Go Pro Restoration Inc.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Ottawa ON
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Ottawa  >  Go Pro Restoration Inc.

Reviews for Go Pro Restoration Inc.

Tom in Kanata
Tom in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Drywalling and painting

Great job end-to-end with Go Pro, we could not be happier. After water damage in our homes Go Pro did drywalling and paintings for several ceilings and walls. Kristjan was easy to deal, wrote up very clear work orders and was reasonable in minor change requests. We are very happy with the end result from his team. Jodi back at the office was an equal pleasure to work with. We would have no hesitation in using Go Pro in the future or recommending them to others.

Thank you for the positive feedback Tom! It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Restoration and Foundation Repair

During the spring it became clear that our foundation (block) had a crack in it, which resulted in significant water damage in our finished basement. Go Pro Restoration responded to our request for emergency restoration work, and following its completion, was hired to repair the foundation. The work was clearly explained to us and came in at a competitive price - George and company did a great job.

Mold Removal on Second Floor

After discovering mold along some of the walls in the bedrooms on the second floor, I contacted Go Pro Res. to come and remove the infected drywall and insulation. They were very quick to get in there and get it out before it got worse, and were very professional and respectful in containing their work space and cleaning up afterwards. Right after the initial issue, I contacted them again to remove another area that had been effected by water damage. Once again, they were quick to help me out and take care of that issue too. To get issues taken care of in a timely, respectful, and efficient manner, they were great.

Thank you for the positive feedback Danny. It was a pleasure working with you. ~Kristjan-project manager/ estimator

jp in Ottawa
jp in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Water damage - drywall and hardwood floor

Kristjan and his team were pretty darned good, fast and thorough. Jodi at their head office was amazing too. She handled the insurance company like a pro, which was one less thing for me to worry about.

Would definitely recommend talking with these guys BEFORE going with whoever your insurance company wants to use.

jp

Thank you for the positive feedback JP. I am so happy you were happy with everything. It was an absolute pleasure working with you too. Thank you- Jodi

Successful Restore and Rebuild

Go Pro helped us with a restore and rebuild after the flood. The tear down was focused on only the damaged areas, and the rebuild was done well. All issues were quickly handled and managed. We are happy with the results.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It is always nice to hear!

TG in Alta Vista in Ottawa
TG in Alta Vista in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement flood emergencies

George and the Go Pro Restoration team helped me through a few household crises, with a number of foundation and water seepage problems. They were extremely responsive (at all hours), professional and showed they really cared about fixing my home. They were easy to work with, and always respectful. I could recommend them to anyone experiencing a home emergency.

It has been our pleasure to assist you (on each occasion). Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Lisa in Nepean
Lisa in Nepean
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof leak/water stain

I contacted GoPro after noticing a small water stain on the ceiling in the guest bedroom. As we don't use this bedroom often I was unsure if it was old or new. They contacted me back within 5 minutes of sending the e-mail through their website. Christian was very nice and professional, asking questions so he could understand the situation better. We arranged for him to come out, and again, I was extremely pleased with his professionalism and service while he inspected the stain. He explained what he was doing (infrared camera, moisture reader, etc.) and then also inspected the attic even though all readings/images pointed to the stain being very old. He gave a complete inspection of the attic and again explained everything he was doing. We ended up being fortunate that the stain was old, and no leak was present, however I have no doubt that we would have went with this company if something had been found and work was required. I recommend them to anyone looking at restoration work.

Thank you for the kind words Lisa. We appreciate your positive feedback and are always happy to help ~Kristjan-Estimator/Project Manager

More about Go Pro Restoration Inc.

Go Pro Restoration Inc provides a high quality, cost efficient disaster restoration and construction service in the Ottawa area to the customer that will accept no less. At Go Pro Restoration Inc. , our aim is to take the weight off your shoulders when disaster strikes. Our knowledgeable team will ...