Integra Mechanical Group Ltd.

11486 Edmonton AB T5S 2Y3
Integra Mechanical Group Ltd.

Review for Integra Mechanical Group Ltd.

slefleur
slefleur

Caused a Disaster

I needed the pump to my furnace replaced. They sent someone that also convinced me that I needed the Pressure valve changed. I changed both . 2 months later both parts they replaced were leaking water causing a flood in my basement as well as the Pressure on my furnace to rise to above 60PSI. They sent someone to make the repairs. He repaired only the pressure valve and told me I needed to change the seal to the brand new pump. Also decided to disconnect my boiler as he deemed it "unsafe" and wanted me to buy a new one. He refused to reconnect it and left me in -7C weather with no heat. I had to call in a new repair man to re connect the boiler. Likely will have to take them to court. I would not by any circumstances call this company.

More about Integra Mechanical Group Ltd.

Integra Mechanical is a leading HVAC repair and maintenance service provider specialized in commercial and light industrial environments. Integra Mechanical is an Alberta based HVAC repair service company specialized in servicing and maintaining make up air units, industrial part washers, water heaters, industrial ovens, industrial furnaces, etc. Company's HVAC solutions ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?