Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Company Goes Over and Above for their Customers

1-416-848-2887
Oakville
L6H 3H6

I hired Royal Impressions to do a number of renovations in my house including completely redoing 3 bathrooms, creating additional storage in my basement/kids’ rooms and completely rebuilding my front porch to name a few. And truthfully, a 10 rating isn’t high enough to describe the experience that I had with Rowan and his team.
Like many people, I have had the misfortune of dealing with some horrific contractors in the past – whether due to overcharging, providing sub-par work, telling me I needed to do work that I did not or leaving my home even worse off than it was – so I was already skeptical and a little gun shy before I ever met Rowan. But from the very first meeting, (which was supposed to be 30 minutes and turned into 3 hours), Rowan and Roy put me completely at ease, they explained everything in detail, they answered all my questions with clarity and simplicity, they dissuaded me from undertaking costly and unnecessary work (that another company had told me was required and of course, at a monstrous price). During that initial meeting, I found them to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, reasonably priced and calming, but I could never have guessed just how much more benefit you get when you hire Royal Impressions.
As expected, every person that Rowan brings onto the job – starting with Amadeu the Project Foreman, to each and every trade, are all professional, courteous and highly skilled. They completed the work on time, on budget and cleaned up after themselves each day (we lived in the house through the renovations). What I didn’t expect, was the length to which Rowan and his team will go to ensure their clients are happy and satisfied. They went so far over and above, I was truly astounded. Rowan spent many days with me, on the weekends, personally helping me select materials like tiles, or fixtures. When I chose a bathtub that I decided I didn’t like after it was installed, Rowan went on his own time and of his own accord, back to the showroom to source new tubs that he thought would work in the space and that I would like, and took pictures to send me. Switching the tub should have been an enormous and expensive undertaking – and with any other contractor it would have been. But Rowan worked with his trade people to figure out how to move the plumbing and wiring around through a small cut out in the ceiling below, so that I didn’t have to pay for the whole bathroom to be redone. And on top of that, when the store refused to take back the old tub, Rowan offered to help me sell it. His colleague Roy created and posted ads. Amadeu and his crew then delivered the tub to the new buyer’s house for me, free of charge!
That is who Rowan is and the level of service you get with Royal Impressions. He treats every client like family. He goes out of his way to help however he can. He holds your hand through the entire process, provides direction, feedback, comfort and reassurance when, like me, you have no idea what you are doing! And following his example and incredible work ethic, every member of his team operates the exact same way. Amadeu assembled all the new furniture I had bought for my kids’ bedrooms after we built storage, added carpeting and painted their rooms. I could cite a hundred more instances of Rowan’s extraordinary generosity, professionalism, quality of workmanship, treatment of the client, and willingness to do whatever it takes to make you happy. But the best example is simply that I will NEVER use anyone other than Royal Impressions again…Rowan, you are stuck with me for life now! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Hi Marni,

We thank you for your detailed review! Thank you for the acknowledgement of the entire team. It was indeed a team effort, and that also includes you! We thank you for your trust and patience with us while we took on each part of the project, step by step. We strive to treat all clients like family, and each client’s home, as our own. We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers, and we thank you for noticing our efforts. We can’t wait to work on the next project with you, Marni. You are a client we are happy to be stuck with! Thank you for everything, and we will see you soon!

Sincerely,
Royal Impressions

Sam in Mississauga
Sam in Mississauga

Store keys/locks and installation

Cory is great! fast and efficient and great at explaining what you need to know about your new lock and key system. Brian was nice enough to give 4 extra keys at no charge! great product, great people. Will definitely recommend! Sam

Thank you for the kind review, Sam! We appreciate you noticing our speed and efficiency. We always strive to do both. We thank you for your time and look forward to meeting again!
Thanks,
R.I.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Condo Renovation - Bathroom, Hardwood Floors, Painting, Accent Wall

Royal Impressions was not recommended to me and I just came across them online, so I was definitely unsure about moving forward with them. After meeting with Rowan in June I became comfortable pretty quickly. He was very straight to the point, decisive, informative, consultative and confident. If this is the type of work you're looking for I suggest at least getting a quote from them to see for yourself. They started renovating my 2 story loft just over a week after my first visit for a quote (early July), which was a huge indicator that they weren't messing around when it came to timelines. Comparing to other quotes I received, many companies couldn't turnaround this job in that quick of time.

They installed hardwood throughout, painted the whole condo, full bathroom renovation, installed a barn board accent wall, light fixtures and mounted my TVs. Majority of this was completed within two weeks (with the exception of the bathroom being delayed a little bit) which was pretty much what Rowan mentioned in our initial visit. They were clean and professional the whole time. On top of that they were working on my place for a few days as I was moving in, which you can imagine makes it a pretty hectic time in such a small place that is being ripped apart and being put back together. The bathroom took a little longer than I expected, however that was the one project Rowan was a little non committal on the completion date considering it was the biggest job. Nonetheless it turned out great. When it came to pricing it was another very straight forward process which included material and installation.

I'm an indecisive guy who wants a great job done quickly and Royal Impressions met my demands, providing their opinions and advice and pretty much making decisions for me when I needed it, and being as direct as possible when it came to prices and timelines. My relationship with Rowan and the rest of the crew was very open and comfortable which makes doing business much easier. It's been over 4 months and everything still looks amazing. Even if something needs to be fixed down the road I know a quick text to Rowan is something I can do because his team always wants their customers to be happy, past and present. I would definitely recommend them for your home renovations.

Mark

Mark!
Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate you noticing all the details that go into what we must do to get a large project successfully completed in a quick turnaround time. We look forward to working with you very soon, Mark! All the best in the meantime. Sincerely, Royal Impressions

Allison   Mississauga, Ontario
Allison Mississauga, Ontario

3 Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Back splash, Refinishing Staircase,

Above and Beyond!!! 12 out of 10! Superior workmanship with incredible attention to detail and integrity to match. Rowan and his team where extremely professional, stayed within agreed budget and promised time frames. I have already recommended Royal Impressions to my family and friends who are seeking home improvements. I'm confident they will be as thrilled with the results as I am. Royal Impressions took care of everything from completing 3 bathroom renos, back splash in the kitchen, staining my hardwood staircase, painting, carpeting and other added touches to update my home. They do it all! Thank you Rowan and Amadeau for arranging everything necessary to make my home better than I could ever imagine!!!

Alison,
It was a pleasure completing your washrooms.
We're glad it turned out great!!

Thank You for the great review.
We appreciate the kind words.

At Royal impressions, we take great pride in our work and quality. Always ensuring all our customers are completely satisfied with the work completed.

-Team Royal Impressions

Denis Greene in Toronto
Denis Greene in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom Renovation, Custom Vanity, Heated Flooring

Royal Impressions came highly recommended through a friend who had used them for a complete home renovation in the past.
We hired them last month for a bathroom reno which included a complete new design and some extra features like heated floors and a custom vanity.
One of our biggest issue was the completion and timeline of this project. Rowan was very precise with requested timelines, very personable and accommodating to any issues we had throughout the work.
They arrived at the jobsite daily at the same time, and left quite exactly as agreed. The project manager onsite was very helpful and informative. We were always rest assured since we were consulted before any hard installations such as flooring or tiles and fixtures.
One of our major concerns, The glass shower & heated floors were installed perfectly with no issues. The team gave us a great sense of comfort explaining the process, design and installation of materials.
Royal Impressions and its crew showed professionalism and proved to be masters of the craft based on the quality of work produced.
I would personally hire them again for any Home renovation. and give them a 10/10 on a job perfectly done.
Thank You! - Denis & Carly

Denis & Carly;
It was a pleasure completing your washroom. Thank You for the great review.

-Team Royal Impressions

James in Mississauga
James in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Complete Master Bath Reno

During our screening process we met with numerous contractors and decided to hired Royal Impressions based on their knowledge and experience. All quotations and scope of work was very well presented to us with various options.
My wife and I had a few specific concerns that were fully attended to by the management. Once the job started, the entire project was completed without any issues within 2 weeks. The workers were very efficient, tidy and helpful answering any issues that arose.
During the process the management communication was outstanding with checking in with us before certain products got installed. Our washroom looks outstanding, it is exactly what we envisioned before starting this project. We had a great experience and would surely hire them again. Great team of guys, highly recommended!!

Thanks for the review James. We strive to achieve perfection in all our projects and produce quality craftsmanship. Very happy to know you love our work.
Thanks James!

Mark J in Toronto
Mark J in Toronto

Minor Renovations, Paint, Dry Wall

We hired royal impressions for some renovations in our living room and main hallway. They were able to suggest some great ideas we had overlooked to make better use of the space. The work completed showed great professionalism. The paint job was done perfectly, we love the new wall with lights added for a feature look in the hallway. The team was quick with starting the job and very professional with their staff. The contractors on site were clean, tidy and very friendly. Very pleased!

Thanks Mark.
We are very glad you love the work.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

New bath in basement, flooring, finishing

Royal Impressions helped us renovate our basement so we could have our son’s bedroom set up. We already had a partially finished basement and needed someone to install a bathroom and floor the entire basement. We found the company on Homestars and were pleased with the results.

The guys helped us pick custom flooring. They were able to help us select and bring various different wood samples out to the house and this turned out to be extremely beneficial in deciding on which wood placed best in our basement.

The basement washroom along with the finishing also turned out great. We just wanted a basic small washroom installed. Royal Impressions delivered and made the basic washroom actually into a very appealing washroom – my wife and I were definitely impressed.
Consider these guys when doing flooring or bathroom renovations –they know their stuff !

Thank you for the review.
It was great working with you: we look forward to serving you in future for your home renovation projects.

Karen L in Toronto
Karen L in Toronto

Master bath renovation

I recently got my master bath renovated with Royal Impressions and was greatly impressed with the work that was completed. I had my bathtub replaced, new toilet, sinks, vanity and had new tiles put in on the floor/wall. The tiles had specific designer patterns spread throughout them and I could not have been more impressed with the placement and outcome. We were a bit picky with the tiling and pattern formation and wanted it customized and done perfectly. At last, the Royal Impressions performance was outstanding. Even around the patterned areas the tiles were placed perfectly. The surrounding area of the bathtub had tiles cut precisely to match the shape of the tub. Needless to say eventhough we were picky but finally, I was very impressed. You could tell this company actually took their time and genuinely cared about producing a good result. I would definitely recommend the Royal Impression team for anyone looking to re do their washroom. I will be using them in the spring to tile my downstairs powder room as well.

Karen,

We thank you for the wonderful review. We know that some customers are very particular about how they want a certain space to look, and we strive to incorporate as much of their vision as possible into each of our projects. We are so happy that you are pleased with the outcome, and we look forward to our next project!
Thanks,
Royal Impressions

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Kitchen Reno: Backsplash & Countertop

I found Royal Impressions on Homestars and I am so grateful that I did. Rowan got in contact with me quickly and was great about meeting with me at a time that actually worked best for me. I got my granite countertop replaced along with a new backsplash. When Rowan came out and I informed him what I was looking to have done he provide insightful tips. I was actually surprised at the knowledge and experience he had in dealing with kitchen renovations and I felt comfortable proceeding with the company after meeting.

The Royal Impressions team was extremely professional and courteous while working in the house. They gave me an expected time frame for the job to be complete and stuck to it. This was certainly appreciated.
Most importantly I absolutely love my new countertop and backsplash. They did a wonderful job! Everything was done impeccably and looked even better than I could of even expected. I feel like I have a brand new kitchen! Definitely recommend Rowan and his team!

Hello Rebecca,
Your kitchen turned out great.
We were very proud with the final results.
Thank you for your business!

More about Royal Impressions Design & Build

Toronto's Premium Renovation Company:
In house Team & Design Specialists

Royal Impressions Design & Build: Home renovations, Interior renovations, Kitchen design & Build - Basements, Bathroom Design & Build. Complete interior Home/condo renovations.

We have 14+ Years of experience building some of the best kitchens, bathrooms, basements & Home interiors within the Toronto GTA Region