Hydron Plumbing and mechanical

Reviews for Hydron Plumbing and mechanical

Olya B
Olya B

plumbing job

Amazing service! Our home inspection found a leak in the basement, and then a few other leaks along with a filthy smell turned up. We honestly thought this would cost us a fortune, but luckily Youhan saved us! All of our problems turned out to be fairly simple, and Youhan explained everything in great detail as he was fixing things late in the evening. He was very patient, nice & friendly. He went above and beyond of what was asked of him and even sawed down a piece of wood that was in a way of placing the washer properly and turned down the water temperature (we were afraid our toddler may get burned). Every single job was perfectly done and i couldn't be more then happy with the outstanding service. He will be our personal home plumber from now on and I cant imagine calling anyone else! :) Thank you Youhan!

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Plumbing relocation & kitchen rough in

Great work by David and Youhan.
They both showed for the initial consultation. Went over my options and expectations.
Youhan, took care of the plumbing needs professionally and promptly. Everything was done to my satisfaction.

Will definitely hire them again.

Dinah from Toronto
Dinah from Toronto

Kitchen faucet

Dave from Hydron Plumbing was punctual and professional, and very patient while I slowly took in the fact that I had to replace my leaky not-so-old faucet. He was a big help in choosing the right new one to buy and quick to install it. His fee for the whole job was more than reasonable. I highly recommend him.

Rachel  from Toronto
Rachel from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

I employed David and Youhan to completely gut my basement bathroom back to the studs and rebuild it with high quality finishes. Their work is impeccable. They were punctual, communicative and by far the best quote I had, which was made even better by the assistance they gave me with sourcing my finishes. I want to dress the room before I post pictures - I will do at the end of the week.