Garage Door Repair Canoga Park

Garage Doors & Hardware
7131 Avenue B30 Canoga Park CA 91303
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Los Angeles  >  Garage Door Repair Canoga Park

Reviews for Garage Door Repair Canoga Park

Kirk Yates from Los Angeles
1 review Los Angeles, CA

Convenience is one thing, but we wanted a garage door that would make our life easier without straining our pocket strings too much. We finally found our economical buy at Garage Door Company where we were given a detailed product presentation about their full range and were free to choose from a wide variety within the price range we had in mind.

Willie Turner from Los Angeles
1 review Los Angeles, CA

I called different garage door companies to get a quote for my garage door installation. This company had the most competitive cost, plus the person whom I talked to was very nice, helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to answer all my questions. I hired them to do the installation and top notch service was given in a timely manner.

More about Garage Door Repair Canoga Park

Magnificent garage door contractor in Canoga Park, California. Does multitude of garage door repairs and installations like door light switch. No need to do garage door repair do it yourself.