Garage Door Repair Levittown

Garage Doors & Hardware
94 Gardiners Ave Levittown NY 11756
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Levittown  >  Garage Door Repair Levittown

Reviews for Garage Door Repair Levittown

Sean Moore from Levittown
Sean Moore from Levittown
1 review Levittown, NY

Our children are safe now

We were away for a long vacation and had a cousin staying in our house. He informed us that there were some overhead garage door problems, so we called this garage door company to take a look. It turned out that the wiring of the sensors had come off and the reverse mechanism was malfunctioning. Thankfully their proficient crewhandled the problem fast and our safety wasn't compromised.

Duane D. Wilkerson from Levittown
Duane D. Wilkerson from Levittown
1 review Levittown, PA

Very understanding!

We have an old and faulty garage door, but my father didn’t want to have it replaced. Annoyed with the noise it created every time I parked my car, I called this company for some garage door maintenance. They said it would be better to replace it with a new door, but still understood my father's decision. They even gave us a great price!

More about Garage Door Repair Levittown

Garage door service provider in Levittown, New York, are all committed to bringing only the high quality solutions to you. Fixes garage springs and even do garage door installation.