Elbow-Grease 2000

Reviews for Elbow-Grease 2000

Patrick in Charlottetown
Patrick in Charlottetown
0 reviews Charlottetown, PE

Amazing service, last minute booking, top quality and speed

I contacted EG2000 last minute and they delivered the best price and service I could find for my move out. They were top notch with carpet and full cleaning service, with short notice. Very accommodating given the time frame. Would recommend to anyone. Superb communication and response time. Best of luck with future customers EG! :)

Professional & Reliable

Elbow-Grease 2000
439 King St East
Toronto
M5A1L5

Great cleaning service provider, very reliable, friendly and thorough!

I contacted Elbow Grease 2000 because I rented out my 3 bedroom town home.
Elbow Grease 2000 came in and made sure my home was presentable and ready to pass onto my new tenants.
They were extremely accommodating on a time schedule given the short notice.
They were also one of the only companies that send you an invoice after the service has been completed, which put me at ease.

I would definitely use Elbow Grease 2000 in the future and would recommend it to anyone looking for a cleaning service provider.

R.Mi from Etobicoke
R.Mi from Etobicoke

Basement Apt Cleaning

Hired Elbow Grease, recommended by word of month. When I made the appointment Auggy seemed helpful and willing. I explained what I needed cleaned, and I asked to have one person come in. They contacted me via email days before to remind me. On the day of the cleaning Auggy arrived an hour late, then she decided herself that a second person would be arriving to help her clean. Which meant I was now paying $37/hr instead of $20. At no time did she ask if that was ok, She explained it would be cheaper, but I could tell she was playing me. The cleaning was done in 2 hrs. After everything dried I could see that the kitchen counter was not touched, left dirty. The washroom floor was dirty, and the wind sills were still dusty and dirty. Door nobs were untouched. The only good thing I could mention is that they were polite and didn't mind when I poked around and asked questions. Also their site says minimum 3 hrs of cleaning, and they didn't mind getting it all done in 2 hrs. I forgot to get an invoice, the next day I called to requesting one to be emailed to me, Auggy said she'll send one "today or tomorrow morning" ....still waiting...........

More about Elbow-Grease 2000

Since 2009 Elbow-Grease 2000 has offered a wide range of cleaning and maintenance services, specifically designed for condominium residences within the downtown Toronto area. We are proud to call ourselves "Toronto's Leading Residential Condo Cleaning Service"