Firmbuilt Contracting & Design

General Contractors
Guelph/Eramosa ON
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  Firmbuilt Contracting & Design

Reviews for Firmbuilt Contracting & Design

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto
1 review York, ON

General Contracting

I highly recommend Firmbuilt Contracting as they are efficient, professional, and their prices are more than reasonable. They have done a couple jobs for me such as installing new flooring in my basement and installing a few kitchen appliances. I am truly a satisfied customer and am very happy with the quality of their work. I wouldn’t hesitate to call on this company again for other jobs around my home.

Cindy MacDougall from Hamilton
Cindy MacDougall from Hamilton
1 review Burlington, ON

Home Improvement

Removed a tree from my front lawn, replaced a stone step at front door, repaired front door closet. Does small jobs as well as large ones. Friendly, meticulous and careful.