Cyrus Renovations Inc.

Basement Renovation
Ottawa ON K1S4Y5
Basement Renovation
Cyrus Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Cyrus Renovations Inc.

Yves Besner in Cantley
Yves Besner in Cantley
1 review Cantley,

Home Renovations and Office Renovations

The Cyrus Renovations team are the most professional Renovations contractors I have had so far. Always on time, very clean and very good quality services provided. I am and I have used their services for my home and my office and would recommend them to anyone. They are on Budget every time and it's good to know that finally you can trust contractors that will do a great job on time and well them.

Anis Serri  in London
Anis Serri in London
1 review London, ON

Greatest service I received from a contractor company,

Greatest service i ever received from contractors, I had initially booked a company to do our floors for our 2nd floor, and they bailed out and didnt do the job or called to cancel, so i called Cyrus renovations and were able to come on Saturday day and complete the job and for a good price and were so thoughtful and cleaned after them selves.

my wife is due in a couple of weeks, and I am expecting our first child so imagine the stress I am going thru, I am definitely will recommend them to everyone and continue to use them.

i have received other quotes from different companies and their prices are very competitive and low and don't take advantage of the client.

they gave us a couple of options for payment to accommodate us

Anne in Ottawa
Anne in Ottawa
1 review Wilmot, ON

Master Bathroom Reno

It was a pleasure dealing with Cyrus Renovations from the planning phase to the execution phase! Our needs were well understood and the finished product looks amazing. I have just hired them again for a major kitchen renovation and I am completely at ease knowing the job will be well done.

Sara from Ottawa
Sara from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Basement renovation

I had a contract with this company for finishing my basement. It took around 2 months ( sorry my previous review mentioned 10 months but I meant 10 weeks) but the project involved changing windows, adding one more rough in for shower, fire place with stone.
For the price I paid, I think maybe they did more than expected.
They also came later and fixed small issues.

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Ottawa?