M&M Heating&Cooling

Toronto ON M6P 3A6

Reviews for M&M Heating&Cooling

Hapers Home Renovations Inc.
Hapers Home Renovations Inc.

Complete Forced Air System For 3-Storey Home

Luke and Andrew and their team did a completely new forced air system from top to bottom on a project I did last summer. It included a new hi-efficiency furnace, stamped drawings from a mechanical engineer, duct sealer and foil tape to all metal duct connections, 4" filter rack, new AC, humidifier, programmable thermostat, hi-efficiency hot water tank, etc. As a contractor, I have worked with M & M multiple times for a range of jobs from gas work, to AC, to furnace replacements, to boilers and rad work, the list goes on... If it's HVAC they can take care of it. I even use them for looking after my needs at my own home and recommend them to any friends and family who ask me for a reliable HVAC contractor. Good workmanship, good service, good knowledgeable guys.

JOY JOANNA  in York
JOY JOANNA in York
3 reviews York, ON

BBQ gasline

Our family met with Lucas, he was highly recommended - we wanted to connect our new gas BBQ in our backyard - Lucas worked with us to get the job done, quickly and efficiently ... I have since recommended him

Del in Toronto
Del in Toronto

Furnace Cleaning / Tune-Up

I was recommended M & M by a friend. We needed two furnaces cleaned. Being that it was fall and they were very busy - Lucas politely explained he could do it, just it would be a few weeks before he could get to it. I agreed to wait. Well, not more than a few days later he informed me he was available one morning the following week. Perfect! He arrived on time - cleaned up both furnaces and they are working like charms! He also came in at a reasonable price. Another local company was quoting more than double without even seeing the furnaces. In any event, I'll use M & M again and will recommend their services.

Joanne in North York
Joanne in North York
4 reviews North York, ON

Replace and install new A/C Unit

I called Andrew and Lucas of M & M Heating and Cooling to replace our air conditioning unit. They replaced the unit with a Carrier 3 ton, 15 seer unit. What great service. They came, installed the unit, tested it and cleaned up after the installation. We had an issue a few weeks after the installation and they arrived on site within a few hours of me placing a service call. The problem was fixed without issue. Andrew and Lucas place the client first. I highly recommend M & M Heating and Cooling. You would not be disappointed.

More about M&M Heating&Cooling

Specializing in radiant floor heating and hydronics. We service, maintain and install all aspects of hvac equipment. Service call to full hvac design for your custom home we do it all!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?