Full Throttle Plumbing And Gas Ltd

Reviews for Full Throttle Plumbing And Gas Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Water Heater

Positive:
The work they did all looks fine, and the water heater seems to be working well so far. They fixed another lesser plumbing concern we had as well.

Negative:
Overall, our experience ended up being quite stressful. I took the morning off work and we scheduled the install for 9am. At 10:45 they finally arrived. While they were friendly enough, I was really put off that there was no explanation or apology for the lateness.

Secondly, I was honestly shocked that they didn't lay down any tarp to walk on or take off their boots. It was muddy weather and they quite literally trekked mud from one end of the house to the other. I had to mop up for about an hour that night to get things clean again.

Last, we made a note to them of our concerns above, but as of yet haven't heard back or had an apology.

Bottom line: While they initially came well recommended, I will likely look elsewhere next time.

J & I  in NW Calgary
J & I in NW Calgary

Absolutely Wonderful Job!

We were embarking on a renovation and needed to replace a furnace and hot water tank as well as run a gas line the length of the house for an outdoor BBQ. Pascal was highly recommended to us by a fellow plumber of well renown and great reputation...when a professional peer speaks so highly of a colleague, you take note! We were not disappointed in following his recommendation because Pascal was absolutely wonderful. He assessed our needs, gave mindful and honest advice, a very reasonable quote for the scope of work and promptly began and completed the work as promised. His skill at his craft is obvious and we couldn't be happier with the quality of the product and workmanship he provided.

When it was the coldest day of the winter and we experienced a glitch in the heating (which we would like to clarify and state it was completely due to something WE neglected to check on our outdoor vent, not at all due to Pascal's work) he responded immediately and came out in those horrible conditions to make sure everything would work and that we would be warm. That is the type of person Pascal is. He works on your home as if it was his own and would not use/recommend anything he wouldn't for himself/his own home; like the type of furnace, hot water tank and even the Nest smart thermostat we had Pascal install. Our home has never run so efficiently and we see that every month on our bills! We can run the dishwasher, all three showers/baths etc and still have hot water to spare. We would highly recommend Pascal and will absolutely call him again for any future work.

Jayne
Jayne

Furnace repair

Just as the temperature hit minus 20 our heating stopped working. I phoned a few of the large plumbing companies, but they could only offer me out of hours appointments for exhorbitant call out fees, and not even on the same day. I came across Pascal as he is local to me, and I'm so glad I did. First of all he suggested I change the batteries in the thermostat as that is the cause of many callouts. I appreciated him telling me that so that I wouldn't have anything to pay if that was the case. When that wasn't the problem, Pascal came to look at it very quickly. It turned out that there were a few small-ish issues that were combining to make the furnace unreliable. I am very happy with Pascal's work. The furnace is now fully working for a price that is less than the callout fee of many companies. He also gave us some good advice about a few future renos we are considering. We will definitely use Pascal again.

SMY from Calgary
SMY from Calgary

plumbing and gas

Pascal showed up promptly to fix the gas furnace and the kitchen drain pipes that had rusted through on the very cold day I had called him. He was knowledgeable, courteous, honest, and efficient. His fee was extremely reasonable and he cleaned both areas up completely before leaving. I have hired him to do other work since then and Pascal has maintained the same excellent level of service.

More about Full Throttle Plumbing And Gas Ltd

No heat, no problem. Furnace repairs to replacements. Gas fireplaces, garage heaters
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?