Window Rama By Paul

John in Ottawa
John in Ottawa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows and Doors

They have provided excellent service from the day i have booked my free consultation. I had seen their instagram page and had directly messaged them, they replied in less than a day and booked me in for an appointment. The representative was amazing and had given an amazing price on all the products that i liked. The installation was done on time and the team had left my house clean and looking better then before. i am so happy i chose them, because the recreated my home just as promised.

Felix in Toronto
Felix in Toronto

Full Service Contractor

We liked the product. Windowrama guys were very professional and fine. I would recommend them. There was one window that was a little off the track after they left and they tried to talk me though it but he came right back and fixed it. So they were prompt to the small issue that we had and we liked the windows.

Donald
Donald

Windows & Doors

We had an excellent experience with Windowrama. We had met with another siding company and their quote was almost double what Windowrama quoted us. The cost didn't change when they uncovered rotted wood or for any other extras that other contractors would have charged us for. Both the door/window installers showed up on time every day. I was impressed that the installers worked 8-10 hours each day. They cleaned up after themselves every day and finished the job pretty much on time. The work ethic with this company is unparalleled. Communication was great from the consult with Andre, during the job with Vlad, and any questions with Kathy along the way.

Martin
Martin

Two energy efficient slider windows

It went exactly as you would want any transaction to go! Upon setting up the appointments, Andre was responsive, prompt, and friendly. Sent out all of the documents by email and we had a great paper trail. Updates on the status of the window order were also punctual and kept me in the loop of the status of everything going on. Finally, on installation day, Vald & Kevin were polite and clearly knew what they were doing. They were on time. They handled the job with great care and made sure everything was done correctly. Andre, the owner, came by to check on how things were going very shortly after they began to replace the windows and was present to make sure everything was going as expected. Overall, a job well done all around. Highly recommend Andre and Windowrama!

Chris
Chris

New windows

Outstanding service from start to finish. Paul was quick to follow up with all questions- I had quite a few and he was very patient and helpful. There was a bit of a backlog to schedule the appointment, but not too long. They were flexible in working with my schedule and got everything done in one day- including a great job cleaning up. Everyone involved in the process was courteous and helpful. And I love the new windows! Completely happy with this company and would strongly recommend them.

Jim
Jim

Windows

He was very responsive to all my questions and concerns as I bombarded him with emails and phone calls. His professionalism and more importantly patience was above and beyond expectation. I got a quote to have 7 windows replaced in our home. It was an educational and pleasurable experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting windows without the stress of having a salesperson in your home.

Carl
Carl

Slider door and windows replaced

Paul B. and his hardworking crew were true professionals from the very beginning. Paul was very responsive to our first inquiry with excellent follow up throughout the entire process. The crew was on time in the morning and finished by end of the afternoon. They paid attention to detail and did a great job cleaning up at the end of the day. They were also very respectful of our home. Paul made sure he dropped by during the install to make sure everything was running smoothly. We would definitely recommend them. Our home was much warmer and energy efficient during this cold and snowy winter of 2018.

Kurt
Kurt

Replaced 9 windows

We just got a new house and 9 windows needed replacing. Paul did a great job and was very responsive to all the questions that I had in the e-mails I sent to him. I sent many e-mails and he was very quick with his replies. They ordered the windows and they came in very quick for the installation. The install person named Vlad with another Paul also did a great job. The windows were installed professionally with no mess. We are very satisfied and would call them again for any future work and would recommend them to others.

Derek
Derek

Installed replacement windows

Our experience was very similar to that of other Windowrama customers. Andre is remarkably responsive, professional, and straightforward. His crew came at exactly the time they promised, did excellent work, thoroughly cleaned-up after they finished, and Andre came by to inspect the job as it concluded. Could not have asked for a better all-around experience. Highly recommended.

Phil
Phil

Insulated double hung windows

The work was incredibly efficient, clean, and professionally done. There was surprisingly little disturbance from the work which was performed while my tenants were there. Everything was done as promised, and they were far superior in their business dealings, no pressure, and total honesty compared to anyone else I contacted.

More about Window Rama By Paul

------ ATTENTION ! ------ Before you purchase your next windows give me a call. My name is Paul and I work at the factory! --------
55% of window contractors purchase windows at our factory. ------- SKIP The MIDDLEMAN and Save 35% on any Window and Door purchase and installation. -------
1. I have been working at a Windows and Doors factory here in Toronto for over 19 years. --------
2. I have a great relationship with my boss, and I can buy any windows or doors at manufacturing cost. --------
3. I personally do all of the measuring, ordering as well as installation. ---------
4. Once your windows are ordered I fully oversee the exact manufacturing process to makes sure that every window is custom made. ---------
5. I have no staff, no fancy office and no overhead. I will show you the factory invoice so that you know you are not paying a single dollar over the manufacturing cost. My Competition will never do that! ---------
6. I offer lifetime warranty. Any window that goes bad will be replaced with a brand new one! --------

------ All of my estimates are absolutely free. ---- I do House Window Installations ----- I do Office Window Installations ----- I do Industrial Window Installations ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------ I Provide Toronto Window and Door Installations ------- Scarborough Window and Door Installations ------- Etobicoke Window and Door Installations ------- North York Window and Door Installations ------- Mississauga Window and Door Installations ------- Brampton Window and Door Installations ------- Oakville Window and Door Installations ------- Burlington Window and Door Installations ------- Hamilton Window and Door Installations ------- St Catharines Window and Door Installations ------- Niagara Falls Window and Door Installations ------- Vaughan Window and Door Installations ------- Richmond Hill Window and Door Installations ------- Markham Window and Door Installations ------- Aurora Window and Door Installations ------- Newmarket Window and Door Installations ------- Stouffville Window and Door Installations ------- Pickering Window and Door Installations ------- Ajax Window and Door Installations ------- Whitby Window and Door Installations ------- Oshawa Window and Door Installations
WindowRama by Paul is a family run business and if you call us we will treat you like family from the first time we meet to a final handshake and the job well done. Plus we stand behind our Windows and Doors as well as all of our craftsmanship a 100% that is why we offer a Life Time Transferable Warranty.

I am small local business just trying to provide for my family, the quality of my work means everything to me. Give me a chance to work for you and you will be a very Satisfied Customer.