Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Reviews for Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Shengyao in Toronto
Shengyao in Toronto

Attic insulation upgrade to R60

Excellent job done by Tom and Luis! Arrived on time and finished the work within 4 hours. Today I have the energy auditor came to audit our attic improvement! The auditor said great job!

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Attic Insulation R60 upgrade

I'm very happy with work done by EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting Inc.
Here is my quick assessment:
- Communication with Wojtek Karp was always professional and clear
- Team arrival was on time according to the schedule
- Team members were professional, well organized, efficient and polite
- Job was done perfectly and according to industry standards.
- After team left there were nothing to cleanup: all was perfect

Adibn in North York
Adibn in North York
1 review North York, ON

Attic Insulation - Mold Remediation - Complicated Job

First let me say this was a very professional and honest company. Our attic had some mold issues occurring due to poor air flow and incorrect insulation installation - which Patrick was able to identify among the 4/5 other INSULATION companies I brought to troubleshoot, and 4-5 other ROOFING companies I brought to troubleshoot. None were able to provide the detailed and honest suggestions that Patrick and his team did. A point I noticed was Patrick, being a pretty tall fella, and our attic being a very low pitch, he actually went into it to identify the issue which was at the perimeter of our attic. This was just for an initial quote, before even getting the job. Thats dedication, bravo. This was all in March. After that. we went back and forth in emails, he catered to every question and request I had with promptness and professionalism! We emailed back and forth for 3 months until I was satisfied. Then in June his team led by Brendan, arrived early, were very professional, would keep us updated at every step and would ask us for permission before commencing anything to ensure we are okay and dont have questions or concerns.

I dont ever right reviews, especially as I am a contractor myself but Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting genuinely is an amazing FAMILY RUN company, and it 100% showed. I'd recommend them all day anyday!!!

Hi Adibn,

Thank you for the great review! We here at EcoComfort take great pride in our work and provide comprehensive service to ensure all your attic needs are fully taken care of! We make sure to work closely with our customers to ensure the best sustainable results. We have very knowledgeable technicians that are detail-oriented and take pride in their work and see through that your attic is a healthy attic! Our crew members are courteous and accommodating, and will leave your home spotless after the work is done. We want to ensure that our customers feel comfortable and confident in the company and work they choose to have done in their homes. As well as make the process easy and accommodating from start to finish. We’re glad we could provide you with a great experience working with us and we equally enjoyed working with you! Enjoy your new insulation and the comfort of your temperature stable home! Thanks again!

Nicki in Toronto
Nicki in Toronto

New attic insulation

Highly recommend EcoComfort, excellent customer service, clean, professional, took pictures of attic prior, during and after the project was done. Extremely satisfied and look forward to the energy savings, thx.

Thank you for your business Nicki! Happy to hear the crew did an awesome job. Enjoy your summer!

Melissa in Vaughan
Melissa in Vaughan
2 reviews Milton, ON

Attic insulation

From the moment I contacted the company for an estimate to the day they completed the work. It took 3 days from start to finish. I chose them based on the competitive price and their efficiency to answer the estimate request. The group showed up early and completed the project in a timely manner and quite professionally. We felt a difference immediately in our upstairs bedrooms that night on one of the hottest days so far. I'd recommend this company in a heartbeat. Thanks so much!

Hey Melissa!
Thanks so much for your review and your business! We always strive to make the process as quick and painless for the homeowner as possible! :)

Giancarlo in Toronto
Giancarlo in Toronto

Attic revamp. Mold remedy.

Patrick and his team at Eco Comfort are stellar. He made the process from quote to finish easy, straight forward and they are extremely informative throughout the process. This company cares about customer service, the staff is extremely knowledgeable on anything attic wise and they did a great job. All good so far. I would highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review! Attics are our speciality and you hired the right people! I'm happy to hear we were able to solve all your attic issues! Thanks again!

DAVID WARNER from Toronto
DAVID WARNER from Toronto

Efficient and Friendly

We opted for have additional insulation installed in the attic. The Ecocomfort team arrived. Not only were they efficient and clearly knew what they were doing, but they did an amazing job of cleaning up afterwards.

Thanks Dave! We appreciate the kind words, I will pass it along to the crew!

jd51-70 in Hamilton
jd51-70 in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Attic insulation upgrade

Very pleased with the work. The crew arrived in the time they were expected and did a fine job. Every question was answered, done in under 2hours and cleaned up promptly. Already recommended them to someone in our neighbourhood. Their price was better than the other 3 firms I contacted.

Hi jd51-70,

We’re so happy to hear about your positive experience with our company! Thanks again for the positive review, and enjoy the benefits of your newly insulated home :)

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

attic insulation

very good service, clean and efficient. job was done in no time. they arrived on time, and explained what they were about to do. little to no noise.
when they were finished, they showed the finished job before closing up.
the difference in the house in only a couple of hours was unbelievable.
well done, I would recomend this company highly to anyone who asks.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re happy to hear that you are satisfied with the work done in your home and that we have upheld our great customer service and excellent work quality. You can count on us to get the work done right! Thanks again, and enjoy the benefits of your newly insulated attic!

Partha in Toronto
Partha in Toronto

Ontime and very good job

They came on time and give a correct estimate and completed the job with good quality. I liked their professionalism. They took care of stairs from getting dirty and cleaned after the job. Electronic billing.

Thanks,
partha

Hi Partha,

Thank you for the great review! We love hearing from our customers, and we are happy to hear that we upheld our great customer service and excellent work quality.

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Your Trusted Attic & Roof specialists!

EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting.
We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation or blown-in Fiberglass
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Attic & Roof Inspections
- Professional Roofing & Leak Repairs

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.