custom dream stairs

Stair Builders
5000 keel st Toronto ON M3J
HomeStars  >  Stair Builders in Toronto  >  custom dream stairs

Reviews for custom dream stairs

Anonymous from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Contractor was hired to remove carpet in living room master bedroom family room upstairs and stairs and replace same with hardwood flooring. Work process was not detailed in contract and I asked Hameed about the work process and job specifics and he assured everything would be done and I would love my new flooring. Turned out never trust anyone who insisted that everything will be okay. Sloppy job has totally devalued my property and I m still waiting for him to finish the job. Four or more different set of crew members including Hameed and the job not professionally done. The stairs was done by him hence he cannot blame workers. He collected more than enough money for material yet he hardly wanted to provide any or ensured that materials for the job was on hand. Something as simple as nail and waxed paper. Customers beware, if you are not familiar with the job process of hardwood flooring, for your sanity, do not use this man. He will try and getaway with using straw for hardwood and if questioned, ask you if you prefer hardwood. See pics of professionally work and his consideration of a job completed.

Yousef in Orleans
1 review Barrie, ON

I discussed my project directly with the owner, without the need to deal with a sales man. Knowledge and experience played big role in putting together a successful beautiful project.
His team was fantastic, honest and great workers. They didn't slack on the job and was done faster than was planned for.

1 review Newmarket, ON

We had hardwood floors installed and stairs recapped. The hardwood floors were exceptionally well done and we are very happen with the stairs. We are very happy we did this project.

2 reviews Aurora, ON

I hired this company to replace spindles, posts and cap stairs. I questioned the quality of workmanship but was told it was fine and could be done no other way. (They use hollow spindles which no other company seems to use.) It turns out the job, as verified by two other stair contractors, demonstrates not only poor workmanship, but is also not up to code. Unfortunately, I will take the loss to ensure the work is done properly. Buyer beware.
I cannot recommend this company.

More about custom dream stairs

We renovate and renew all stair types our experts can help with your stair reno's, hardwood flooring installation and more. Carpeted or worn stair case? We can help. Our revolutionary style installs the new customized PRE-FINISHED caps directly on your existing stairs and attention to details, ensures you receive a ...