my windows was matched correctly. I highly recommend Windowrama and especially Andrew. All my family and friends have commented on how good the new windows look. Weber's recommendation on the type of glass was spot on. My home is much more safe and comfortable. They are the only company that I will call for the remaining windows in the house that will be replaced.

I had 14 windows installed in my home.

I looked at 6 window companies before making my selection of Windowrama Windows, Several things stood out about this company: their excellent rating on Homestars, the installers work directly for the company, they do little if any advertising, and the estimate was well within my budget. I was fully satisfied with all facets of the job. The owner of the company came to my home each day to check on the progress of the job and to give guidance and direction to his installers. The windows look great and really enhance the appearance of my home.

Maya in Toronto
Maya in Toronto
1 review London, ON

Window Rama

Many thanks to Paul and his company for window Rama that they did for my parents. I decided to change their house a little and we started from walls, floor and window.
Paul is a professional in his field. Many thanks again.

More about Window Rama By Paul

------ ATTENTION ! ------ Before you purchase your next windows give me a call. My name is Paul and I work at the factory! --------
55% of window contractors purchase windows at our factory. ------- SKIP The MIDDLEMAN and Save 35% on any Window and Door purchase and installation. -------
1. I have been working at a Windows and Doors factory here in Toronto for over 19 years. --------
2. I have a great relationship with my boss, and I can buy any windows or doors at manufacturing cost. --------
3. I personally do all of the measuring, ordering as well as installation. ---------
4. Once your windows are ordered I fully oversee the exact manufacturing process to makes sure that every window is custom made. ---------
5. I have no staff, no fancy office and no overhead. I will show you the factory invoice so that you know you are not paying a single dollar over the manufacturing cost. My Competition will never do that! ---------
6. I offer lifetime warranty. Any window that goes bad will be replaced with a brand new one! --------

------ All of my estimates are absolutely free. ---- I do House Window Installations ----- I do Office Window Installations ----- I do Industrial Window Installations ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------ I Provide Toronto Window and Door Installations ------- Scarborough Window and Door Installations ------- Etobicoke Window and Door Installations ------- North York Window and Door Installations ------- Mississauga Window and Door Installations ------- Brampton Window and Door Installations ------- Oakville Window and Door Installations ------- Burlington Window and Door Installations ------- Hamilton Window and Door Installations ------- St Catharines Window and Door Installations ------- Niagara Falls Window and Door Installations ------- Vaughan Window and Door Installations ------- Richmond Hill Window and Door Installations ------- Markham Window and Door Installations ------- Aurora Window and Door Installations ------- Newmarket Window and Door Installations ------- Stouffville Window and Door Installations ------- Pickering Window and Door Installations ------- Ajax Window and Door Installations ------- Whitby Window and Door Installations ------- Oshawa Window and Door Installations
WindowRama by Paul is a family run business and if you call us we will treat you like family from the first time we meet to a final handshake and the job well done. Plus we stand behind our Windows and Doors as well as all of our craftsmanship a 100% that is why we offer a Life Time Transferable Warranty.

I am small local business just trying to provide for my family, the quality of my work means everything to me. Give me a chance to work for you and you will be a very Satisfied Customer.