Flex Movers

Edmonton AB T5N 1M7

Reviews for Flex Movers

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Missing jewelry

During the move some items were broken but the main issue was my missing jewelry. It feel out the back of a dresser I was unaware had holes in the back. Two employees were involved. When I saw my belongs start to come out asked to retrieve the items but was told nothing fell out. The items were missing afterwards.

I was “offered” a resolution after bringing the issue to their attention, only to be denied anything went missing from there account, and blocked on FB messenger.

Their store changed a bit too, that everything was there to i moved it into a weird box.

I lost numerous sentimental pieces. Lesson learned the hard way unfortunately.

Scot in Salaberry-de-valleyfield
Scot in Salaberry-de-valleyfield
0 reviews Salaberry De Valleyfield,

Appliance and Furniture Relocation

Titus and Lindon couldn't have been nicer. They arrived on time at the pick-up location. All of our belongings were carefully wrapped in blankets and loaded into their truck. Upon arrival at the new place, they quickly got to work. Everything was done before we knew it. If I ever have to move again, I know they will be my first call. Thanks again Titus and Lindon you were great!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Moving on up!

Sol and his crew were professional and efficient during my move from a house to a condo - could not have done it without them! They were very careful with all my items, great communication throughout the process.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Edmonton?