MBM Home Improvement

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  MBM Home Improvement

Reviews for MBM Home Improvement

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Bad roof job

They came to my house and claimed to have fixed my missing shingles. I was at work when the job was done and I thought it was convenient. However, a month later I was still waiting for my receipt and the same shingles they fixed are already off again. they avoided my calls all through and kept promising to send my receipt.
DO NOT USE THESE GUYS PLEASE.

Roof repair

There was a roof leak and I went online, called a couple of people and as they were available, I asked them to come to the property.

On inspecting the property, they quoted me $500. However as I knew this was a minor repair (and had paid $200 in the past), I asked them not to do the repair. They changed the rate to $250 within a second (which I agreed to) and they spent no more than 5 minutes on the job.

Within 2 weeks the leak happened again and when I called them up, they denied working at the property (the excuse was that the individuals brother might have done the job and he is out of the country).

My advice is not to deal with these guys as they are definitely unethical and don’t do a good job.

Shawn from Toronto
Shawn from Toronto
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

This person came to my house, did a very bad job, and asked for $700...finished the job in half an hour, did 25% of what he promised, and left the whole thing in very bad conditions. I wouldn't call him even for free. In all honesty, the service wasn't worth even $1.