Bathroom Renovation

289-716-6885
Willow Drive
Georgina
L4P

This company did a great job making my dreams come true. I came into the project idea not fully knowing what I wanted and Cody, the owner of the business, was right there by my side to give me suggestions on products, backed up by prices and ideas he has seen in his past experience. He went above and beyond my expectations when he took the initiative to give me design ideas he thought would look great. It was great working with Cody and his crew because WE had a vision of how amazing this project could turn out and Great White North didn't prove me wrong.

Things were done in a timely fashion due to the owners straight forward attitude and initiative. Although he had another job on the go,I always felt like I could contact him and my questions and concerns would be answered asap.
The crew is hard working and never stops.

This isn't only a review of the company, this is a great big thank you letter to Great White North Contracting.

More about Great White North Contracting

A fully equiped company with the experience and man power to make all your renovation dreams come true.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in WILLOW BEACH?