Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

6800 KITIMAT RD Mississauga ON L5N 5M1

Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Steve from Vaughan
Steve from Vaughan

Top Fill Insulation

I called several companies to get my attic insulation topped up. Eco Comfort was the ONLY company that came to my how to provide a quote. Everyone else just wanted approximate sq. footage to provide a quote.

Eco Comfort did a bunch of other things as part of their package like the installation of the rafter vents along the soffits. They also provide multiple photographs for me for the before and after process.

I probably won't know how much of effect this made on my heating bill until next winter but these guys did a great job and clean up.

On my energy audit post installation, the inspector commented on the amazing job Eco Comfort did with the insulation.

Thank you so much for your review! Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we always ensure that each customer is 100% happy with the job done in their homes - we're happy to hear about your experience! Thanks again!

D Fairclough from Oakville
D Fairclough from Oakville

Great service for attic insulation

Excellent from the quick response to my initial call for a quote on attic insulation to having Arnold conduct a thorough inspection and competitive quote to the crew that were here doing the job who were polite, swift, thorough and great clean up. Given photos of the work after, I could not be happier with their professionalism. Highly recommend.

Hi Dewi, thank you for your review! We love hearing back from our happy customers, and we're glad that you are completely satisfied with the work done in your home! Thanks again and enjoy your freshly insulated home!

Len
Len
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Attic insulation and mould removal

must say outs off to Echo comfort insulation and contracting literally from when Patrick arrived to do the quote and consultation I was impressed. I had three other contractors come before echo comfort and none of them gave me the amount of information detailed information that I received from Patrick of Eco comfort. He gave me all the information I needed for the rebates that the government was offering he even had a list of people that could come in and do the Energy audit as soon as he was done talking to me I knew I was going to commit to them for the work that I needed done in my attic I was even more impressed by the professionalism and the work done by the crew that showed up on site from the before and after pictures to the ease of payment do the cleanup absolutely spectacular if you want to be thoroughly impressed higher this company if you want to be disappointed go with somebody else but I will for sure pass on my information to whom ever asks with very very high reviews.
Regards Leonard Young

We are so happy to hear about your great experience with EcoComfort Insulation! We are committed to providing each and every one of our customers with quality services, and 100% satisfaction - you can count on us to get the job done right!

Thanks again!

Vee
Vee

Great service! Recommend to everyone I know!

Patrick responded to my request for a quote very quickly, and did a thorough inspection of my attic before providing two options. My attic had a mixture of old cellulose (house is 95 years old) and fibreglass batts (haphazardly tossed in a corner of the attic during previous renovations!), resulting in a poorly insulated attic (~R20 per house inspector). Patricks quote was the best I found, and included installing rafter vents and a bathroom duct that was somehow missed in a previous renovation. His team came soon after, rearranged the existing batts and blew in new cellulose to top me up to R60. The team was friendly and quick, and offered to take some pictures so I wouldnt have to crawl up there myself. Im overall very happy with the whole process and the quality of work! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Hey Vee
Thank you for the detailed review! In person attic inspections are key in determining the proper scope of work required, and finding those hidden issues that can be easily missed. We're very happy that we were able to identify all the issues in your attic and make sure they're properly addressed.

Enjoy your freshly insulated home, and thank you for your business!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

insulation

ECO Comfort recently updated our attic insulation. Everything was completed exactly to schedule, very cleanly done and at a great price.

-$2,000.00

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you, enjoy your summer!

Andrey in Toronto
Andrey in Toronto

Attic Insulation North York

Very professional. Service continued even after being paid in full. Most of the contractors will just ignore and disappear, but not this company. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your review! Honesty and transparency is always at the forefront of our values. Enjoy your newly insulated home!

Giovanni in Ajax
Giovanni in Ajax

Attic insulation

Great company. I recently had EcoComfort upgrade my attic insulation. Patrick came in to inspect the attic and give me a quote. He provided a very detailed quote, explaining all the work that he was going to do.
Actual work was carried out a week later. The crew did an excellent job adding ventilation baffles, fiberglass insulation and topping up blown-in Cellulose insulation.
They are very efficient and organized. Vacuumed up before leaving. I highly recommend their services.

Thank you for your review! We always ensure all of our customers are 100% happy with the work done in their homes - warranty included! We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with our company!

Siu
Siu

Attic Insulation and Mold Remediation

We had an ongoing issue with condensation and mold for a few years. Several companies were contacted (including roofers and other mold remediation companies) but we decided to go with Eco Comfort for insulation and mold remediation because they were very helpful with their assessments and advice.

They completed the insulation job very smoothly. We're in a townhouse and the job was completed in a few hours. They also noticed a turbine vent that we had set up on the rooftop was partially blocked so they helped cut out more space for it. They did mold remediation as well on some affected areas of wood. Their service and communications were prompt and professional. They were very well organized and gave detailed price breakdowns of the work. The work and clean up was completed in a professional and timely manner. We were very satisfied with their work and service and would recommend them to our friends and family. Thank you Eco Comfort!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re happy to hear that you are satisfied with the work done in your home and that we have upheld our great customer service and excellent work quality. You can count on us to get the work done right! Thanks again, and enjoy the benefits of your newly insulated attic!

yummyapple88 in Oakville
yummyapple88 in Oakville

Attic insulation and mold remediation.

The crew members are friendly and hard working.The service is excellent and the company highly recommended.

Thank you so much! We appreciate the review!

Attic insulation and air sealing

I only had 4" of old insulation in my semi-detached attic. Eco Comfort responded to my calls immediately and sent out a representative to take a look at my options and quote within 2 days. Arnold went into the attic, gave a very fair quote to air seal, add soffit vent baffles, and insulate to R60 with cellulose. Arnold also took the time to explain the rebate options that were available to me for doing this work.

On the day of the work, the crew of Tom, Jacob, and Nick arrived on time and were very courteous to me and my house. They were very professional and finished all the work in just over 2 hours. They then took time to make sure they did not leave a mess anywhere.

I am very happy with the work. I would recommend Eco Comfort to anyone.

Thank you very much for your detailed review! We appreciate it very much! We hope you enjoy the benefits of your brand new and insulated attic!

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

YOUR ATTIC EXPERTS.

We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Mould Remediation
- Attic & Roof Inspections

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we are confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.