Toronto ON M6L 1L2

Reviews for V-Fix Heating & Cooling Inc

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

New gas line for a new gas stove - Great work!

Thank you for a great work! I called Ken and asked him to come the next day to install the new gas line and new gas stove which we bought recently. They came on time, did everything professionally and clean, answered all my questions and charged a very reasonable price. We are very happy with our new stove. Thank you! Recommend to all!

Brian in Dieppe
Brian in Dieppe
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Hot water tank installation.

Called Ken after my rental hot water tank started leaking. Ken came the next morning at 8:45am after I had purchased a new tank from Lowes. He drained the old tank and took it out to my garage. He installed the new tank in about 3 hours. Ken kept me informed about what was going on and cleaned up his mess after he was done. Paid a very reasonable $320 for the new tank installation. Would definitely call again. Thanks for the great service.

Hi Brian , Thanks for taking time to write a review.
We are glad you are happy with the new tank installation and our service
You have been a great customer from beginning to end. It was a pleasure working with you
  enjoy your new system

Ken

Mike in Richmond Hill
Mike in Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gas Line installation for BBQ

I wanted to add a gas line for a Barbecue outside our house which was under renovation. Looked around here and but eventually found Ken Kijiji. There he listed his TSSA and License and rough pricing per job. I had called several others but I just felt the information he provided was more forthcoming.

Work was done in July 2016. Ken was very punctual which is super important when it comes to renovations because there are so many people and sub projects running at the same time.

I was actually at work at the time, so I would speak to Ken or my wife over the phone to properly communicate what needed to be done. Ken also speaks Cantonese which was a huge bonus because my mother-in-law is handling alot of the renovation and the communication for her is easier. I myself only speak English and had no difficulty in communication.

Job was done fairly quickly, and yes one hole had to be made in the basement ceiling but the other contractor patched that up in a jiffy. We had our line lead start from the furnace room with a cut-off, run a little more than 12 feet to outside, and run another 9 feet with another cut-off, all securely mounted to our exterior brick and painted. The run was very clean, and the cut-off clearly labelled in the furnace room.

All in all, I would use Ken's service again, and have no problem recommending him to anyone.

Sidenote: I think Homestars is a very important site to gauge the reputation of vendors (we are using 2 directly sourced from here). However, do not let non-"Best of" vendors scare you away, some are like Ken, who have few reviews but maintain a very high degree of customer satisfaction, they just may not promote themselves enough.
No, he did not ask me to fill this review after the work was done (but he should).

Hi Mike
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review . as well Thanks for Karen trusting us and she is very nice.
Your system installation was challenging . We are glad everything went well . and you are happy .

Andy G from Bradford
Andy G from Bradford
4 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

BBQ line installation

M6L 1L2

Ken had previously installed a new water heater at my house and did an amazing job, so I didn't hesitate to recommend him when we needed a bbq gas line hookup at my workplace.

Ken came the next day and did a great job and cleaned up after himself. Upon starting up our bbq Ken noticed that the burners were crumbling and needed replacement for safety. He was nice enough to recommend a few places to find replacement parts.

If you ever need any heating and cooling work done, call Ken!

Hi Andy, Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to write a review .
Also we appreciate your business and your recommendation

Jason Ford in Toronto
Jason Ford in Toronto

Gas line for stove

I made an appointment with Ken and he came as promised and showed up on time
Ken installed the gas line for our new gas stove. We had read the positive reviews and called him. V-Fix Heating & Cooling Inc is TSSA certified company and fast, reliable, professional service. He was fair in his price and honest in his work
I am very satisfied with their work and highly recommend them.

Hi Ford, Thanks for writing a review...
if you have any question, just call me, I will be glad to hear from you.

Edmund in Scarborough
Edmund in Scarborough

Fix Hot Water Tank

M6L 1L2

gas water heater was not working. the burner flame went off within 10 second, so my wife called and within a couple of hours Ken Duong arrived and repaired the water heater.
He took out the flame sensor and cleaned with steel wool, put it back. the water heater started again. I had hot water within an hour.
Great service showed up in One Hour and helped to explain about our old Furnace and change the Furnace Filters even we called for Hot water issue. Wonderful staff.

Hi Edmund Thanks for taking time to write review on my home star page. Have a nice day

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace Repair

M6L 1L2

Arrived home the other day to hear loud noises from my furnace. Called V-Fix heating & Cooling and they had Ken at my house within 2 hours. Ken was friendly and professional, and took the time to assess the problem and find the appropriate fix. Luckily for me, it was just an issue with the Vent motor vibration, he fixed and secured the motor, Before leaving, he tested everything to ensure the noises were not repeated. Great service!

Hi How s your furnace now?
Thanks for your business!
Ken

Christ in Scarborough
Christ in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

garage heater gas line

I contacted Ken about installing a natural gas line for a garage heater. It was not easy to run (throught the garage) but Ken did a great job. pressure test the the new gas line and soap test. He was very prompt in his replies to me, and showed up and completed on time. He aslo installed a humidfier and bathroom fan, and dryer vent for me. They are efficient, punctual . Ken is very nice, reasonalbe rate, no extra charge on weekend,

Thanks for your taking time to write a review on home stars.
If you have any question about hvac system, please give me a call, i will try my best to answer you.

Tony  in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Water heater tank repair

Woke up one morning to find water all over my basement floor. Was slowly dripping out of a valve on my hot water tank. Called Ken and told him my issue and he quoted me a price over the phone and was at my house just over an hour later. He fixed the issue quickly and professionally, and charged me exactly what he quoted (no hidden costs or fees). Will definitely call him again for any HVAC issues in my home.

Thanks Ken!

Hey Tony! thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I am glad you are enjoying your hot water heaters. Thanks again for your business and kind words, Ken
I highly recommend you post your company ads in homestars. you will find lots of customers. most companies in homestars is very decent.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Resolved Red-Tag issued by Enbridge

M6L 1L2

We were issued a red-tag by Enbridge b/c of a leak between the gas line and stove. I contacted Ken on a Sunday, he came to our place within 60min, fixed the issue, replaced old fittings with new ones, was extremely thorough in checking the integrity of the system and was on his way after a 90min site visit. He also provided his license information so a response could be submitted to enbridge. His pricing was very reasonable as well.

thanks for taking the time to write a review on homestar.
how s your cooktop? is everything working fine?

More about V-Fix Heating & Cooling Inc

Heating & Air Conditioning We are a well established company in the field of heating and cooling. We offer well-trained personnel to service your gas fired equipment such fireplace, furnaces, water heaters, proffesional installation of gas lines for gas stoves, BBQ, gas dryer. We service and install furnaces, air conditioners, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?