Eaglestar Roofing

416-830-2541
261 Ingleton Boulevard
Toronto
M1V2A3

I had Eaglestar roofing re-shingle my roof in 2012. Shingles had a 30-year warranty. The first time shingles lifted a few months after installation, Eaglestar said it was due to strong wind. No other neighbours had this issue. I have had to have repairs every year since then. Shingles keep lifting off the roof. One repairman said not enough nails were used on each shingle. I now have another repair job to do :(

Carson from Mississauga
Carson from Mississauga

NEW Roof job!

After a referral from a neighbour, this contractor has done work for Rona and other big-box stores, and upon first visit, I found Eric (Ducaj) to be very professional and honest.

He game me some options, and even offered to just FIX/PATCH my roof....this I wasn't expecting...as I totally expecting to replace it!

Now, we had our entire roof done...and he offered up choices in shingle colours. We found that to be nice...AND, he offered to install the flashing a certain way...which doesn't mean much to us, as we aren't in the business.

In any case, Eric was very responsive and understanding of our timelines, and as mentioned, very very professional!!

Make sure you check 'em out!