Tradesman Mechanical Services

975 Main Street Winnipeg MB R2W 3P6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Winnipeg  >  Tradesman Mechanical Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Tradesman Mechanical Services

Bernard in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Mike is a fantastic service man! Explained clearly what he was going to do and what he couldn't do to keep my ancient gas furnace chugging. No hard sell on getting a new furnace (though mine is well past its best before date) but outlined various options on upgrading. Great service, trustworthy company. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write in Bernard! And thank you for choosing Tradesman! ~Sherri

Chuck Lefley in Grosse Isle
1 review Gimli, MB

The guys did a super job, took out old 33 yr old wood/electric furnace. Good tradesmen, neat job, one day done, very courteous and explained everything you needed to know. Highly recommended.

Doug from Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

I got them in to service my furnace, AC, and replace the AC condensate pump. The guy was here on time, was extremely thorough, took his time, explained things to me, and most importantly, did an excellent job.

The air conditioner that was so noisy, I thought it needed replacing, is now quiet and cool, and the furnace fan is much quieter too.

When I asked a service guy from a different company about the noisy furnace fan, they said "they get like that" and "might be almost time to think about a new one".

I will definitely be using these guys again.

1 review Winnipeg, MB

Called due to ac freezing. Same day service was offered. Repairmen were very courteous and quick. They were upfront about costs before doing any work so there were no surprises. Will definitely go with them in the future for ac and Furnace issues.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our services. We look forward to doing business with you in the future, and we would really like to know who you are! :) If you want to share, please email me at [email protected] Best regards, Sherri

Donna East St. Paul in Winnipeg
1 review East Saint Paul, MB

One of the coldest winter nights and our furnace stopped working and no heat in the house. A call to Tradesman provided customer care at its finest. Marquis arrived and saved the day...a technician with great knowledge, thorough analysis of the furnace and took the time to explain and answer all questions. He was able to determine the source of the problem and we are still amazed how quickly it was fixed and our "igloo" was back to cozy warm. Many thanks Marquis...you are an asset to the Tradesman team!

mrennick from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

My review for Tradesmen Services is very positive. I give them a 5 out of 5.
We purchased a new energy efficient furnace from them 4 years ago and they have serviced our unit every year since.
This year we had a problem with a module and there was a dispute as to whether this fix was under warranty.
Tradesmen respected their warranty and had it fully fixed in less than a day.
Thanks so much to service technician "Marquis Petit" for his understanding and assistance.
BTW We talked my brother in law (who is fiercely competitive and demanding) into purchasing his new furnace from them, and he is totally satisfied with their work.

Thanks
Mike REnnick

Gwen Higham from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Tradesman Mechanical was so helpful, prompt, trusted professional. They responded quickly to my needs, booked a date and showed up on time. The work he did was very well done. As my home was built in 1956 which had outdated wiring, and no protection against electric shock or fire. He also installed a small electrical panel in the garage to take the electric load from the yard. He left the basement and garage so clean....as if he'd never been there. He took extra time to answer electrical questions for me, and explained everything which he was doing. Also! It just happened that my Hot Water Tank started leaking. After talking to Tradesman Mechanical (my tank was 17 years old) the following noon I had a new tank installed. The two installers were very pleasant and worked efficiently. They also left the area very clean.
It was a A+ experience! Thanks Gwen

Andrew McDougal from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Tradesmen came out as scheduled to evaluate our malfunctioning air conditioner and then came out and replaced the unit. Unit seems to be performing well and at the specified quote.

Lynn from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Cory came Sunday morning to service my air conditioner. He was the so professional and friendly. He totally explained the services offered and answered all my questions. My problem has been fixed and for a very reasonable price. My compliments to Cory and tradesman mechanical for your excellent customer service. Also, the fact that he came on a Sunday morning at the same rate as during the week is excellent. This allows customers service without taking time off work! I am going to be a repeat customer and will refer anytime I can.

WF from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Called early Sunday morning (6:30AM) on a cold January - furnace was not coming on. Mark quickly answered the phone. Matt was here a few hours later and the heat was back on! Defective pressure switch covered by the warranty.
They previously did a good job installing our A/C and furnace.

More about Tradesman Mechanical Services

Tradesman Mechanical, is a well-established privately owned heating and cooling contractor specializing in heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and electrical for most residential, commercial and light industrial applications. We have built our business around old fashioned heating and cooling service for over 24 years.