Ritz Furniture Planet Ltd

Ritz Furniture Planet Ltd

Reviews for Ritz Furniture Planet Ltd

Private User reviews Woodstock, ON

Awesome customer service

Very good customer service. Yasir was very friendly and professional and helped me out a lot at RITZ, i purchased a sofa set. I will be coming back soon for some more furniture due to my positive experience and excellent customer service he had.

Ripped off customer in Mississauga
Ripped off customer in Mississauga

Products and services

The absolute worst place to shop!! Salesman, Charanjit, sold product with the wrong pricing from advertisement and after trying numerous times to fight to get it corrected NO one wants to help you! Paid delivery guys are horrible - no manners and damaged home! Again, they treat you terribly when trying to complain afterwards! Wrong and damaged furniture delivered and unless you’re willing to go and get your stuff yourself, these ppl don’t care to assist you after they have your money! They do NOT NOT care about your business and will rip you off without question! They are false advertising period!! Do not waste your time and hard earned money shop elsewhere please! See below how they deliver damaged product!

Juanfelipe500 in Mississauga
Juanfelipe500 in Mississauga

Bed and night tables

Very bad experience,I did a purchase over 2 weeks ago a bed and night tables , I arrange tohave a day off and wait for the bed and night tables that we purchased, I had to call in order for me to know , if they were going to do the delivery on the day that we agreed, because they didn’t call me to confirm the delivery. Again I have to call them to find out, that I have a back order and incomplete set that I only found out , when they were doing the delivery , now they want me to go and pick up the rest, is a waste of time , and money I do not recommend this store , pls don’t waste your time ,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great Service!

We bought furniture for our new house from Ritz. We are fully satisfied with our purchases and very thankful to Prince who is very knowledgeable and give valuable suggestions. He is very friendly, honest, patient and informative. Their prices are very reasonable and they beat all the prices as well. I would definitely recommend Ritz furniture to friends and family.

Dave in North York
Dave in North York

Bad quality and Poor service

Purchased drawing room set. All 4 pieces were defective. Sent email with pictures. And ritz agreed to come next day for repair. Over one week and no body showed. Very bad service. Donot recommend toany one.

Shahid in Toronto
Shahid in Toronto

Queen Size Bed

Such a shame to see that the company is allowed to do business. I bought a Queen Size Bed, paid separate for delivery, asked if there can be a service for assembling the bed.

The box delivered missing a set of screw/tools. Sent an email and called 3 days in a row to find out what is the status. I was always told that a delivery will come by UPS. I eventually send an email that I will report it to Consumer Protection. I spoke to Rohayt and he asked for another day to ensure I get it. Nothing happened.

The instruction is horrible on the bed assembling, parts missing, quality is low. WILL NEVER EVER recommend it.

The invoice for regular sales says FINAL INVOICE, NO REFUND / RETURN.

I should have checked Homestar for review, which I usually do when take a service / purchase.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Worst service ever

The worst service ever , I bought sofa set from this store , the delivery guys came and broke my door and rip the leather sofa and couldn’t deliver the sofa , I had much bigger sofa delivered before , very unprofessional, these guys not only refused to refund but also refused to fix the door and promised to come back in 2 days , and broke several promises until got the sofa after 3 weeks and found that they repaired the same sofa and delivered and this time there were no Legs delivered with sofa , NEVER DEAL WITH THESE GUYS .

Kamran in Mississauga
Kamran in Mississauga

LIVING ROOM FURNITURE

Me and wife were shopping around for good deals and we found nice furniture selection at RITZ. We found the prices are reasonable and staff is courteous and knowledgeable.

Mr. Satinder gave his valuable opinion in product selection and worked out pricing very well.

Even when we found minor scratch on one piece, they replaced with new one without argument.

We are fully satisfied..

Great Purchase from a Wonderful Saleman

We recently purchased our beautiful sofa set from Ritz Furniture. Soon after delivery we visited showroom again and ordered another loveseat, dinning set and chairs. Prince was very professional and helpful. We got amazing deals. It was an excellent experience. We defiantly recommend to contact Prince at Ritz Furniture to all.

More about Ritz Furniture Planet Ltd

Welcome to Ritz Furniture Planet Ltd. one of the best furniture stores in Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto and Scarborough area all have the latest furniture styles, colours, fabrics and materials. We carries huge selection of high quality of sofas, sectionals, bedroom furniture, living room furniture and other modern furniture. Visit our ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Mississauga?