HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Markham  >  A-1 checkmate wildlife removal & prevention.

Reviews for A-1 checkmate wildlife removal & prevention.

Raccoon in our attic

Highly recommend this company. We have hired Louis twice, once 7 years ago for a pigeon problem and more recently for a raccoon living in our attic. Louis is prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He is very good at what he does and you can rest easy knowing that he will remove your unwanted guests and install quality prevention. I especially appreciated that the prevention he provided was subtle.. Louis offered colour match on our aluminum dormers and spray painted the roof vent covers black to blend right in. We are satisfied customers!

Thanks you very much for this wonderful review...anything I can do to fully satisfied my customers with my work I will do
Thanks you

Susan W.
Susan W.
2 reviews Egbert, ON

raccoon removal

Several weeks ago, a very determined raccoon returned to my property and entered my garage and porch soffits. Louis had removed a female raccoon and her babies the previous spring so I contacted him again.
He promptly returned my call, and within a day came to assess and deal with the problem at no additional cost. He stands by his warranty and I would highly recommend this professional and knowledgeable company to anyone experiencing wildlife issues.

Thank you Susan for this great reviews
If my work is faulty I will replaced my work without asking a question

Annie
Annie
1 review Milton, ON

Raccoon removal

Super prompt, helpful and friendly. Got the raccoons out right away. Very professional. Installed one-way doors to keep raccoons out.

Thanks you Annie
Yup that what I do best ,getting wildlife out of unwanted places

R. K.
R. K.

Raccoon in my attic

Louis was very professional and informative and checked things thoroughly. He put the one way door on and hopefully that will keep our raccoon away . Louis will come make things look good in a couple weeks . Thanks !!

Thanks you for the review
Please if anything happen to my work please call me and I'll be more than happy to solved this issue at no extra cost

John
John
1 review Newmarket, ON

Pest removal

Louis came the next day after I called, he explained what the options were and what may happen. He completed the work quickly. He was prompt and clean. Thanks Louis.

Thanks you John
I always try to be as prompt as I can , I will always leave site as clean as it was when I arrived

Steven
Steven
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Humane Animal Removal

I am so pleased with the service of A-1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal. Unfortunately, we had some visitors to our attic that needed to be evicted. Louis returned my call promptly and came by within a few hours. He carefully explained what he would do and continually advised us through the process. He is skilled and efficient and a very nice gentleman. His price was very fair and he promised follow up at no charge and he kept his word. I thanked Louis for his excellent manner and customer service and he told me that he treats people the way he would want to be treated. The golden rule lives on.

Yes the golden rules is my way
Thanks you again

classic
classic
10 reviews Aurora, ON

Wildlife removal

Louis came over and inspected are house since we noticed footprints in the snow and heard noises in the attic. We noticed a couple of shingles came off the roof and the soffit was pushed in. He inspected all areas of the roof and inspected the inside of the attic. He could not find anything at the time but noticed their was evidence of a raccoon in the insulation. He placed a outside door so if the raccoon was hiding he could escape and not come back in the same way. He also installed a wire mesh on another future possible area where someone could enter. He was also very helpful in replacing the shingles that cane loose due to the wind. He will be back in 7- 10 days to remove the trap door.

Thank you for this descriptive review....please give me call if anything would have to happen to my work and I'll be more than happy to do the job over for free

javedkhimani
javedkhimani

Wildlife Removal

Over 2 weeks ago We had uninvited guests called Racoon's. They had made home some how just above our laundry room which share the same wall as our garage.

We found someone from Kijji who came next day he was unable to determine if the uninvited guests we had were actually racoon's as late February is not exactly the time of delivery of babies for racoon's so he ruled out racoon and thought it was squirrel and close the small vent to dryer.

Since, we had no experience in either Squirrel nor racoon's we just followed whatever he said.

But, the noice kept increasing especially during night's my kids were scared and didn't sleep in there room. It would actually echo in the house. We were all scared.

We recorded sound and send it to the man and purchase the wireless security camera to see what was happening.

Obviously, it was racoon which was going through a small broken piece from the garage side door and somehow ended up in the Landry room since then we had the door replaced so now she couldn't get inside garage.

After about 10 days of sleepless nights we were able to proof the company that it was actually racoon's they came looked at it and advised us that Racoon has given birth so leave the garage door open
And let her come until the kits grow up and they all leave after few months or close the doors and if she can't get to the kits they will die.

All this was nothing other than a nightmare we didn't want the babies to die but didn't want the mama to do more damage than what she had already done.

At this time we decided to contact another company to see if they had another solution for this delimma. I shared this issue with one of my friend who suggested me to contact CHECKMATE WILDWIFE and gave me the number I immediately contacted them next morning Louis came over and to my surprise he removed 4 racoon babies and put them in a incubator from which mamma has already picked up the babies.

All this was done in less than a day. I have no idea how to Thank Louis. We will be able to sleep in peace and mamma racoon would be in peace with her babies.

The credit entirely goes to Louis at CHECKMATE WILDWIFE.

Thank You again Louis.

Thanks you for this very descriptive review...I really appreciated you taking all the time to shared your experience...unfortunately in a business where there not really regulations there's a lots of peoples wanted to try to get in business,but it's not as easy as it's sound , after more than 15 years of doing this line of work of got around to rescue so many babies that where's left behind by inexperienced companies and technicians ( this is the main reason why I'm still running my business by myself,as it's take several months to be trained and even years ...I've started trained several persons but none never last )
And yes even doing wildlife control we have some fancy high-tech gadgets ( lol)

linkscorpgifts
linkscorpgifts

pest control

Very professional and thorough....Louis does an excellent job....and will refer his services to others!!!!!!

Thank you for this short but very descriptive review
Thanks you best regards

Roof and Attic Inspection - Animals

Louie responded promptly to our call, was professional, pleasant conscientious and thorough. He was prepared and equipped with state of the art equipment, and resolved our issue. We really appreciated his approach and highly recommend him.

Thanks you for this very descriptive review
Yes even working with wildlife we have hi-tech equipment to help us and save ours customers moneys as well
Louis

More about A-1 checkmate wildlife removal & prevention.

A-1 Checkmate Wildlife Removal &Prevention.
We specialized in HUMANE removal & prevention of Bats, Birds, foxes, Mink, Opossums, Raccoons, Skunk, Squirrels, weasel & more.
We will humanly removed any Animals and we will make sure it's will not reoccurred and by doing animals prevention work ,we can guarantee your full satisfaction as a customer.
We are fully CERTIFIED for fall protection, fully insurance and $5 millions commercial liability insurance and GST /HST register

Pest & Animal Control
We humanly removed any wildlife from from commercial to residential from Attic, Roof, House, Shed, Garage, Deck, Porch, Chimney, Stove vent, Boathouse ,Fireplace, Natural gas fireplace, Car, Boat, bathroom vent, Dryer vent, Warehouse, Crawlspace , Basement, Bedroom, Closet, kitchen etc etc...and all of those can be properly fixed and repair from damage and prevent to get more damage.
The golden rules is our "moto" so you can only expect great services from us ...read a fews reviews and you will be convince and you won't be disappointed ,all our work is guarantee
We only used top of line materials/best quality so we can provide the best services with the best guarantee
Once we return to removed our work we will secured any entry point so it's will not be visible or as little visible as we can do ,we can replaced anything that as been damage if we can't help we will refer you to a specialist
We are your humane wildlife control expert
Satisfaction guarantee
All types of payment are accepted
MOL(Fall protection)--HST/GST registered--Ontario Master licence--thermal heat reading
Help & recommended by wildlife refuges such as shade of hope, animal services--, MNR--several real e
Free assessment on site depending on area
5 years guarantee ( average guarantee can dending on situation