Custom Dream Stairs

Reviews for Custom Dream Stairs

Bradford Ontario in North York
Bradford Ontario in North York

STAIRS & GLASS RAILING

Very pleased with the overall experience. Hameed is a great professional, very attentive. I will recommend their services to anyone as they have great selection and different looks. Communication is the key for good service. If unsure or in doubt do not not hesitate to question or clarify Hameed will respond to any inquiries. I personally I am an happy customer. Thank you.

We don't know how to thank you for choosing Custom Dream Stairs for your stairs and glass railings project, working with you was a big pleasure and we are looking forward to see you again, thank you for trust and opportunity.

B-rod
B-rod

Amazing service

Great, easy and prompt service. They deliver what they promise. So easy to deal with - my experience was seamless. Very willing to help and assist. Always available by phone call or text. The installation team was awesome. Prompt and on time - they said 3 days and it was done in 3 days. The house was left super clean and with no garbage. Even better, the installation was professional and with no damage to walls or existing wall trim. The guys are polite and the best part - no waste of materials and not a single squeak. I’ll be sure call in a few months when I finish the basement. I wish I could give u 10 stars.

Thank you for the opportunity and looking forward to do more business with you.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Hardwood stairs

I thank Custom dream stairs for their consultation and recommendations for installing hardwood steps and wrought iron spindles in my home in Ottawa. Hamid, provided us excellent service and pricing for and made all the arrangements to deliver to Ottawa on time. He Continued to support us till the project was completed. I give five star for the service.

We can't thank you enough for giving the opportunity to us all the way from Ottawa to our company in Vaughan, that means a lot to us and hope you enjoy the new stairs and railing as well as new look of your beautiful home.

Blaine in Burlington
Blaine in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great service, great results

Great experience with these guys. They made recommendations and the results were fantastic. Well priced and great customer service. They even delivered the materials to my office as requested. Fantastic.

Thank you for the opportunity and your support, looking forward to see you again.

Andrew Brooke in Thornhill
Andrew Brooke in Thornhill

Excellent workmanship

The crew had great knowledge about the different hardwood; they were always gracious and professional. They had to make extra required repairs to the original builder's work, so our floors are now in better shape than ever.

Touch-ups if required were available; good price point for both stairs, bedrooms, closets and hallways in our second floor of house. They came back to do some final touch-ups. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the opportunity and support, at Custom Dream stairs we all committed to high quality workmanship and higher customer care standards, of course it was a pleasure to work with you and it was part of our two years warranty to come back and fix any issue and address your concerns. hope to see you again for your next project,

Stairs in North York
Stairs in North York

Stairs proyect

Very good costomer service
Great people!!!
They help me out with my needs
I will recommend this place no problem
Very friendly an professional
I got all my spindels for my stairs

Thank you for your business and support looking forward to do more business with you and your referrals.

sordynans in Thornhill
sordynans in Thornhill

Renovation from Carpets to wooden floors and staircase...

Custom Dream Stairs provided excellent workmanship and professional approach to meeting my particular needs for upstairs and staircase carpet removal and wooden floors installation. All workmen were gracious and prompt in delivery and flexibility in time arrangements. The company's over 12 years experience of work in this industry and knowledge about all materials was an additional plus. I highly recommend Custom Dream Stairs for their workmanship and price point in comparison to others.

We appreciate your trust and business as well as your support, looking forward to do more business with you and your referrals. enjoy the new wood floors and stairs.

Larry Cohn in North York
Larry Cohn in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Stairway Refinishing

Quality work, done right and on time with a full clean up when they finished. Both staircases look great and they completed everything to our satisfaction.
Definitely recommend Custom Dream Stairs!

Thank you for your business and support, looking forward to do more business with you.

Caledon home  in North York
Caledon home in North York

Great Job, excellent customer service

Custom Dream Staircases was a pleasure to work with, their professionalism was great, their installers pay attention to detail and will not leave until you are completely satisfied! GREAT job! Very pleased with the work provided

Thank you for your business and support, it was greater pleasure for us to do business with you, hope to see you again.

Natalya  in North York
Natalya in North York

Stairs renovation

Very professional and quality work. We had a great experience with this company. They were always on time, very respectful, delivered what they promised and on time. Custom Dream Stairs gave us the dream stairs we always wanted! Thank you guys for your great business!

Thank you for your support, no wonder we call custom dream stairs(lol), looking forward to do more business with you.

More about Custom Dream Stairs

We renovate and renew all stair types
our experts can help with your stair reno's, hardwood flooring installation and more.
Carpeted or worn stair case? We can help. Our revolutionary style installs the new customized PRE-FINISHED caps directly on your existing stairs and attention to details, ensures you receive a beautiful, eye catching new staircase.

Why Hardwood steps

Helpful Staff
We focus on customer service and support to ensure you're 100% satisfied with any and all work performed. Our expert staff will cover every detail.

Years of Experience
With years of experience, we know what it takes to do the job right.

Hardwood steps offers complete, professional services in the GTA
.We install hardwood stairs and hardwood flooring all across GTA, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Markham, Aurora, York region and Richmond hill. We offer unique designs for your hardwood stairs and flooring. We pride ourselves on expertise and affordability. Contact us for a free quote today.

Affordable & Professional
We can transform your old stairs into beautiful like-new condition at a fraction of the cost. We pride ourselves on expertise and affordability. Contact us for a free quote today.

Quality Assurance
We're not happy until you are. We will work with you until the job is done right,

Our Promise
Each and every job we do comes with a free 12 month warranty on labor and material.