Gate Repair Queens

Reviews for Gate Repair Queens

Renaldo Washington from New York
Renaldo Washington from New York
1 review New York, NY

The best swing gate service

Our neighbor recommended this company for gate service and we must admit that our choice to follow his advice was excellent. These technicians are just amazing! On time, impeccable and ready to answer questions. When they saw that the swing gate hinges needed replacement, they informed us about it first and had them replaced the same day. Amazing team!

Philip Reed from New York
Philip Reed from New York

24/7 service

Last weekend, I came back home at midnight and found my driveway gate out of order. I called this driveway gate repair company quickly because I was aware that this driveway gate repair company can provide me in time repair services. This driveway gate repair company reached my house at midnight and solved my driveway gate problem quickly.

More about Gate Repair Queens

The contractors of Gate Repair Queens are trained to repair and replace rolling and automatic roll up gates in New York. The response is fast, the work is outstanding and gate installation is precise.
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in New York?