Regional Stormwater Management

Review for Regional Stormwater Management

Carmen Angus from Toronto
Carmen Angus from Toronto

Backwater Valve and sump Pump installation

I got three quotes as all homeowners should do and Regional Stormwater Management was not the cheapest nor the highest priced company. I chose them because of they seemed to know the most about flood proofing my home. The team arrived on time and were very courteous and clean. I have not had many services company come to my home but I think there were very professional. I would recommend their services to others. I do wish the job would have been quicker due to delay with inspector. The City inspector did not show up at the time he scheduled with me.

More about Regional Stormwater Management

Regional Stormwater Management has been formed by a group of Environmentalists and Building Science Specialists with a vision of helping protect our local communities and environment. We aim to increase awareness in local communities of sustainable, value-added practices that will help protect our building infrastructure and environment. We believe all ...