Cyrus Renovations Inc.

Basement Renovation
Ottawa ON K1S4Y5
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Ottawa  >  Cyrus Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Cyrus Renovations Inc.

Anne in Ottawa
Anne in Ottawa
1 review Wilmot, ON

Master Bathroom Reno

It was a pleasure dealing with Cyrus Renovations from the planning phase to the execution phase! Our needs were well understood and the finished product looks amazing. I have just hired them again for a major kitchen renovation and I am completely at ease knowing the job will be well done.

Sara from Ottawa
Sara from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Basement renovation

I had a contract with this company for finishing my basement. It took around 2 months ( sorry my previous review mentioned 10 months but I meant 10 weeks) but the project involved changing windows, adding one more rough in for shower, fire place with stone.
For the price I paid, I think maybe they did more than expected.
They also came later and fixed small issues.

Review has 1 previous version