Garage Door Repair Temple City

Garage Doors & Hardware
5004 Farago Ave #35 Temple City CA 91780
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Temple City  >  Garage Door Repair Temple City

Review for Garage Door Repair Temple City

Alyce Wheeler from Temple City
Alyce Wheeler from Temple City
1 review Temple City, CA

The Best Size

I was uncertain about the garage door sizes I was confronted with before. Thus, I sought help from this garage door company. They explained to me the differences in each option aside from its size. Thus, I was able to make the right decision on what to buy. I would recommend them anytime.

More about Garage Door Repair Temple City

Garage door company providing new garage door installation and repair services to the residential and commercial clients in Temple City, CA and neighboring areas.