H & B Renovations

Review for H & B Renovations

Grace Cherian in Toronto
Grace Cherian in Toronto

Renovations & Floor Laying

I hired Bill of H & B Renovations to do about six phases of renovations in different parts of my condo over a period of several years. Bill is a soft-spoken gentleman who started out as a perfectionist in everything he did. However there were times when I couldn’t be at home while he was working so I gave him a key to my condo, trusting that he would be just as meticulous while I was away. That was a big mistake. I realized he was taking shortcuts in doing the work. For instance, I came home one day and found he had covered a hole in one wall of my living room with an electric plate. I phoned him about this. He came to my house, installed some dry wall, sanded and painted the hole. He also installed laminate flooring in my living room. My office area is about four feet higher than the rest of the living room. And there are doors that open up into a storage area under the office. Bill had to remove the doors to the storage area so he could install the laminate flooring in the living room. However, he did a very sloppy job in reinstalling the doors. They’re no longer perfectly horizontal like they once were. I’ve lost my trust in Bill and I will never hire him again.

Review has 1 previous version