Tradesman Mechanical Services

Reviews for Tradesman Mechanical Services

Andrew McDougal from Winnipeg
Andrew McDougal from Winnipeg

Air Conditioner

Tradesmen came out as scheduled to evaluate our malfunctioning air conditioner and then came out and replaced the unit. Unit seems to be performing well and at the specified quote.

Lynn from Winnipeg
Lynn from Winnipeg

Air conditioning

Cory came Sunday morning to service my air conditioner. He was the so professional and friendly. He totally explained the services offered and answered all my questions. My problem has been fixed and for a very reasonable price. My compliments to Cory and tradesman mechanical for your excellent customer service. Also, the fact that he came on a Sunday morning at the same rate as during the week is excellent. This allows customers service without taking time off work! I am going to be a repeat customer and will refer anytime I can.

WF from Winnipeg
WF from Winnipeg

Furnace repair

Called early Sunday morning (6:30AM) on a cold January - furnace was not coming on. Mark quickly answered the phone. Matt was here a few hours later and the heat was back on! Defective pressure switch covered by the warranty.
They previously did a good job installing our A/C and furnace.

Gord  from Winnipeg
Gord from Winnipeg

Furnace replacement

The team of two installers seemed very pleasant and competent and worked efficiently as a team to neatly remove my old and install a new furnace. They were punctual and explained practically what I needed to know. The sales person was also pleasant, informative and gave me a competitive price at the time, and there were no surprises. This has also been my experience in the past with Trasesman Mechanical. A call the day before to confirm installation and arrival time would be good.

More about Tradesman Mechanical Services

Tradesman Mechanical, is a well-established privately owned heating and cooling contractor specializing in heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and electrical for most residential, commercial and light industrial applications. We have built our business around old fashioned heating and cooling service for over 24 years.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Winnipeg?