Window Rama By Paul

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4968 Yonge St Toronto ON M2N 7G8

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Window Rama By Paul

Took my money and never showed up

Put a deposit for window and installation, the sales man by the name of Andrew, decided to take the money and never show up. Do research on this company. Even the address is false, the business address is listed to a condo. The company doesn't exist in the condos directory. False in every way, look else where.

Toronto2020
Toronto2020

Windows and Main Door Installation

I had a big project for installation of 17 windows and modern looking updated main door. Very Satisfied with the price, quality and professional reliable service of Window Rama company and their managing staff . Always detailed and listen to custom needs. They were on time and as per plan we agreed. Very satisfied and will definitely always recommend them !

Felix Simon
Felix Simon

Quality Doors and Windows.

I am pleased at they did. They are very efficient and professionals. What I really like the most is how they responsive they are. I felt like I was valued as a customer. I was also surprised how beautiful my windows and doors are. They looked so clean and neat. Will see you again guys on my future install.

Felix, we thank you for allowing us into your home and considering us. It makes us truly proud to hear how impressed you are with the work of our team. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and welcome to Rama World. We agree... see you in a next installation !

B. Williams
B. Williams

Glass windows and Garage doors

I just had a conversation to one of the sales guys before end of July. I didn't believe at first. But he really is a man of his word. He scheduled an appointment for the measurement and everything starts from there. I was not expecting that I will save more money compare to the price in the market. That is when I started trusting this guys. And they never failed me. My windows and doors was just installed for 3 weeks that is from start to finish. They are really efficient and amazing. I am looking forward to get more of their services soon.

Mr. Williams, it was our pleasure! We're delighted to hear that your experience throughout the process was such a positive one. Thank you so much for trusting your home to us and we will always be here for you!

BRIE in Toronto
BRIE in Toronto

Installation of Windows

Window Rama was excellent from start to finish.They provided accurate communication, estimating and installation. Concerning what matters most. Installation. Excellence & On time. Job well done Andrew and company. Excellent team from sales to project manager to installers.

Brie, excellent! Glad to hear that Andrew and Paul took such good care of you and your home. Enjoy your new windows and the beauty and warmth that they add. Thank you for choosing us!

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Windows

Do not contact this company!!!! Save your time and money (and lots of stress!) Bought windows for my home about a year ago and right from day 1, we were not happy with the windows. The windows that were installed were not what we wanted and we can't even leave them open overnight as they can be easily opened for any intruder to come in (only locks in the closed position). I realized that there was nothing I can do and decided to have them replaced in the future. Fast forward to the last few months I noticed that a couple of my windows won't stay locked anymore. I called the office to have someone to come fix it and was told that I needed to put in an email request for service. I did so, only to have no one respond at all. I then called them back and the same lady told me that there was nothing that can be done. I asked to speak with the owner and left a message for him/her to call and again nothing! No one has called me back and I'm stuck with crappy windows. Do not use this company unless you want cheap quality windows that break easily and then have go through aggravation when no one comes to fix them.

Shirley, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I would love the chance to speak with you directly to personally apologize. Please call me at the number below at your convenience. I hope to hear from you and look forward to doing all I can to earn your trust. Andrew, Project Manager 416-907-2959 Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Dumbfounding experience

Called for estimate on LR bow window and DR window replacement based on favourable reviews. Sales rep calls 45 min before 7pm appt to attempt to reschedule. Then shows up 30 min late without an apology.

She is nice enough, but she admits she's inexperienced (just what you want to hear). Takes a few measurements, asks a few questions on window style but offers no concept suggestions or special features that I might want re quality, etc.

She says she has to run specs by bosses to gauge a price which was somewhat understandable but leaves me with a ballpark price of $4k-$4.5k for large window and roughly $1.5k for smaller. Calls me next day to tell me large window will be $10.5k alone. No price for smaller one. Clearly a high ball price.

Says she'll send me breakdown in writing along with some pics on design and never does. Ridiculous experience. Almost like a joke TBH. Complete and total farce.

Keith
Keith

It was great.

They had to order the window but it came in quite quickly and they kept in touch the entire time. They set up a time that was convenient for us to come out and switch out our old window and replace it. (btw they had put in the original windows a few years a go and gave us a discount on the new one since it had only been two years) WindowRama are very courteous, the office staff and installers are all very professional and they are the only window company we would use. Hopefully we won't have to for a while since we have all new windows in our house but they are who we will call if ever we are in need.

Keith, great to hear! So glad you impressed with our windows and we hope to one day add them to your home! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you for considering us and sharing this.

Joel
Joel

Thanks to your team

Over the years we have had Windowrama replace all of the windows in our house and our front door. Every time they have worked on our house the work was done on time and the quality of work was top notch. Their customer service is also second to none. I would not hesitate to have them do more work in the future.

Joel, we appreciate you sharing this with us! Please know that the whole WindowRama team is here to help you when your need it. Thank you for considering us and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Fuller
Fuller

Very high-quality work

Very smoothly. We were changing the size of 2 of the windows. They pulled those windows out first and allowed my husband time to frame up those windows while they were working on others. They showed up as scheduled and completed the work on time.

Fuller, we are so proud to hear this! It's the experience we strive to give to all of our customers. Thank you for trusting us with your home, and we are happy to have you as a member of the W.Rama Family! We miss you !!! :) Thanks.

More about Window Rama By Paul

------ ATTENTION ! ------ Before you purchase your next windows give me a call. My name is Paul and I work at the factory! --------
55% of window contractors purchase windows at our factory. ------- SKIP The MIDDLEMAN and Save 35% on any Window and Door purchase and installation. -------
1. I have been working at a Windows and Doors factory here in Toronto for over 19 years. --------
2. I have a great relationship with my boss, and I can buy any windows or doors at manufacturing cost. --------
3. I personally do all of the measuring, ordering as well as installation. ---------
4. Once your windows are ordered I fully oversee the exact manufacturing process to makes sure that every window is custom made. ---------
5. I have no staff, no fancy office and no overhead. I will show you the factory invoice so that you know you are not paying a single dollar over the manufacturing cost. My Competition will never do that! ---------
6. I offer lifetime warranty. Any window that goes bad will be replaced with a brand new one! --------

------ All of my estimates are absolutely free. ---- I do House Window Installations ----- I do Office Window Installations ----- I do Industrial Window Installations ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------ I Provide Toronto Window and Door Installations ------- Scarborough Window and Door Installations ------- Etobicoke Window and Door Installations ------- North York Window and Door Installations ------- Mississauga Window and Door Installations ------- Brampton Window and Door Installations ------- Oakville Window and Door Installations ------- Burlington Window and Door Installations ------- Hamilton Window and Door Installations ------- St Catharines Window and Door Installations ------- Niagara Falls Window and Door Installations ------- Vaughan Window and Door Installations ------- Richmond Hill Window and Door Installations ------- Markham Window and Door Installations ------- Aurora Window and Door Installations ------- Newmarket Window and Door Installations ------- Stouffville Window and Door Installations ------- Pickering Window and Door Installations ------- Ajax Window and Door Installations ------- Whitby Window and Door Installations ------- Oshawa Window and Door Installations
WindowRama by Paul is a family run business and if you call us we will treat you like family from the first time we meet to a final handshake and the job well done. Plus we stand behind our Windows and Doors as well as all of our craftsmanship a 100% that is why we offer a Life Time Transferable Warranty.

I am small local business just trying to provide for my family, the quality of my work means everything to me. Give me a chance to work for you and you will be a very Satisfied Customer.