Parker Home Services

HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Toronto  >  Parker Home Services

Review for Parker Home Services

Rob from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Adrian of Parker Home Services was extremely unprofessional at the job site. The area at the front of my home was left in a very dirty state. The overspray from his pressure washer had covered my restored wood garage and front doors, and there was mortar dirt and debris running the entire length of my driveway. Furthermore, his pressure washer removed small sections of tuck pointing from my flagstone step that he did not replace. When I met him the next morning and showed him the areas I was concerned about, he was extremely disrespectful to me and refused to do anything about the mess he had left on my property or the incomplete work on my step.

I would not recommend his services to anyone. The quality of his workmanship for the section he completed is average or slightly below average, other than using a completely different color of mortar than the rest of my step and the fact that he failed to fill the gaps that he was paid to do. His professionalism in how he left the work site can't be excused. Nor can his flagrant disrespect of his one time customer.

I have photos of his work to illustrate my concerns. I wish that someone had added him to Homestars before I hired him.