Pva Canada Enterprises Inc

Pva Canada Enterprises Inc

Reviews for Pva Canada Enterprises Inc

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Stainless Railing

Professional service, good quality material and the installers were very friendly and detailed. I would defintely recommend PVA Canada for your next railing project.

Helene
Helene

Staircase, steps and railing replacement

I cannot praise PV Canada enough with the fantastic job they did on my staircase. They did a fantastic job at replacing my old carpet, railing and then recreating the colour of my floor to match the decor. At the end of a month work, they really show the attention to detail and craftsmanship involved. The results speak for themselves. The staircase is a showcase in my home. I'm very happy about it.

Customer from Toronto
Customer from Toronto
2 reviews Bala, ON

Deck and stair glass railings

Best supplier for modern looking glass railings. Very high quality! All parts made from stainless steel. Very fair price. You have to see it! My decks and stair was never looks better. 100% recommend this company.

More about Pva Canada Enterprises Inc

Since 2014, PVA Canada has been a manufacturer and wholesale distributor for high quality products and hardware for railings, frameless shower hardware, glazing glass fittings, industrial hardware, architectural hardware, windscreens, standoffs, spigots and glass partitions.

Our record of customer satisfaction extends over a 7-year period with repeat specification from architects, interior designers, home builders and metalworkers, forming the major part of our business.

With an extensive list of over 2,000 products to offer, here at PVA Canada we can proudly claim to be one of the best wholesalers of architectural metalwork components, fittings and hardware.

We work with our customers one-on-one to bring any custom stair or railing project to life. Our team of experts will always stay connected and make sure our customers are informed every step of the way, providing a stress-free experience.

Railings
Glass Railings, Cable railing systems, Glass Pool Fence Systems, Rods systems, Handrails and Hardware
♦ Custom system fabrication and design ♦ Free technical assistance and design consultation ♦ Shop drawings ♦ Fast customization ♦ Engineering ♦ Fabrication drawings ♦ Architectural services ♦ Project management ♦ System specifications ♦ Glass fabrication and delivery ♦ Worldwide distribution service
2014