Allen & Associates

Marsha from Toronto
Marsha from Toronto
1 review Bowmanville, ON

home inspection

My husband an I were in the process of purchasing a home for our family. The home inspector Chris Zmozynski was respectful, thorough and professional. He found possible issues that we would not have even known to look for. The inspection report was clear and complete. The fantastic work that he did allowed us to make a highly educated decision. I truly believe that the information provided in the home inspection saved us from making a possibility costly error. We appreciated the services of Allen & Associates that we used them again when we found our home. If you are looking for a home inspector thats thorough, clear and honest, we highly recommend Allen & Associates.

sylvia  from Toronto
sylvia from Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

home inspection

They did a home inspection on a home we purchased. They arrived on time. The inspector was informative and thorough. The company followed up after the service was completed which I thought was great.

sylvia  from Toronto
sylvia from Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Jonathan Miles from Toronto
Jonathan Miles from Toronto

Home Inspection

Chris from Allen & Associates was completely professional, on time and provided a very detailed report for us. We were very pleased with the service that we received and I would recommend him and his company.

More about Allen & Associates

Professional Home Inspection Services Home Verified Home & Neighbourhood History Recall Check Appliance Recall Authorized Dealer
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Goodwood?