I had the misfortune of trusting this company for doing laminate flooring and baseboard replacement(in the basement)in my entire house-upper and basement.
1. The quality of installation is very poor.
2. They don't pickup or leave the garbage at the curb.
3. They will use tools of other contractors without taking their permissions.
4. The company is completely unresponsive to your complaints and take the side of the installers. They connect you to the installer for whom you are registering the complaint of poor quality. They hire installers of their own community which is OK but they only listen to them. As a customer you don't have any voice.
5. Once you pay them they will not listen to you or pick up the phone.
6. The quality of material supplied is different when they show specimen and what they supply.
Once a payment is done you never get to speak with the owners who would make umpteen calls to you to sell their service and product.
7. Extremely disappointed with the quality and workmanship and after sales response from owners and manager.
8. With the experience it provided, there is no credibility left of the company for honoring the warranty. So forget the post installation warranty.
9. I must have made tens of calls and left messages but nothing seems to work. One has to personally visit their business location if you want to talk with 3rd in command about your problem. The Owners and Managers doesn't want to be bothered once they have been paid.
10. They have no system to account for the material delivered at your doorstep and leftovers collected from your doorstep. This results in higher bill to customer's disadvantage.
I used Gracious Hardwood Flooring to install hardwood flooring throughout my home and also reface the staircase in May 2015. Anjali was very nice at the beginning...until I gave her my deposit and any subsequent issues arose. The 2 main issues are that the floors make loud crackling noises when walking on it, and I have not been able to remove glue in some areas even after all this time. I had not encountered either of these issues before when I had hardwood installed in my last home. Trying to contact Anjali after the initial deposit was provided was a challenge, but was definitely much worse once the job was completed and I reported these issues. The last time I was successful in reaching her was about 6 months ago and she advised she would send the installers back to investigate the crackling and remove the glue. However, no one ever came or contacted me. I tried to contact her several times since, left messages, and nothing. I must also say the quality of hardwood flooring that was installed, which was supposed to be premium grade, definitely does not look like premium hardwood and some people think it looks like laminate. The stain is also not consistent with lighter edges on may pieces and some are exceptionally grainy/grooved. Very different from the samples provided. I'm extremely disappointed with the workmanship and quality of these floors and would never recommend them to anyone