Divine Blinds

Reviews for Divine Blinds

kelley
kelley

Blinds

Jenny was extremely knowledgeable and professional to work with! She really took the time to make sure my needs were met! She was punctual with all our meetings and the install was a breeze. I am so pleased with the blinds she recommended, I highly recommend Divine Blinds!

Thank you so much Kelley for your fantastic review! Your Rollershades really gave you space a modern feel. We really had a great time working with you and your family in your new home!

Christina in Calgary
Christina in Calgary
1 review Cochrane, AB

Blind Installation

Jenny with Divine blinds installed cellular top down-bottom up style blinds for me this June. I went with light filtering on the main floor and black out style upstairs. Jenny also explained the value of the heat and UV blocking capabilities of the blinds. Even with the light filtering style, I can feel the heat blocking capacity with these blinds. So far I’ve had these blinds for over 2 months and I am happy with my choice. They have been operating smoothly, and Jenny gave me the best price compared with other companies in the area.

Christina-Sunset Ridge

Thank you so much Christina for this fantastic review! I am so happy to hear you are loving your window coverings especially in the heat! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues or questions in the future! Take care!

Mandy H.
Mandy H.
1 review Penticton, BC

Townhouse renovation

Jenny from Divine Blinds helped us pick the right style of blinds for our newly renovated townhouse. I wanted them to be energy efficient to block the sun but also look modern with our new renovations. I didn't realize there were so many options and her suggestions really suited our needs. I love the top down bottom up feature and the blackout option in the bedrooms were a necessity! They were an investment we didn't realize how much we would benefit from and she really helped us finish off our renos to make our new house a home!

Thank you so much Mandy for this awesome review! Your home looks so stylish and modern and I was so thrilled to help put the final finishing touches on your massive upgrade! Thank you again for having us into your home!

jesslaye
jesslaye
1 review Airdrie, AB

Shades Installed in Master Bdrm and Living Room

Jenny was great to work with! She worked within our budget, communicated well, made great recommendations, and installed a beautiful final product that is sturdy. We couldn’t be happier with the service. I would highly recommend Divine Blinds, as well as use them again in the future!

Thank you so much for this awesome review Jessica! You and Steve were so easy to work with and a ton of fun! We thrive on project like this! This review means so much to us and will help future potential clients decide to work with us. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do!

tanyabing
tanyabing
1 review Langdon, AB

New home

Jenny is very professional. She gave great suggestions in helping me choose colours and styles. She showed up when expected and installed the blinds in a timely manner. I would recommend her to everyone!

Thank you so much for the great review Tanya! I had such a great time working with you in your stylish new home! The blinds were just such a great accent piece to your interior decor. It was a true pleasure working with you!

Holly
Holly

living room blinds

Divine Blinds is efficient, professional and was a wonderful experience with helping me with my blinds for my living room. From everything about the knowledge of the product to the installation, it was quick, easy and a great experience. I would highly recommend them for all your blinds needs!

Thank you so much for giving us such a great review Holly! It was a pleasure working with you in your beautiful home! Your living room has gotten such a nice upgrade! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Andrea
Andrea
1 review Cochrane, AB

Blinds

Divine Blinds offers the best combination of product quality, customer service and affordable pricing. We had an immaculate hybrid roman shade/honeycomb design installed in the living room. We also had blackout rollers for the kids rooms and ambience blinds for the bathroom. In all we received blinds for 15 windows. From quote to order to installation it was less than one month. After dealing with Divine Blinds you will see why blinds are important for security, privacy, comfort, and aesthetics. Plus, the installation is thorough, tidy and timely. We will definitely recommend this Company to friends and family.

Wow! Thank you so much for this incredible review! Adam and I had such a nice time working with you and your lovely family. It's people like you that are the reason we are in this business. Your home looked absolutely beautiful. We know that you will be enjoying your window coverings for many years and we are so happy we had a piece in helping you achieve the look and feel you wanted in your forever home!

Sincerely,

Jenny and Adam.

Tarah in Calgary
Tarah in Calgary

Blinds

The best way to describe this is to say I did not have to stress about my decisions after. The price was reasonable for the quality. Jenny was super positive and pleasant and took the time to choose blinds that were suitable for my place and budget. She did not try to upsell me items I could not afford. She is really responsive too. This was the best experience I could have asked for.

Thank you so much Tarah! It has been such a pleasure to work with you in your home! I really appreciate such an awesome review. The Concept Dual Shades and Cellular shades were really perfect for your space modern space. Please let me know if there is ever anything else I can do for you. I am thankful to hear you are happy with my service. Take care.

-Jenny

Lindsey
Lindsey

Custom blinds

Jenny came to our home and sat down with us. She went over all of our options and was very knowledgable and professional. She took all of the measurements in our home for us and showed us a ton of different options. We had our heart set on shutters but Jenny helped us cut down our cost by using faux wood and we just love the way it all came together. I would highly recommend Devine Blinds to anyone who wants high-quality blinds at a great price.
Thank you so much Jenny!

Thank you so much for your great review Lindsey! Your home looks so lovely with all of your new shutters! They really do add so much value to your home and look more like a furniture piece then a window covering! Thank you for choosing Divine Blinds we appreciate your business and it was such a great time working with you and your husband!

Jenny

More about Divine Blinds

Divine Blinds is professional family owned and operated custom blinds and shutters company focused on superb customer care and we really get excited about blinds! We come to your home, measure your windows and provide you with free in home consultation based on your personal needs and style. Then we come back and place your new products in your windows all for free! After all when you hire us we are here for you start to finish so you don't have to worry! Turning your house into a home one window at a time!