Royal Star General Contracting

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Toronto ON M2J 1N9
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Toronto  >  Royal Star General Contracting

Reviews for Royal Star General Contracting

Kaylee in Toronto
Kaylee in Toronto

Kitchen/Walk in Closet

I had come across Royal Star through a recommendation from a neighbor on the new street I was having my house built on. They had spoken so highly of them so I decided to give them a try. From the moment I contacted them up until our meet they were extremely professional and honest. They provided me with top quality product for an amazing price. I did my shopping prior to choosing and I am glad I chose Royal Star. I am highly satisfied with the work they provided me with and would pass on the recommendation to anyone who is looking for beautiful high quality kitchens and millwork.

Claudia in Woodbridge
Claudia in Woodbridge

Kitchen

Amazing services! Very friendly workers as well as high quality products. Best and cheapest guys in town!!! Definitely will recommend them to anyone who is interested in getting a high end kitchen at a low price!

shakibS
shakibS

Kitchen renovations

Hi sir, Royal Star General Contracting worked on my house and they did a great job. They paid attention to detail and provided great customer service leaving me happy with the results. I recommend them for kitchen renovations.

Home o.
Home o.

New Dream Home (all millwork)

we build the home of our dreams and Artem made sure we were involved in the whole design section of the project

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

Basement Renovation

Very punctual group of guys, the invoices were honest and on point. They listened to each of our demands and it was reflected as we wished on the project. I recommend them for anyone who needs an honest group of professionals.

More about Royal Star General Contracting

Royal Star is a general contracting company who started manufacturing custom cabinetry. Over the years we were able to create a network of subcontractors who are professionals and take pride in the work we do, completing jobs on time and budget. We specialize in all types of contracting from Kitchen ...