Appliance Repair

416-281-3030
7319-7325 Woodbine Avenue
Markham
L3R 1A4

My kid left the fridge door open overnight, and in the morning the fridge was not cooling properly. Saw the good reviews on this site, and I decided to call Allciti Appliances to fix the fridge. The communication between Anoop (an employee) and I was great, he was very respectful and patient throughout the whole process, and his work was clean and prompt. I noticed that his phone number is not listed on this page. If anyone is looking to have their appliance fixed by a true professional, call 416-281-3030! That's the number I have on the card that he gave me.

DACOR Fridge compressor replacement

My fridge stopped cooling and after many calls to different companies I've got hold of Anoop which came right on time with the right part/compressor and the whole arsenal of tools that he need it. I realized realized right away that I've got the right tech to troubleshoot this fridge. Very professional and courteous with his skills and experience he fixed
the problem in less than two hours at a very acceptable price compared with the other companies.
It's hard to find a tech of his caliber, therefore I highly recommend him always as your first selection.

Graham in Mississauga
Graham in Mississauga

Exchanged compressor in fridge!

My fridge stopped cooling,called a repair guy,he diagnosed that my compressor was toast,I told him to replace it,he didn't know how or anyone that can put one in,I kicked him out. I found Anoop from Allciti Appliances on Homestars,very professional,a licensed refrigeration technician with parts & tools in his truck. Came on time,changed the compressor,freon etc,cleaned up,all in a couple hrs. He knew exactly what to do. I was very impressed with his skill & knowledge. At a very reasonable price! I would highly recommend him as your 1st choice.

F. J.
F. J.

Refrigerator Repair

My fridge was fried. They fit me in at the end of a long day, the workman was quick, friendly, had the part in his truck, was very straightforward and efficient. A pleasure.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

GE Profile Fridge Repair

Trouble with fridge. Honest punctual service by an experienced and well mannered technician. Came on time, knew the equipment, fixed it right, and even cleaned up job site. Excellent in a pinch when your food is spoiling. I rarely write reviews due to lack of time. This company is really worth mentioning.

Dharmesh from Toronto
Dharmesh from Toronto

Fridge Repair

416-281-3030
7319-7325 Woodbine Avenue
Markham
L3R 1A4

2 words: Excellent Service. I have never ever written a review in my life before, but since i actually found this company on this website, and due to his outstanding service, i thought i kinda owed it this much. The man actually arrived before time, was extremely polite, and did his job very diligently. Would call again.