HomeStars  >  Self Storage in Milton  >  Great Toronto Movers

Reviews for Great Toronto Movers

The movers were the hardest working I've seen in many moves over the years. Good pre sale experience with detailed explanation and confirmation email and thorough follow up afterwards to ensure I was happy/satisfied. Best moving experience I've had to date.

Victoria in Toronto

The team drove all the way to the Eastern Townships in Quebec, wowed my elderly and fussy parents with their work picking up and wrapping their antiques and china and then drove all the way back to Toronto to deliver. On time, no extra charges and two charming and professional movers. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Salman Tejani from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

They were actually great guys as they've moved our items from our one house to another without any hassle and problems. They arrived on time and covered all the sensitive items nicely and all the items arrived safely without any damages. Also they've charged me the price they've quoted. Very Happy.

More about Great Toronto Movers

Hi there! Let's get moving, shall we? Call, text, or e-mail us for a quote now! (416) 996-7276