WindowRama By Paul

Reviews for WindowRama By Paul

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Great service .

Windowrama replaced a large casement window with 3 double hung windows. They look great. The installers were very efficient and extremely personable. Paul the owner of Windowrama Windows came by and checked on the installation personally. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Nick in Milton
Nick in Milton

Vinyl windows .

We talked with 3 prospective replacement window companies and chose WindowRama for two reasons: price (they were by far the lowest bid) and the fact that they were "in town". After meeting with the salesperson we also visited the office and spoke with the owner. Without saying anything other than the name of the competition the owner told me "they're going to come in with the price that is 2.5 times our price" (bingo! he was right and I was sold). This man knew his business, his product and his competition. When he nailed the competitors price I felt I could trust him 100%. The work took 3 days: sliders on days 1, windows and exterior trim day 2, interior trim day 3. The first 2 days a crew of 4 showed up promptly at 8AM. The final day a reduced crew of 2 arrived (again promptly at 8). They'd finish up around 4PM. The crew was exceptional, acting very professionally, never swearing or cursing, keeping the work site clean all the while providing excellent craftsmanship. My wife kept commenting on how impressed she was with the work they did and the way they conducted themselves. I would absolutely use them again and give them the highest recommendation possible.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Professional window installers

We needed to replace windows that were original to the house (1950's) and we liked Windowrama’s approach and the quality of the replacement windows. Andre, our sales person, was very knowledgeable, came to the house multiple times and gave us multiple options based on our priorities. (I.E. replace every window in the house, just the leaky ones, etc.) He even gave us estimates on work he knew we would not be doing immediately, just so we could have an idea what those other projects might run. We ended up replacing 12 windows.

BchrisB
BchrisB

Top quality window installers

Andre made the process of comparing and buying windows very easy. He was the only vendor who didn't require a home visit. He was knowledgable about his products, and even went so far as to send me a discount coupon for a free window upgrade. The workers were on time, pleasant, and very professional. It was clear they knew what they were doing. When it was discovered that some of the windows were the wrong trim color, they immediately set about making it right. There was no pressure to accept anything I wasn't 100% happy with. Both Andre and the installer supervisor visited the job site to make sure everything was okay. After the job was finished, clean up was done quickly and completely. I am extremely happy with my new windows. They look great, and are so much easier to operate! I can't wait to see what kind of difference they make this winter.

Elton
Elton

install of 23 double-hung and 3 basement hopper windows.

After dealing with one other windows company delivering an aggressive sales push apparently characteristic for this industry, it was a pleasure to interact with Andre, the owner. He provided all the information necessary, in addition the helpful online information, before making the sale, and there was no pressure for the more expensive models. He continued to be highly responsive and courteous even after we signed on the dotted line. The installation of 26 windows was done by a professional team on the days it was scheduled to be done, and everything went well. The windows look very nice and provide the improved insulation we were hoping for. Obviously only time will tell how they hold up in the future, but I have full confidence that Andre will honour the warranty that should cover any potential issues. After the installation, one of the windows was hard to open and another one had a very small dent, probably from the delivery, but he fixed both issues without discussion. I recommend WindowRama without any hesitation

Larry
Larry

Windows and doors installed

From the initial consultation to the installation -- went very well. The salesperson Paul came to our house and did about 1-1.25 hour demo and price quote. He provided some suggestions in terms of types of windows especially our kitchen windows and described and made us aware of how the new windows will look, etc. We didn't felt pressured at all like one of the other window company we had come to provide a quote. The windows/door arrived as estimated. The installation of all the windows and the storm door took two days. The 2 installers arrived early, were efficient and quick and picked up the construction debris very well. We've had contractors in the past that had left broken glass, nails,etc on our property after the project. I think Windowrama contractors were the best contractors we had so far that cleaned up really well. After the installation, there were a few minor issues, but Windowrama responded quickly and remedied the situation. We will use them again to install more windows in the future. The windows looks really nice.

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto

Windows and Interior Casting

Removed and disposed of 12 double hung windows (original to the house. Installed 12 Vinyl City series white clad exterior / white interior new construction double hung with full screens and interior removable grids. Installed new interior casing, stool, and apron to match existing. Installed new exterior cellular PVC casing and sill for each window, matching the style of other existing windows. We are very happy with this company.

Leaside
Leaside

Entry Door and Lock

There is definitely something wrong with this company. I choose them because it had positive reviews in the past but now I can see that other fellow home owners are experiencing the same frustrating experience of having paid for their services to find out how unreliable, irresponsible and unprofessional they have become. I dealt with Philip for the initial signing of contract for a fiberglass door with fiberglass frame and a door lock. On installation day we noticed the frame was made of vinyl and with completely different texture and color. I reported it immediately to Philip who came to take pictures and agreed it was not up to standards and he witnessed that the lock was defective and not working. He said he will make a ''service call'' and with that he passed the ball to RUSCAN doors their supplier and washed his hands from the matter. It has been 5 months of calling Windorama, I have asked to speak to owner, I asume his name is Paul but he has never called me back to discuss the matter) John and Chris they both kept repeating that it is not them who have to fix the color and lock but their supplier Ruscan Doors (Ruscan doors never returned my calls) I signed the contract with Windorama and paid them. I propose Windorama to answer right here in Homestars as to when they will fix the lock and at least match the stain. I can't use my entry door as lock is broken.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

21 windows replaced

Our windows were installed on May 28/29. One of the window's bottom
part of the frame moves and squeaks if you happen to lean on it. Three of the screens have some irregular bends instead of straight. Another
one leaked during one of the recent rain storms. We called near the
end of the week they were installed and were told that Radim would
come the following week (1st week of June) to look at them. We are still
waiting, now over three months. We had Alex as our salesperson, but he
seems to have disappeared as he doesn't answer his phone. Both Alex and Radim said they were doing the installation. They didn't even show
up or call to say they were not doing it. Now the one time in at least 10
that we called we were told that they were too busy to send someone
because they were all out installing windows.

Most of the time they don't answer their phones or " they are on another
line and leave a message and we will call you back". We are still waiting
for the call back.

MelvinD in Guelph
MelvinD in Guelph

Installed replacement windows.

Initial contact with sales rep then a follow up visit by person who did the measuring. Both individuals arrived on time and helpful in the decision-making process. No high pressure tactics. Estimated delivery was 5 weeks. Installation went as planned. Very professional installers. Very pleased with company (windowrama) and recommend them for replacing windows and or doors.

More about WindowRama By Paul

------ ATTENTION ! ------ Before you purchase your next windows give me a call. My name is Paul and I work at the factory! --------
55% of window contractors purchase windows at our factory. ------- SKIP The MIDDLEMAN and Save 35% on any Window and Door purchase and installation. -------
1. I have been working at a Windows and Doors factory here in Toronto for over 19 years. --------
2. I have a great relationship with my boss, and I can buy any windows or doors at manufacturing cost. --------
3. I personally do all of the measuring, ordering as well as installation. ---------
4. Once your windows are ordered I fully oversee the exact manufacturing process to makes sure that every window is custom made. ---------
5. I have no staff, no fancy office and no overhead. I will show you the factory invoice so that you know you are not paying a single dollar over the manufacturing cost. My Competition will never do that! ---------
6. I offer lifetime warranty. Any window that goes bad will be replaced with a brand new one! --------

------ All of my estimates are absolutely free. ---- I do House Window Installations ----- I do Office Window Installations ----- I do Industrial Window Installations ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------ I Provide Toronto Window and Door Installations ------- Scarborough Window and Door Installations ------- Etobicoke Window and Door Installations ------- North York Window and Door Installations ------- Mississauga Window and Door Installations ------- Brampton Window and Door Installations ------- Oakville Window and Door Installations ------- Burlington Window and Door Installations ------- Hamilton Window and Door Installations ------- St Catharines Window and Door Installations ------- Niagara Falls Window and Door Installations ------- Vaughan Window and Door Installations ------- Richmond Hill Window and Door Installations ------- Markham Window and Door Installations ------- Aurora Window and Door Installations ------- Newmarket Window and Door Installations ------- Stouffville Window and Door Installations ------- Pickering Window and Door Installations ------- Ajax Window and Door Installations ------- Whitby Window and Door Installations ------- Oshawa Window and Door Installations
WindowRama by Paul is a family run business and if you call us we will treat you like family from the first time we meet to a final handshake and the job well done. Plus we stand behind our Windows and Doors as well as all of our craftsmanship a 100% that is why we offer a Life Time Transferable Warranty.

I am small local business just trying to provide for my family, the quality of my work means everything to me. Give me a chance to work for you and you will be a very Satisfied Customer.