CDL HVAC INC

Ottawa ON K4A 4E5

Reviews for CDL HVAC INC

M. O'Connor from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We have been a customer of CDL HVAC for over 3 years for the cleaning and maintenance of our furnace and air conditioner. At the last inspection unfortunately a serious problem was discovered with our gas furnace which required a replacement. We received a very competitive quote from CDL for a new furnace and it was installed 10 days later. The CDL team arrived on time and left the area clean. I highly recommend this company.

Rob from Ottawa
12 reviews Ottawa, ON

CDL installed a 2.5 ton Rheem air conditioner at my place. There was no central A/C previously. The price was the most reasonable quote for best product I could find. Chris was a pleasure to deal with and the technicians who installed the unit were great as well. It was a quality job and I would definitely recommend them.