The Drain Flusher

Reviews for The Drain Flusher

Aaron B.
Aaron B.

Drain Flushing

Gurgling toilets meant the sanitary drains needs cleaning out. Zach responded and came over very quickly. He was friendly, helpful and explained what al the steps he was taking.
He showed us the camera of our pipes and let us know what we were looking at and what to look for.
Very, very happy with the work and the price. Would highly recommend.

Happy to help you and your dad!

Tam
Tam

Plumbing

Zach was very professional and pleasant to deal with, on time and get job done! Highly recommended

My pleasure Tam

Ada
Ada

Drain Flushing

I had a city sewer back up and flood my basement with sewage. It was a nightmare and I called 311, but after inspection they brought they wrong machine and was told to keep waiting. I called Zack at The Drain Flusher and he was at my place within 2 hours, and cleared my sewage pipe of roots and other stuff, and even showed me my cleared pipe on the camera after! It wa quick and more more efficient and cleaner than what the City guys did. Thanks Zack!

Happy to help!

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Clogged Sink Drain

We were having issues with our sink being clogged and needed someone to come in to fix it immediately. I was very happy with the service as he responded very quickly and came the same day. He knew what the issue was on the phone and was able to fix it within a few minutes. He was also able to accommodate our busy schedules. Would recommend The Drain Flusher to anyone who needs help unclogging their kitchen sink. Great service and did an excellent job!

Thabks Lauren. Happy to help!

Sean
Sean
1 review Fergus, ON

Basement drain

Cleared the clogged drain and camera showed what was going on. Got a DVD to show the plumber. Very happy with service.
Wants me to write more words but I’m already at 15??? Terrible site for reviews! I give up.

Thanks Sean. Happy to help.

AC W.
AC W.

My drain backed up into the basement

Pretty messy and potentially serious situation. I called and spoke with Zack, at the Drain Flusher. This call was among 5 calls that I made and he was the only professional and I mean PRO that picked up the phone! He was reassuring about what he could do and did every thing he said he would, including being willing to come at 10pm and keeping the quote the same, even when it turned out that there were 2 blockages, inside and out! It was even touch and go there for a bit when it seemed the outside stack/pipe to the city might have been broken? I'm going to simply say, Zack went the extra yardage here! Thanks, Zack for being knowledgeable, honest, efficient and effective!

Thanks for your review!

Mel
Mel

Kitchen drain

Arrived the same day, did the work quickly and cleaned up all the mess. Overall the service was fantastic, would highly recommend

Thanks Melissa

Ilko &.
Ilko &.

Clogged drains

We had seriously clogged drains in the basement to our very old cast iron pipes. We called at least 4 companies and all of them gave us physically quotes in 4 digit figures and suggested we have to change the pipes. Only Zack from The Drain Flusher explained that he can clearing out the drainage system and no need to change the pipes. Zack responded to our call immediately and was at our house in 2 hours. He did a great job clearing out our drainage system. Price was more than fair, he was friendly and very professional. Definitely would recommend! Thanks again Zack !! Ilko & Ilina from Etobicoke

Anytime you guys, happy to help!

Sh k.
Sh k.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Drain cloth in shower

He was Excellent workship, very friendly, on time, very fast and reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Thanks Sheida!

evanholt4
evanholt4

Drain flushing

We had a drainage issue which caused flooding in our basement. They flushed the lines clean and there have been no further issues. Highly recommend

Thanks Mr. Holt

More about The Drain Flusher

STOP pouring your money down the drain by using expensive, corrosive, liquid, bandaid solutions. The Drain Flusher will clean your pipes and wash all debris away in a safe manor. When you call The Drain Flusher we will diagnose your clogged drain issues on the phone with you FREE of charge. With 25+ years experience we can quickly service your residence in a timely mater. We offer great pricing on residential drain cleaning without compromising quality service. We can service any drain in or out of your home throughout Toronto / GTA and Orangeville and surrounding areas.
Local rates are offered to clients located in the Beaches, Leslieville, Danforth and East York areas. Call us and let us know your location so we can offer our best price!
check us out on facebook at the drain flusher - blakes services.