Royal Impressions Design & Build

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  Royal Impressions Design & Build

Reviews for Royal Impressions Design & Build

Sam in Mississauga
Sam in Mississauga

Store keys/locks and installation

Cory is great! fast and efficient and great at explaining what you need to know about your new lock and key system. Brian was nice enough to give 4 extra keys at no charge! great product, great people. Will definitely recommend! Sam

Sam, It was a pleasure working for you
Thank You for the great review. We are happy to hear Cory was such a great help !!

At Royal impressions, our team takes great pride in our work and customer service. We ensure all our customers are completely satisfied with the work completed.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Condo Renovation - Bathroom, Hardwood Floors, Painting, Accent Wall

Royal Impressions was not recommended to me and I just came across them online, so I was definitely unsure about moving forward with them. After meeting with Rowan in June I became comfortable pretty quickly. He was very straight to the point, decisive, informative, consultative and confident. If this is the type of work you're looking for I suggest at least getting a quote from them to see for yourself. They started renovating my 2 story loft just over a week after my first visit for a quote (early July), which was a huge indicator that they weren't messing around when it came to timelines. Comparing to other quotes I received, many companies couldn't turnaround this job in that quick of time.

They installed hardwood throughout, painted the whole condo, full bathroom renovation, installed a barn board accent wall, light fixtures and mounted my TVs. Majority of this was completed within two weeks (with the exception of the bathroom being delayed a little bit) which was pretty much what Rowan mentioned in our initial visit. They were clean and professional the whole time. On top of that they were working on my place for a few days as I was moving in, which you can imagine makes it a pretty hectic time in such a small place that is being ripped apart and being put back together. The bathroom took a little longer than I expected, however that was the one project Rowan was a little non committal on the completion date considering it was the biggest job. Nonetheless it turned out great. When it came to pricing it was another very straight forward process which included material and installation.

I'm an indecisive guy who wants a great job done quickly and Royal Impressions met my demands, providing their opinions and advice and pretty much making decisions for me when I needed it, and being as direct as possible when it came to prices and timelines. My relationship with Rowan and the rest of the crew was very open and comfortable which makes doing business much easier. It's been over 4 months and everything still looks amazing. Even if something needs to be fixed down the road I know a quick text to Rowan is something I can do because his team always wants their customers to be happy, past and present. I would definitely recommend them for your home renovations.

Mark

Allison   Mississauga, Ontario
Allison Mississauga, Ontario

3 Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Back splash, Refinishing Staircase,

Above and Beyond!!! 12 out of 10! Superior workmanship with incredible attention to detail and integrity to match. Rowan and his team where extremely professional, stayed within agreed budget and promised time frames. I have already recommended Royal Impressions to my family and friends who are seeking home improvements. I'm confident they will be as thrilled with the results as I am. Royal Impressions took care of everything from completing 3 bathroom renos, back splash in the kitchen, staining my hardwood staircase, painting, carpeting and other added touches to update my home. They do it all! Thank you Rowan and Amadeau for arranging everything necessary to make my home better than I could ever imagine!!!

Alison,
It was a pleasure completing your washrooms.
We're glad it turned out great!!

Thank You for the great review.
We appreciate the kind words.

At Royal impressions, we take great pride in our work and quality. Always ensuring all our customers are completely satisfied with the work completed.

Denis Greene in Toronto
Denis Greene in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom Renovation, Custom Vanity, Heated Flooring

Royal Impressions came highly recommended through a friend who had used them for a complete home renovation in the past.
We hired them last month for a bathroom reno which included a complete new design and some extra features like heated floors and a custom vanity.
One of our biggest issue was the completion and timeline of this project. Rowan was very precise with requested timelines, very personable and accommodating to any issues we had throughout the work.
They arrived at the jobsite daily at the same time, and left quite exactly as agreed. The project manager onsite was very helpful and informative. We were always rest assured since we were consulted before any hard installations such as flooring or tiles and fixtures.
One of our major concerns, The glass shower & heated floors were installed perfectly with no issues. The team gave us a great sense of comfort explaining the process, design and installation of materials.
Royal Impressions and its crew showed professionalism and proved to be masters of the craft based on the quality of work produced.
I would personally hire them again for any Home renovation. and give them a 10/10 on a job perfectly done.
Thank You! - Denis & Carly

Denis & Carly;
It was a pleasure completing your washroom. Thank You for the great review.

James in Mississauga
James in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Complete Master Bath Reno

During our screening process we met with numerous contractors and decided to hired Royal Impressions based on their knowledge and experience. All quotations and scope of work was very well presented to us with various options.
My wife and I had a few specific concerns that were fully attended to by the management. Once the job started, the entire project was completed without any issues within 2 weeks. The workers were very efficient, tidy and helpful answering any issues that arose.
During the process the management communication was outstanding with checking in with us before certain products got installed. Our washroom looks outstanding, it is exactly what we envisioned before starting this project. We had a great experience and would surely hire them again. Great team of guys, highly recommended!!

Thanks for the review James. We strive to achieve perfection in all our projects and produce quality craftsmanship. Very happy to know you love our work.
Thanks James!

Mark J in Toronto
Mark J in Toronto

Minor Renovations, Paint, Dry Wall

We hired royal impressions for some renovations in our living room and main hallway. They were able to suggest some great ideas we had overlooked to make better use of the space. The work completed showed great professionalism. The paint job was done perfectly, we love the new wall with lights added for a feature look in the hallway. The team was quick with starting the job and very professional with their staff. The contractors on site were clean, tidy and very friendly. Very pleased!

Thanks Mark.
We are very glad you love the work.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

New bath in basement, flooring, finishing

Royal Impressions helped us renovate our basement so we could have our son’s bedroom set up. We already had a partially finished basement and needed someone to install a bathroom and floor the entire basement. We found the company on Homestars and were pleased with the results.

The guys helped us pick custom flooring. They were able to help us select and bring various different wood samples out to the house and this turned out to be extremely beneficial in deciding on which wood placed best in our basement.

The basement washroom along with the finishing also turned out great. We just wanted a basic small washroom installed. Royal Impressions delivered and made the basic washroom actually into a very appealing washroom – my wife and I were definitely impressed.
Consider these guys when doing flooring or bathroom renovations –they know their stuff !

Thank you for the review.
It was great working with you: we look forward to serving you in future for your home renovation projects.

Karen L in Toronto
Karen L in Toronto

Master bath renovation

I recently got my master bath renovated with Royal Impressions and was greatly impressed with the work that was completed. I had my bathtub replaced, new toilet, sinks, vanity and had new tiles put in on the floor/wall. The tiles had specific designer patterns spread throughout them and I could not have been more impressed with the placement and outcome. We were a bit picky with the tiling and pattern formation and wanted it customized and done perfectly. At last, the Royal Impressions performance was outstanding. Even around the patterned areas the tiles were placed perfectly. The surrounding area of the bathtub had tiles cut precisely to match the shape of the tub. Needless to say eventhough we were picky but finally, I was very impressed. You could tell this company actually took their time and genuinely cared about producing a good result. I would definitely recommend the Royal Impression team for anyone looking to re do their washroom. I will be using them in the spring to tile my downstairs powder room as well.

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Kitchen Reno: Backsplash & Countertop

I found Royal Impressions on Homestars and I am so grateful that I did. Rowan got in contact with me quickly and was great about meeting with me at a time that actually worked best for me. I got my granite countertop replaced along with a new backsplash. When Rowan came out and I informed him what I was looking to have done he provide insightful tips. I was actually surprised at the knowledge and experience he had in dealing with kitchen renovations and I felt comfortable proceeding with the company after meeting.

The Royal Impressions team was extremely professional and courteous while working in the house. They gave me an expected time frame for the job to be complete and stuck to it. This was certainly appreciated.
Most importantly I absolutely love my new countertop and backsplash. They did a wonderful job! Everything was done impeccably and looked even better than I could of even expected. I feel like I have a brand new kitchen! Definitely recommend Rowan and his team!

Hello Rebecca,
Your kitchen turned out great.
We were very proud with the final results.
Thank you for your business!

Sereena in Richmondhill
Sereena in Richmondhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Minor Touchups & Reno's before Home sale

We hired Royal Impressions earlier this year before selling our house. They were quite quick with their response and price quote. We liked the recommendations for reno before sale. They presented themselves to be very honest and
knowledgeable. We had a great experience with them
having all work being completed before listing the
house. The reno's looked fantastic !!
Thumbs up guys. Keep up the good work.

More about Royal Impressions Design & Build

Toronto's Premium Renovation Company:
In house Team & Design Specialists

Royal Impressions Design & Build: Home renovations, Interior renovations, Kitchen design & Build - Basements, Bathroom Design & Build. Complete interior Home/condo renovations.

We have 14+ Years of experience building some of the best kitchens, bathrooms, basements & Home interiors within the Toronto GTA Region