Queen City Staging

Reviews for Queen City Staging

Hickory Dickory Decks
Hickory Dickory Decks

House Staging

When we decided to put our house on the market in early Spring we really wanted to find a way to set ourselves apart from all the other places that would be listed during that time. A friend of mine had used Queen City Staging and had great results and passed along their info. From the first visit to our home we were very impressed with Kate's professionalism and attention to detail. When it came time for the actual staging Kate and her team did a fantastic job! (which you can tell from the pictures I attached) We sold the house very quickly and for more money then we thought we would. I wouldn't hesitate to refer Queen City Staging to anyone that needed some help to maximize the selling potential of their home.

Michael Tanaka from Toronto
Michael Tanaka from Toronto

Real Estate Staging

Kate and her Queen City Staging team have truly helped me take my business to another level. My listings have never looked better thanks to Kate's vision and fresh approach, and my clients have all been amazed by how great their homes look after Kate has worked her magic! I recommend Queen City Staging to all other realtors - Kate's quality of service, along with her competitive prices, make her my go-to stagers!