United Lumber Home Hardware - Barrie North

Building Supplies and Hardware
United Lumber Home Hardware - Barrie North

Reviews for United Lumber Home Hardware - Barrie North

BathroomRenovation/Sump Pump

I have shopped here when doing my bathroom renovation and also when I had to replace my sump pump. The staff are very friendly and helpful and I was able to find everything really quickly. They had a great selection and the product has been very good with no problems.

Hayley in Barrie
Hayley in Barrie
3 reviews BARRIE, ON

Painting

We painted several rooms in our home and furniture, the staff were helpful and knowledgable about the type of paint to use and were able to colour match. I will continue to buy my paint from this store, the staff are very helpful.

Looking for Building Supplies and Hardware pros in Barrie?