Retro Mom Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
3835 Toronto Street Port Coquitlam BC V3B 7J6

Reviews for Retro Mom Services

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Do not prepay for any Retromom services because she will cancel on you repeatedly and at the last minute. Stories from family illness, car trouble, weather. You name it. Over and over again. After booking 4 times and her cancelling everytime I couldnt be bothered anymore. She removed the option to leave reviews on her FB page because she didnt like all the negative reviews. Shady unreliable business that will take your money and you will get nothing in return

5 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Purchased Groupon for this service and easily made an appointment. That morning I received a text that her vehicle had broken down and she needed to reschedule; sure, no problem, things happen. Second appointment was cancelled the morning of via text as she "overdid it on the weekend"; not ideal and annoying but okay, rescheduled for the next day. THAT got cancelled the same night as she was still "in pain"... downright aggravated. Number four was cancelled via text the morning of because her child care provider was sick; ok, this happens. My fifth appointment she literally no-showed with no communication at all. Contacted her and she had completely forgot! Asked for refund and she directed me to Groupon, Groupon directed us to her as it was a local deal and apparently only refundable within three days. This is absolutely ridiculous and a complete waste of time and money. Unfortunately can't even rate her on her cleaning ability.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Tania is very unreliable and unprofessional. She cancelled last minute on multiple occasions with a variety of reasons. Bought this from Groupon and she marked it redeemed even though I did not receive any services! Could not get a refund only a credit.

Please read the reviews before booking with Retro Moms Services. Buyer beware.

Maryam in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Tania is very unprofessional and famous for making up excuses! I do not recommend this service unless you want mediocre cleaning and bad customer handling.

She always cancels appointments without a warning before hand and gives you a hard time when you want to reschedule!

carla in Port Coquitlam
1 review Simcoe County, ON

My company and I have been working with Tania for over a year now. She consistently bends over backwards to be incredibly flexible and accommodating. She does more than is expected of her and will go out of her way to help you out. She is efficient and thorough, and if something isn't right she will fix it.

Thank you so much Carla!
I am such a fan of your company and really enjoy contracting to you and the rest of the team! Your review means a lot!

Jeff in Port Coquitlam
1 review Richmond, BC

Tania provided home cleaning services for me for about 4 years. Her work is excellent. I recently sold my home and moved and she did the post move-out clean. The new owners specifically mentioned that the house was exceptionally clean. Thanks for all your work to keep my house organized and clean. I would recommend Tania for anyone who like a clean house but would rather make time for other activities.

Jeff!
Thank you so much for your review!
It has been an honour to work for you and I sincerely hope once your new home is ready that you will have me back!

Jennifer from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Tania is THE BEST!!!! Her services are amazing AND are totally ecofriendly...she cooks too! We had her in to clean our new house after a total interior paint job, that was also three weeks after our second baby was born. She is the nicest and most professional, and does a heck of a job! I was very impressed and love spreading the word about her services. She does it all....

More about Retro Mom Services

We cook, we clean. . . Just like Mom used to! Masters of household management, we clean, cook, organize, do laundry and many other household chores! We use natural supplies and are the only donestic service cleaning with vapor steam! Call us to arrange a quote!