All-In-All

Reviews for All-In-All

Emily Vettese from Toronto
Emily Vettese from Toronto

Custom Shelves

Dan of All-In-All was able to build incredible custom shelves that framed our windows. Because our building is old, it was not an easy task, but he went above and beyond what was expected from him and was able to solve any obstacle that he encountered. He did this all for a very reasonable price and in a really quick time-frame. I would hire him again in a second.

Greg Calderone from Toronto
Greg Calderone from Toronto

Custom Shelving

My wife and I moved into an old building with uneven floors and misshapen ceilings which made it incredibly difficult to find a proper set of shelves to stock our books.

Dan created the perfect design for what we needed and executed the installation in very little time and for a very affordable price. He worked closely with us to create something that was aesthetically pleasing without breaking the bank.

We’ll definitely be going with All-In-All again in the future.

Jessica Wallis from Toronto
Jessica Wallis from Toronto

Painted Living Room

Hiring Dan for the job was such a great decision. If I ever needed to, I would absolutely hire him again because he painted my living room so fast and really made me feel comfortable in trusting him to give me a fair price, and do a good job, which he did.

Thanks Jessica, this was a fun project. Take care and keep in touch.

velvet85 - Downtown Toronto South
velvet85 - Downtown Toronto South

Interior painting of entire apartment & minor plumbing appliance repair

I received several estimates all in the $3,000. Range. Dan & Boris did it for 1/2 in 2 days. Other estimates said at least 5 days. They did a beautiful job including moving a lot of furniture back and forth. I have a lot of stuff. No complaints. Very professional job. They do everything. Reasonable rates.

Thank you kindly! It was a pleasure working in your home.

More about All-In-All

We offer a wide range of home renovation services and custom design opportunities. Our contractors are honest, fair and highly skilled in their fields. Services we offer include: -Basement Remodeling -Repairs & Handyman Services -Installations -Framing & Flooring -Painting & Wallpaper -Carpentry & Cabinets -Custom Furniture -Stained Glass -Drywall - ...