HOME-RAIL

Reviews for HOME-RAIL

Dennis da Silva from Brampton
Dennis da Silva from Brampton

Porch railing

Tyler gave me a quote that I agreed to. Tyler missed several installation dates over the following 3 weeks and did not return calls. Today I managed to get his boss at the office and he told me to just come pick up the material and install it myself. My porch has had no railings for over 2 weeks.

saima from Mississauga
saima from Mississauga

Glass railing on front steps

We would like to pay our whole-hearted thanks to Tyler MacDonald from HOME-RAIL for providing an excellent service. It was a pleasure working along with him. He is a very polite and understanding gentleman. He helped us find the right glass railings for our front steps. The house looks beautiful now and all the credit goes to Home-Rail for delivering the quality work as they promised us. They are very focused on meeting their customer's expectations.

We look forward to do more business with Home-Rail in near future and also recommend others to choose Home-Rail without any doubt.

G&S-Mississauga Sept 2, 2014