Green Choice Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Green Choice Heating & Cooling

Edith in Toronto
Edith in Toronto

Best Service ever!!

It was the middle of the winter and I was away on holidays when my furnace "died"! Nathan was recommended by a friend and he amazingly replaced the furnace within a couple of days while providing me with updates on regular basis. He not only presented me with the best quality and cost savings options but he also deliver efficiently and effectively with an outstanding professionalism. Once I came back, Nathan took the time to explain to me how the new system worked and how to set it up properly. He also made sure that I would receive the discount promised by the manufacturer! If you are looking for the best heating and cooling service, he is the man. He is the one I will always call and refer to my friends!!
Edith, on Brookside

Much appreciated Edith! We look forward to taking care of your hvac needs for years to come!
G.C team

Broken AC - great experience with Green Choice

I reached out for a quote and received same day service as our air conditioner wasn't working. Nathan checked it out and realized that our breakers were labelled incorrectly and it was the simple flick of a switch to get it working again. He kindly did not charge us for this service. I would definitely call him again as he was professional, courteous and prompt!

Thank you so much for your words of support!
Hope it's keeping you cool!
g.c

Adrian from Toronto
Adrian from Toronto

Furnace checkup

I've had them come twice to check out and do some needed maintenance on our furnace. Always friendly, knowledgeable and prompt. Very fair prices and honest advice. Came highly recommended and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone.

Adrian, It is our pleasure! Thank you for the kind words.

Bryce Miranda in Toronto
Bryce Miranda in Toronto

Water Heater, In-Floor Heating, HRV, Mini-Split Airconditioner

We were very lucky to have discovered Nathan and Green Choice Heating and Cooling. We used their services for all of our HVAC needs. In doing a full renovation on our dream home, Nate was able to make excellent suggestions and recommendations on our equipment that met the performance requirements in our original design. This not only saved us money but also introduced more benefits that we were unaware of.

Our entire house is heated by in-floor radiant heating. Nate was very knowledgeable about the system and its setup where many others were either not experience or not interested in tackling a complex HVAC job like ours. With his help we settled on combined water heater and boiler. On top of the radiant heating and water heater, Green Choice installed an HRV to bring fresh air into the house and a mini-split airconditioner with heat pump, hooked up our gas stove and dryer, installed duct work throughout house for fresh air exchange.

We did have a small problem with the combi-boiler and Nate was able to troubleshoot and solve the problem easily with the manufacturer.

He did everything for us!
I highly recommend Green Choice Heating and Cooling for any HVAC requirement you might have.

bryce.

Bryce,
Thank you very much for the words of praise.
I think you can take credit for a number of things you've passed onto us in your review. But nevertheless, appreciate your confidence and hope to see you soon.

Helen
Helen

Installation of 40 gallon hot water heater

On Friday morning my rented water heater from enercare malfunctioned causing a flood in the basement. By Saturday morning the very capable team from Green Choice arrived to instal a new water heater. It was early evening by the time the service tech from enercare arrived to determine that the tank was beyond repair. Based on the recommendation of a friend, I contacted Nathan, owner of the company. His response was immediate, he reviewed my options with me,the crew arrived the next morning for the install. Mike took the time to explain the process, answer any questions I had. They had to work around all the fans,dehumidifiers and mess caused by the flood without complaint. The crew was efficient and pleasant. Cost was reasonable. They will be returning next week to install a new furnace. Stay tuned for an update,

Thank you Helen!
Hope you enjoy both those units!
And hope the clean up went well!
Glad to help.

goldfishka
goldfishka

Furnace replacement

The furnace in our rental property stopped working Sunday night. I called Nathan based on local recommendation and can't be happier with a service and response we got. He was in a house 1 hour after the call, was very professional and helpful. We ended up getting a new furnace that cost a lot less I was planning to spent. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Thank you for the review!
Our pleasure!

sah1967
sah1967

New furnace

Nathan came highly recommended by a friend and on our community Facebook page, so when our furnace died and our Enercare maintenance plan didn't cover the $2500+ repair (of course), we had him quote on a replacement. His quote was more than reasonable, and he was professional, pleasant and patient in answering questions. He was able to replace our furnace quickly, and his crew was terrific, too -- a friendly and efficient team. I would not hesitate to recommend Green Choice for all HVAC services.

Thank you for your kind words.
Appreciate you taking time to write this review!

Louie in Mississauga
Louie in Mississauga

New furnace

I had a new furnace installed .Nathan and his crew of great guys were professional ,on time ,and a pleasure to deal with ,they really aim to please .all my concerns were addressed and they cleaned up afterwards ,and at a good price. I highly recomend green choice for any job .

Thank you Louie!
Anytime you need something please do not hesitate!
G.c

Ben Carl in Toronto
Ben Carl in Toronto

Furnace & Water Heater

We used Green Choice last year for a new furnace and this year again for a new water heater, Nathan is the man, down to earth, no BS and great services & prices, it's nice to deal directly with a local guy instead of the bureaucracies of the big players, thank you Nathan.

Thank you Ben. We like you as well.
Anytime, and thank you for the kind words!

lcamps
lcamps

Furnace repair

Replacement of furnace wall circuit board.
Nathan had previously done some emergency work on our furnace late at night (on a really cold night!) while still giving us a great price so we naturally reached out him again. He arrived within a few hours of our call, assessed the problem, drove 30 mins away to get the required part and came back and fixed our furnace - all within one afternoon. Friendly and completely trustworthy (he offers options and alternatives so you never feel like you're getting up-sold on something) - I would highly recommend him! Green Choice Heating and Cooling will be our choice for all future furnace and air conditioning needs.

Thank you for your support.
We love helping people!

More about Green Choice Heating & Cooling

The Green Choice Heating & Cooling Pledge:

Our commitment is to provide our customers with the best possible home solutions available for their home and individual circumstances. That means explaining all of the options available, and partnering with them to achieve their needs.
No high pressure sales or gimmicks to get into your home. An honest approach from homeowner to homeowner with the intent of developing a long-term relationship for your home comfort needs!

secure-server Furnace Repairs