Tradesman Mechanical Services

Reviews for Tradesman Mechanical Services

Dan Boissoneault from Winnipeg
Dan Boissoneault from Winnipeg

Furnace and Air conditioner maintenance

Tradesman had maintained our furnace and air conditioning in our old home for a few years. When it came time to move into our new place Tradesman was called upon to service the existing furnace and air conditioner. They were able to fit into our busy moving schedule and were called upon in very short notice at very reasonable rate. Highly recommended! Thanks Mark!

John from Winnipeg
John from Winnipeg

HE furnace and AC install

I was satisfied with the installation and the product since it was installed 10 years ago. Tradesman has done the yearly services since then. They are professionals who do quality work.

STEVEN HATCH from Winnipeg
STEVEN HATCH from Winnipeg

Furnace service

Had our old furnace serviced, as you should do every year. The technician was helpful, friendly and professional. Gave good advice but didn't need to repair anything so hard to say about work quality. Serviced the furnace as required and told all is looking good. I'm not familiar with other companies in the city but I would recommend these guys. They also referred me to Advanced Robotics for duct work cleaning, which you get a discount for.

Brittany from Winnipeg
Brittany from Winnipeg

Refrigeration Issue

I had been informed by one of our employees that there was an issue with our refrigerator in the restaurant. I had phoned Tradesman and spoke personally to Mark the owner. I wasn't quite sure of how to explain the situation properly in regards to the electrical and he willingly offered to call over to our one restaurant and speak to the manager. He had explained to me if he needed to be dispatched he was in the area so it wouldn't take him long to arrive. I found out in the end he was able to explain the situation to the manager and talk to him over the phone about the steps to take to resolve the issue for the time being and what we needed to do to solve the issue permanently. I was quite shocked since most companies would have came down and charged us a service call but Tradesman did not. Absolutely impressed with their service, I've recommended to others and they have been just as satisfied!

Ralf Klenke from Winnipeg
Ralf Klenke from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Installation of new furnace and waterheater

My furnace died and I called Tradesman to get a quote. The were very responsive and visited me the same day to give me quote. They also educated me that buying a new high efficiency furnace will cause a problem with my gas water heater, as the chimney will not work as well anymore due to the reduced draft without the furnace, especially in the winter. Tradesman helped with the paperwork to get Hydro to finance the heater and the new electric water tank.
Installation was on the agreed date and Tradesman personal was on time and did a great job. Both appliances were installed in a few hours and the job was tidy and clean. The basement was left in excellent condition and care was taken by all to avoid unnecessary dirt or interruption on the main floor. All in all a great experience. Would and already have recommended Tradesman Mechanical to friends and family.

Dtmbm from Winnipeg
Dtmbm from Winnipeg

Heating/cooling service

The Tradesman service technicians were extremely efficient and courteous. They arrived on time and were respectful of our home. We were told what the problem was and given an accurate estimate. Great team. Thank you guys

More about Tradesman Mechanical Services

Tradesman Mechanical, is a well-established privately owned heating and cooling contractor specializing in heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and electrical for most residential, commercial and light industrial applications. We have built our business around old fashioned heating and cooling service for over 24 years.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Winnipeg?