Pest & Animal Control
A 1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal & Prevention.

Reviews for A 1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal & Prevention.

Vradenburg3C in Richmond Hill
Vradenburg3C in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Removing a raccoon humanely

Contacted company for removal of a raccoon which stuck its head in a hole in the shed door. The owner came on time and upon examination, he warned that the animal had distemper and the most humane way was to euthanize it. The technician was courteous and knowledgeable providing excellent advice and further assistance if needed. I am indeed grateful for the service rendered.

Thanks you for this review

Daniel in Newmarket
Daniel in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Always nice to deal with a good guy

Not only is Louis a nice guy but he does an excellent job. If you are debating between two companies, pick Louis's company. Reasonable price for the work, professional and does what he says he'll do. A very good experience given how frustrating racoons can be!

Thanks you for this wonderful review
I do the same to my customers that I would love to have in return...so I'll give best services and work possible

Kae  in Markham
Kae in Markham

Wildlife removal and prevention

A raccoon ripped my soffit and gain access into my attic. I found Checkmate Wildlife Removal and Prevention on Homestar and was impressed with their reviews. I called and made an appointment with Louis. He should up on time for our schedule appointment and was very professional with his job and apprised me with everything he was doing. He also had very good pricing and was thorough with his work. I highly recommend Louis if you every require a wildlife to be removed. Thank You Louis for your assistance.

Thanks you for the review
My goal is to help my customer the best way the can be help

Louis is Great! Raccoons are gone

Chimney raccoons. Called, made an appointment, and Louis came to help us out. He brought all the bricks down so the raccoons dint throw them at us anymore. Good prices, excellent service and a really nice guy. Looking forward to the cap being put on the chimney. Thank you

Thanks you for this wonderful and funny review
I'll be there in the next few days to have chimney capped

Porter
Porter

Wildlife removal and prevention

We moved into our new house late October and realized the deck in the backyard had a number of residents living under there. Maybe skunks, definitely raccoons. I called a number of different places that focused on the urgency of getting the job done and quoted a high price per foot before even coming to see the situation. Louis came out almost immediately, inspected the area and gave me a very decent and affordable quote for the work that needed to be done. A week later he had the job complete, the backyard looks like it was never touched, the mesh all hidden perfectly away. Later that week one of the inhabitants ripped off the one way door and Louis was there bright and early the next day to secure it back onto the deck. For the price, service, guarantee and overall level of knowledge Louis provides, I cant give a higher recommendation to a service I've found/used on this site. Give him a call, get him to come out and talk with you, it will be time well spent.

Thanks you so much for the wonderful review
This is by far the best description of my work
Thanks you

Raccooninkirkfield in Kirkfield
Raccooninkirkfield in Kirkfield
1 review Kirkfield, ON

Service

I had a suspected animal living in my crawl space and a dead cat. Louis was great and was here the next day. He did a thorough inspection, set up a one way door and fixed the hole. I didn't know he had his own TV show so that was an extra bonus

Thanks you for the review
It's was a pleasure to be able to help you out

Kelly A.
Kelly A.
1 review Collingwood, ON

Raccoons in attic

Excellent job. Fast response, knowledgeable and passionate about the work. Very happy and highly recommend! Provided immediate results and prevention strategies to avoid issues in the future incl roof, soffit and vent work, repaired area of entry, and came back to check. Very thorough and guaranteed work.

Thanks you for the review
I always try to respond as fast as I can
Thanks you

Charles  in Toronto
Charles in Toronto

prevention of animal intrusion under the deck

Louis has been a great guy to deal with - we had a problem with animals going underneath our deck to house themselves - raccoons and coyotes etc. Louis assessed the situation and showed up couple of days later and finished the job in one day. Quality of work is superior and I can have peace of mind that no animal will ever intrude again. Louis also assured us that if there is any trouble, he will be happy to return and fix it.

Thanks you so much for this wonderful review
I do all my work the best of my knowledge with the best material available and I will make sure that all is done once and for all ...it's just the way I'm
Louis from A-1 CWRP

Ginette Ipperciel-Berniquer in Ancaster
Ginette Ipperciel-Berniquer in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bat removal

We had bats in our soffits for the past 8 years and finally decided it was time to evict them. Louis came out and did an amazing job. He was quick, super friendly, knowledgeable and explained everything he was doing. The service provided was amazing and I would strongly recommend A-1 checkmate wildlife removal for safe humane removal of any critters.
Thanks Louis.

My pleasure ...experience make the difference....and thanks you so much to let us film at your place for the new tv show

More about A 1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal & Prevention.

A-1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal &Prevention.
We specialized in HUMANE removal & prevention of Bats, Birds, foxes, Mink, Opossums, Raccoons, Skunk, Squirrels, weasel & more.
We will humanly removed any Animals and we will make sure it's will not reoccurred and by doing animals prevention work ,we can guarantee your full satisfaction as a customer.
We are fully CERTIFIED for fall protection, fully insurance and $5 millions commercial liability insurance and GST /HST register

Pest & Animal Control
We humanly removed any wildlife from from commercial to residential from Attic, Roof, House, Shed, Garage, Deck, Porch, Chimney, Stove vent, Boathouse ,Fireplace, Natural gas fireplace, Car, Boat, bathroom vent, Dryer vent, Warehouse, Crawlspace , Basement, Bedroom, Closet, kitchen etc etc...and all of those can be properly fixed and repair from damage and prevent to get more damage.
The golden rules is our "moto" so you can only expect great services from us ...read a fews reviews and you will be convince and you won't be disappointed ,all our work is guarantee
We only used top of line materials/best quality so we can provide the best services with the best guarantee
Once we return to removed our work we will secured any entry point so it's will not be visible or as little visible as we can do ,we can replaced anything that as been damage if we can't help we will refer you to a specialist
We are your humane wildlife control expert
Satisfaction guarantee
All types of payment are accepted
MOL(Fall protection)--HST/GST registered--Ontario Master licence--thermal heat reading
Help & recommended by wildlife refuges such as shade of hope, animal services--, MNR--several real e
Free assessment on site depending on area
5 years guarantee ( average guarantee can dending on situation