Pest & Animal Control
A 1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal & Prevention.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for A 1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal & Prevention.

Stephanie in Newmarket
Stephanie in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Raccoon Removal and Prevention

Raccoon had taken up residence in our garage. A1 Checkmate was quick to respond and was able to come to our house the next day. Their practices are very humane and helped me to feel more confident in the removal. I debated removing the raccoon myself but was very thankful I called A1. Well worth the cost. They even put up metal mesh on quite an extensive area to prevent the raccoon from gaining future access. Excellent service. Would highly recommend.
Thank you!

Thanks you for this kind review
I'm not always able to answer my phone right away and can take much longer some week to get to my customers

Adam
Adam
1 review Barrie, ON

Raccoon removal

Louis was amazing to work with. He is very passionate about his work and cares for the animals before/after the removal.

He contacted us witin hours of my initial inquiry which I ended up finding rare as many companies took a few days to get back to me. I needed the issue addressed right away and it was.

We were very impressed and would highly recommended his services.

Thanks you
It's was a pleasure to help you guys out ....yes I do have a huge passion for my job and animals

Jeff
Jeff

Animal Control/Removal

Louis is fantastic! Friendly, fast, and does great work. Spotted another issue while onsite and took care of it then and there. Highly recommend!

Thanks you so much for this review Jeff
I always looked around to make sure there is nothing else to deal with

rmkocsis
rmkocsis

Raccoon removal

Amazing service. Very friendly and professional. Wonderful customer service skills and efficient work. Extremely happy with Louis!

WoW ...thanks you so much for this wonderful review

Virginia in Toronto
Virginia in Toronto

Skunk Stink

At some point a skunk was trapped under my house. We have been dealing with the stench for a year now (2 months after moving in - when everything thawed!), and Louis has been amazing! He has been working with me to find affordable and nontoxic ways to deal with the problem, and has stopped in even without an appointment to check in the situation. He is thorough, caring, and accommodating. I recommend him unreservedly!

WoW thanks you so much for this wonderful review
I truly appreciated

mikelee888
mikelee888

Wildlife animal control inspection

I have contacted in the past to removed raccoon. I was very pleased with the service. Highly recommended.
I used them again for my recent issue with A1 checkmate wildlife service. Highly recommeded again.

Thanks you mike I'm always happy to help my previous customers

paul
paul
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Removal of Squirrel

We had a squirrel in between our main floor and the upstairs. Louis came in and was incredibly knowledgeable and very professional. Exceptional service.

Thanks you Paul
Appreciate if anything let's me know I'll be there

Will Y from Milliken
Will Y from Milliken

Wildlife stay outside

Hi all...I just want all of u to know the great service provided by louis. He is a professional in his craft, came to my house as I thought squirrels entering through the back roof. He did a full inspection and found another larger hole at the front where a raccoon got in.....took his time, treated my home like his own...no mess...no more pests...let him put your mind at ease too...thanks Louis!

Thanks you Will for this descriptive and informative review

Vradenburg3C in Richmond Hill
Vradenburg3C in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Removing a raccoon humanely

Contacted company for removal of a raccoon which stuck its head in a hole in the shed door. The owner came on time and upon examination, he warned that the animal had distemper and the most humane way was to euthanize it. The technician was courteous and knowledgeable providing excellent advice and further assistance if needed. I am indeed grateful for the service rendered.

Thanks you for this review

Daniel in Newmarket
Daniel in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Always nice to deal with a good guy

Not only is Louis a nice guy but he does an excellent job. If you are debating between two companies, pick Louis's company. Reasonable price for the work, professional and does what he says he'll do. A very good experience given how frustrating racoons can be!

Thanks you for this wonderful review
I do the same to my customers that I would love to have in return...so I'll give best services and work possible
Louis

More about A 1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal & Prevention.

A-1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal &Prevention.
We specialized in HUMANE removal & prevention of Bats, Birds, foxes, Mink, Opossums, Raccoons, Skunk, Squirrels, weasel & more.
We will humanly removed any Animals and we will make sure it's will not reoccurred and by doing animals prevention work ,we can guarantee your full satisfaction as a customer.
We are fully CERTIFIED for fall protection, fully insurance and $5 millions commercial liability insurance and GST /HST register

Pest & Animal Control
We humanly removed any wildlife from from commercial to residential from Attic, Roof, House, Shed, Garage, Deck, Porch, Chimney, Stove vent, Boathouse ,Fireplace, Natural gas fireplace, Car, Boat, bathroom vent, Dryer vent, Warehouse, Crawlspace , Basement, Bedroom, Closet, kitchen etc etc...and all of those can be properly fixed and repair from damage and prevent to get more damage.
The golden rules is our "moto" so you can only expect great services from us ...read a fews reviews and you will be convince and you won't be disappointed ,all our work is guarantee
We only used top of line materials/best quality so we can provide the best services with the best guarantee
Once we return to removed our work we will secured any entry point so it's will not be visible or as little visible as we can do ,we can replaced anything that as been damage if we can't help we will refer you to a specialist
We are your humane wildlife control expert
Satisfaction guarantee
All types of payment are accepted
MOL(Fall protection)--HST/GST registered--Ontario Master licence--thermal heat reading
Help & recommended by wildlife refuges such as shade of hope, animal services--, MNR--several real e
Free assessment on site depending on area
5 years guarantee ( average guarantee can dending on situation