CDL HVAC INC

Martin from Ottawa
Martin from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great Service

Service call for a smart thermostat installation. I got a quick response and an appointment, great communication. Service tech was Yannick, very professional and courteous, fixed the problem I had.

M. O'Connor from Ottawa
M. O'Connor from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace installation

We have been a customer of CDL HVAC for over 3 years for the cleaning and maintenance of our furnace and air conditioner. At the last inspection unfortunately a serious problem was discovered with our gas furnace which required a replacement. We received a very competitive quote from CDL for a new furnace and it was installed 10 days later. The CDL team arrived on time and left the area clean. I highly recommend this company.

Rob from Ottawa
Rob from Ottawa
12 reviews Ottawa, ON

Air Conditioner

CDL installed a 2.5 ton Rheem air conditioner at my place. There was no central A/C previously. The price was the most reasonable quote for best product I could find. Chris was a pleasure to deal with and the technicians who installed the unit were great as well. It was a quality job and I would definitely recommend them.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?