230 MacKenzie Ave Ajax ON L1S 2E8

Reviews for Aeroseal Gta Inc

Arvin from Toronto & Ajax
Arvin from Toronto & Ajax

Duct sealing 2400 sqft house during the 2019’s coldest day

Joe and his assistant arrived on time for the job. Joe went above and beyond in explaining to me the process on how the duct sealing works. It took about 2 hours to prep, seal and clean up. I called joe because I believed the I did everything I can to balance the house’s air flow and temperatures. After a few hours we already felt the difference as the two back rooms seems to be warmer than before. Installed a thermostat in the two rooms and to my surprise the result was within 0.5 degrees from the rest of the house. This is money well spent. I recommend that you hire Joe to seal your ducts if you you are experiencing unbalanced temperatures in your house.

CNovy in Ajax
CNovy in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Duct Sealing

Joe and Tibo did a great job with the sealing process. Joe explained what they were doing and generally how it worked to seal the ducts. They provided a report after completion showing the starting and ending leakage amounts. Since having our ducts sealed, we've noticed significantly higher air flow and the furnace and AC don't have to work so hard for so long. Our bedrooms are a consistent temperature throughout the year and don't flip flop based on the weather. Overall this was a great investment and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Yusuf  in Toronto
Yusuf in Toronto
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Aeroseal GTA duct sealing

I was researching on how to keep my house warmer in winter when I saw this product. I called Aeroseal GTA right away. Joe came over the next day and explained the whole process to me with no high pressure sales tactics or anything like that. I knew I’d finally found the right solution. All I can say is “WOW!!!!!”, what an amazing process. In one shot my 43 year old house was instantly
warmer from top to bottom with no more cold spots. The results are felt right away,
especially this winter being so cold. While it
was -19C outside, we are comfortably warm.
Joe & Nick were very professional and went
above and beyond to make sure I was
happy. They even fixed a disjointed duct
line for me in one of my rooms which has
made a HUGE difference. Very, very nice
people to deal with. There are many
franchises under Aeroseal but Aeroseal GTA
is the one I’d recommend with no
hesitation. We had a 95% reduction in air
loss within our ducting system. My family
and I are loving the warmth in our house.
Our furnace runs less often too which is an
energy saving bonus. Thank you Joe.

BTW, A few days after I hired Joe, I saw him featured on an episode of Holmes &
Holmes. What better reference do you need. LOL

Thank you very much for taking the time and giving us a thorough review. We really appreciate it!

We are happy you feel we did a really good job, and that your family is now comfortable in your own home.

In the end and we are working hard and striving to be the best we can be.

Arun&Mark in Oshawa
Arun&Mark in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

The best!

I highly commend Aeroseal and the great customer service I received from Joe. Though it’s a very expensive investment, I knew I was with the right company at the right time, and I was not disappointed for a bit. The hot and cold bed rooms are a thing of the past for me now. Anyone who is blaming the insulation or thinking that getting the ducts cleaned will solve your problem, think again and invest in Aeroseal. It is the ultimate solution! A big shout out from me to Brady too. Thank you very much!

I truly love customers like this, Thank you Arun and Mark, had a great time chatting with you while providing your service and i am very happy to see the big difference it made to your home and your comfort.

grossi_maria
grossi_maria

Aeroseal my duct work

I first heard of Aeroseal when I was listening to News Talk 1010 a few Saturdays ago. I was a bit sceptical at first, but I did call in and decided to call the company and book an appointment. I had a lengthy conversation with one of the owners Joe. He was thorough and patience. Being in my home, Joe and his employee, Peter were very professional. They did an excellent job. It's been a week since I've had my ducts sealed and my husband now complains that the house is too cold sometimes. This is the complete opposite to what we were experiencing before Aeroseal came to my home.
I want to thank Joe and Peter for a job well done!

Sam S.
Sam S.

Duct sealer

647-367-6111
230 MacKenzie Ave
Ajax
L1S 2E8

Job was done very professionally and I was very happy with end Result. I would recommend to all my friends and family.

Joe and his team are excellent they deliver the promise and provide the results immediately after job was completed.

I would definitely give 5 Stars.

Mike
Mike
1 review Ajax, ON

Aeroseal

647-367-6111
230 MacKenzie Ave
Ajax
L1S 2E8

My basement was so cold in the summer and my bedroom was so hot, I just thought this is how it was but Joe and the guys were able to fix this for me and now my house is so much more comfortable

Kim in Maple
Kim in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Life-Changing

I cannot thank the gentlemen at Aeroseal enough for doing such a fantastic job with our house. For over 10 years we have dealt with cold rooms in the winters and hot rooms in the summers. After the duct work, all rooms have returned to balance, particularly the room above the garage which we thought would be impossible to resolve. At one point, it was literally the warmest room in the house. They would go above and beyond to assure they did the best to the capacity of our house, providing a results report at the end of the job and follow-up afterwards. It’s a bit odd to say a service like this could make such a difference to our lives, but it really did. We feel a greater sense of calm and support at home and no longer need to worry about using portable A/Cs or heaters around the house. Something like this has increased the feeling of truly feeling at home within your own home. Thank you to the awesome team!

Alan Grant in Pickering
Alan Grant in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Air Duct Sealing

Our front bedroom was always cold during the winter, and hot during the summer and the reverse was true of our basement. After Tibo and Joe finished their work, my wife and I felt a change in the heating balance throughout the house. The improved air flow from the vents was evident immediately. There was a 96% reduction in air duct leakage. Our heating and cooling capacity improved by 22%. We couldn't be happier. We look forward to seeing a lessening of our household costs for natural gas and electricity consumption.
We highly recommend Aeroseal GTA. They were courteous, efficient, tidy and professional.

Howard Van langenberg from Ajax
Howard Van langenberg from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Aeroseal for the house

Our bedrooms were always cold during the winter, and warm during the summer. After Tibo and his crew finished their work, my wife and I instantly felt balance in the house. Even temperatures throughout. And, for the first time, we can feel the cool/hot air three feet from the vent. Before, we could barely feel any hot or cold air from the upstairs bedrooms. We couldn't be happier.
We highly recommend Tibo and his crew. They were courteous, efficient, and professional.

More about Aeroseal Gta Inc

Fix hot and cold bedrooms, spouses and children once and for all.

As heard on Frank Cohn's Home Improvement Show (Newstalk 1010AM) and Glen Peloso with Roger Ashby (104.5 CHUM FM).

As seen on Ask This Old House and Hometime.

Aeroseal GTA is Canada's First and Only Pro-Level Aeroseal Dealer and Greater Toronto's Duct Sealing Specialists.

Increase Comfort. Reduce Energy Usage. Save Money.