HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Markham  >  A-1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal & Prevention.

Reviews for A-1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal & Prevention.

Ginette Ipperciel-Berniquer in Ancaster
Ginette Ipperciel-Berniquer in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bat removal

We had bats in our soffits for the past 8 years and finally decided it was time to evict them. Louis came out and did an amazing job. He was quick, super friendly, knowledgeable and explained everything he was doing. The service provided was amazing and I would strongly recommend A-1 checkmate wildlife removal for safe humane removal of any critters.
Thanks Louis.

My pleasure ...experience make the difference....and thanks you so much to let us film at your place for the new tv show

Joe
Joe
5 reviews Georgina, ON

Squirrels in the roof

Over the past couple of weeks I've been hearing odd noises in my roof. Late Tuesday I sent Louis a message through his website and he showed up the next day. Louis found the roof vent which the squrriels chewed through to gain access to my rood. Louis gave me a free estimate which included securing the other 5 roof vents. He advised that this was an extra preventative measure but it wasn't mandatory to do. I felt no pressure from Louis to add the extra cost but did so anyway. When Louis when into my roof he noticed the squirrels had been chewing at the other 5 vents as well. I would highly reccomend Louis. He is knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Thanks again Louis.

I've treat all my customers the same way I want to be serve when I get some services

Florence in Richmond Hill
Florence in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

very experienced and honest people, would recommend anyone who encounters issues with wild life entering residence

Louis gave us a free assessment and told us everything is fine. one evening, there were loud bird sound coming from our bedroom ceiling and it lasted until midnight. we thought birds have entered our ceiling.

Your very welcome
Always a pleasure to check when I'm close by
best regards Louis

Adel from Richmond Hill
Adel from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Raccoon problem

Louis is a very friendly, professional, bilingual and knowledgeable. He explained how he could safely and efficiently solve my problem with raccoon. I would readily recommend his company! Thank you Louis!

Thanks you for this short but descriptive review
Really appreciated

Rosemary from Whitchurch-stouffville
Rosemary from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Raccoon removal

We recently discovered we had a raccoon in the attic space of our bungalow and called Louis LaRose of A-1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal & Prevention for assistance. He arrived promptly the next morning, outlined our options, and proceeded to enter the attic space, discovering not one raccoon but rather one mother and six babies. As all of the young were mobile, he recommended installing a "one way door" at the point where they had gained entry. This would ensure that when the family next left the attic, they would not be able to return. He then returned to remove the one way door and close up the entry point. We cannot say enough positive things about the way this was all accomplished. Safe (for us AND the animals), friendly, informative service. We highly recommend Mr. LaRose and his company, and thank him for his work.

Thanks you so much for this wonderful review
Yes I'll do my best to inform all my customers properly ...
Thanks you so much

rp.madle in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
rp.madle in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Raccoon Issue

We had seen a Raccoon on our roof and there was wire mesh placed for earlier squirrel intrusion was ripped off. We were not sure whether the raccoon had moved in or not. Hence we called Louie and he was prompt on time.
He explained the process well and his services at different point of time and how he is going to seal the place so that cover is foolproof.
He installed the one way door and after a week or so, came back to seal the entry point for good.
Nice guy, does what he promises and on time. Will not hesitate to recommend him.

It's appreciated
Always try to be on time

ET
ET

Skunk removal

Louis responded to my service call in no time. He explained and answered all my questions and concerns in details. Excellent job done. Two thumbs up.

Thanks you for this short but descriptive review...I will always do my best to answer all question and concerns...it's important to explain so my customers know what to expect after my visit

Dominique
Dominique

garden sheds skunk nest removal

Louis was absolutely fantastic. For several years, we have struggled with skunks nesting under our garden sheds, sometimes having whole families. We tried many things to remediate the issue, by finally called in the pros. Louis was prompt to come and start working. He secured our sheds, making sure that no animal was trapped, worked cleanly in tight space, with minimal to no disturbance to the backyard. He was extremely nice, always explaining patiently both he process and the findings. We are now sunk-free and skunk-proofed. THANK YOU!

Thanks you for this great review
Every time I'll do work I will always to my very best to keep area as clean as possible
I'm happy that all is solved

Ken
Ken

Removing bats and wild-life proofing my home.

I am a very picky and particular person. I have nothing but the utmost praise for A1 Checkmate wild life removal.
The serviceman came on time - a bonus already. He worked fast and very efficiently, managed to find and remove humanely a bat that had hidden in my basement.
The wild life proofing went very well indeed, and I followed his recommendations - optional, no pressure at all - to upgrade to better protection products; I am very glad I did.
I have nothing but praise for this service, and am happy to recommend this company.

Wow thank you so much for this very descriptive review of my work and how you where served...it's my goal with every single customers I have and will have
Thanks you again for this review

claude929
claude929
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Wildlife removal

A family of raccoons were removed from out roof and skillfully done humanely. Very satisfied with the service

Thanks you for this review
After over 15 years doing this work I've learn amazing trick to help solved my customers wildlife issues fast and efficient
Louis

More about A-1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal & Prevention.

A-1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal &Prevention.
We specialized in HUMANE removal & prevention of Bats, Birds, foxes, Mink, Opossums, Raccoons, Skunk, Squirrels, weasel & more.
We will humanly removed any Animals and we will make sure it's will not reoccurred and by doing animals prevention work ,we can guarantee your full satisfaction as a customer.
We are fully CERTIFIED for fall protection, fully insurance and $5 millions commercial liability insurance and GST /HST register

Pest & Animal Control
We humanly removed any wildlife from from commercial to residential from Attic, Roof, House, Shed, Garage, Deck, Porch, Chimney, Stove vent, Boathouse ,Fireplace, Natural gas fireplace, Car, Boat, bathroom vent, Dryer vent, Warehouse, Crawlspace , Basement, Bedroom, Closet, kitchen etc etc...and all of those can be properly fixed and repair from damage and prevent to get more damage.
The golden rules is our "moto" so you can only expect great services from us ...read a fews reviews and you will be convince and you won't be disappointed ,all our work is guarantee
We only used top of line materials/best quality so we can provide the best services with the best guarantee
Once we return to removed our work we will secured any entry point so it's will not be visible or as little visible as we can do ,we can replaced anything that as been damage if we can't help we will refer you to a specialist
We are your humane wildlife control expert
Satisfaction guarantee
All types of payment are accepted
MOL(Fall protection)--HST/GST registered--Ontario Master licence--thermal heat reading
Help & recommended by wildlife refuges such as shade of hope, animal services--, MNR--several real e
Free assessment on site depending on area
5 years guarantee ( average guarantee can dending on situation