Crown Furniture Repairs

Furniture Refinish & Repair
2312-2318 Marine Drive Oakville ON L6L1C3
HomeStars  >  Furniture Refinish & Repair in Oakville  >  Crown Furniture Repairs

Review for Crown Furniture Repairs

Squirrel Girl from Oakville

I first met Kevin when I moved from Florida to Oakville and the moving company damaged quite a bit of really nice furniture. I thought it was ruined. They sent Kevin out and he did an amazing job. It's hard to tell there was ever any damage on some of the pieces. I called him back recently just to take care of some things that weren't damaged due to the move but simply wear and tear. He is truly talented and with 28 years experience it shows. I am really grateful for expertise and I highly recommend him.

Thanks for the positive feedback .Take care