Closets By Design

Organizing Products & Services
10215 178th street suite 16 Edmonton T5S 1M3

Reviews for Closets By Design

Master closet

I have been trying to chase this company for 2 years to get them to finish a closet that cost me $3000, I have left more messages with the receptionist than I can count, she always says the manager will call me back and of course nobody ever does. I tried one more time today and she said he’s on holidays all summer so I shouldn’t expect a call. They came out a couple times about a year ago to measure the parts promised (and paid for) that were never done, told me they needed to order more parts, then nothing. I’m left with a unfinished closet and they WILL NOT fix it. They simply ignore all request. This company is no cheaper than any of the others and you get zero service or liability.

Lori from Edmonton
Lori from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Laundry Room Pantry Custom Cupboards

I was a customer of the previous owner of this company. Doug took it over and remedied the situation. He went above and beyond and I am quite pleased with my new pantry / landry room. I have stacked laundry , side cupboard unit with sink. The other side of the room is pantry cupboards floor to ceiling with matching doors. I would use this company again in the future. Doug has many years experience in the industry and is quite competitive with pricing for a good product. The installers are great guys too.

Review has 1 previous version
Erika J.
Erika J.
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Storage Room

The end product was good. However getting there was a bundle of errors. From missed appointments to fixing the initial poor installation to not having proper equipment to haul the units to the third floor... Too much time and effort spent to complete a relatively simple job.

Closets

Closet by design is by far my nightmare. For over 3 months, they canceled my appointments 4,5 times, showed up once, did a bit work, got the money left about half the work behind. They had so many excuses at the beginning, now they don't even pick up the phone call. when they show up to do the job, they will tell you money in front before they start the work, then they said run out of some stuff, will be back the next day. Don't trust them because they never show after. I learn my lesson!!!

Master closet

After payment they never showed on install day, then came a week later to partially install. After that they never returned and I've been waiting almost 2 months. They are the absolute worst company I've ever dealt with. They are not the cheapest either. Out of the 3 quotes I got, they were mid range. They like to overcharge and make you think you are getting a deal with there 40 percent coupon.

Elissa in Lago Lindo
Elissa in Lago Lindo
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Laundry system

We had cupboards and a laundry room system installed. When it was done and the workers left we noticed that there were dents in the cupboard door and the edging was already peeling off, not even 12 hrs later! I talked to Scott who said send him pictures. Sent him pictures and despite several phone calls, have got no answer! Would not recommend or use these guys again. Not happy!

traveller_yeg in Edmonton

8848 60 Avenue Northwest
Edmonton
AB
T6E6A6

I really wanted to write a good review, but I have reached a point where I just can't.

I had some built-ins ordered and installed by Closets by Design. Scott was great when he first came by. It took weeks upon weeks to get them installed. And now I've been trying for at least 6 weeks to have an additional rod installed. I wouldn't recommend them to do anything if you're at all concerned about time and having someone return your call.

So disappointed.