Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Reviews for Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Linda bright from Brampton
Linda bright from Brampton

Attic Insulation

Considering how frigid the temperatures have been in the GTA this past January, 2019, we were in need of additional insulation in our attic due to ice damming.
We contacted this company and I spoke with Mark. I greatly appreciated the extended time and patience Mark spent on the phone with me answering all my questions and concerns such as how much insulation we would need, what type, price etc.
The three young men, Luis , Brandon and Paul that came out to do the job were very polite and professional. They were prompt and quick in applying the blown-in insulation. They had my husband peeped his head up into the attic after they were done and he was impressed with the job done. He said the contrast was night and day as to what insulation was in the attic prior to what is up there now . He said it was evenly distributed and very full .
The house is toasty now with the furnace on . It is holding the heat on our main floor much better without the loss going out through the attic as before

Hi Linda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive and detailed review! Adding insulation to your attic is such a simple but effective home upgrade - we're happy to hear about the difference it has made in your home, and about your experience with our company! I'll be sure to send along your words to the crew - thanks again for the review and for choosing EcoComfort!

damon007
damon007

Dining room renovation

Very polite and professional workers. They arrived on time and left the premises in a clean state.
The job was completed very quickly and I was very satisfied with the quality of the work.
I will definitely recommend Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting to friends and family.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Quick, courteous, overall very professional!

We had Eco Comfort supply new blow-in insulation for our attic, plus checking for any issues and insulating our attic hatch. We're a semi-detached house and they provided a discount for doing both sides together.

The overall job was completed quickly and without incident, with the team doing clean-up after. And they had good feedback on some renovations that had been previously done that cut into the attic.

Very happy with the experience, would recommend!

Hi Daniel, thanks for the review! We are committed to always providing the best services and to have every customer be 100% satisfied with the work done in their attic. Thanks for choosing EcoComfort, we appreciate the recommendation!

Henry C in Mississauga
Henry C in Mississauga

Attic cellulose insulation from R12 to R60 - excellect !

Eco Comfort provided fast, efficient, and friendly service for getting our attic cellulose insulation from R12 to R60.
I would definitely recommend Eco Comfort service for attic cellulose insulation, for their fast quote and schedule for installation.

Hi Henry, thank you very much for your review! We always love hearing back from happy customers. Thanks again, it was a pleasure!

Shaida in Toronto
Shaida in Toronto

Attic Insualtion

Phoned a few companies before I found this one. Quick clean service, good price and the Enbridge Energy inspector commented on the excellent insulation done by Eco Comfort.
Highly recommend this company for all your insulation needs.

Hi Shaida, thanks for your review! With EcoComfort, you can always count on a job being done properly! Thanks again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic insulation

The service was quick and prompt.

Brandon also emailed me some pictures of the finished work.

I would also like to say that Patrick was very friendly and professional when he was at my home providing a quote.

He also showed me pictures, of the existing attic insulation, and explained in detail what was covered in the quote.

I will recommend your company in the future.

Thank you for your review, and thank you for choosing EcoComfort!

Alexander in Oakville
Alexander in Oakville

Attic Insulation Done Right

I hired EcoComfort Insulation in March 2019 to insulate my about 1000 sq. ft. attic to R60 level. It was a pleasure to deal with the company at all stages of the process from getting a sales quote all the way to clean up of work site.
Major advantages of working with this company were:

1. The price was $400 lower than the other reputable company in the area provided

2. All my demands and conditions were seriously discussed and either accepted, or I was convinced to do the work the way the company offered ( not “you don’t need it” or “sorry we don’t do it this way” attitude we unfortunately see so often these days)

3. Their appointment schedule was much more open than with the competitors. We managed to get an appointment the next week after we committed to the project.

4. Crew was on site on time, and it was easy to see that workers have a lot of experience. Also, they were trying make as little mess as possible and cleaned the site up after the work was done. The entire process of installation of rafter vents, air sealing, and cellulose installation took less than 3 hours.

5. I inspected the attic after installation of rafter vents and air sealing and was very pleased with high quality of work and attention to important details.

6. Payment was required after job completion and after my inspection and satisfaction

Overall, I would highly recommend this company for your attic insulation and ventilation projects.

Hi Alexander, thank you for taking the time to write us such a detailed and positive review! We are confident in our ability to always provide exactly what our customers are looking for - high quality, professional services - at reasonable prices, and we always ensure that each of our clients is 100% satisfied. We're glad this was reflected in your experience in our company, thank you for choosing EcoComfort, and thank you for the recommendation!

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Attic Insulation

I was noticing significant heat loss in my home and wanted to top up my current insulation. Patrick from EcoComfort quickly set up an appointment to view the home and provided a detailed quote that was emailed on the spot. We were able to make a booking at a time convenient for my project. The installation team was honest and tidy with their work. Our home is much warmer now!

Hi Aaron, we're so happy to hear about your experience with our company and the services we provide! We appreciate the review!

chris
chris

Good communication, and no surprises

The crew was very professional, and the project leader was very clear in explaining everything and answering my questions. My wife and I were impressed with his professionalism, service, and knowledge.

Communication with Patrick at head office was excellent and very quick.

Hi Chris, we're so happy to hear about your great experience with our company! We always work hard to make sure every one of our clients is 100% satisfied. Thank you for your review!

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Fabulous job - Attic Insulation Top Up

We contacted several insulation companies for quotes (5+) and EcoComfort was the ONLY to respond promptly, or even respond at all! They offered a free quote which got booked that week, and when we were happy with the quote - the work was booked for the following week, which we were very pleased about. They also noted some issues with our bathroom vent and were able to correct it so it is to code now. The gentlemen did the work today - finished in less than 3 hours. They were very clean and did a great job. I would recommend this company to anyone. Our house has never been cozier and our bathroom vent works amazing!

Hi Catherine, thank you so much for your review! We're glad we were able to ensure satisfaction with the project, thank you so much for choosing EcoComfort!

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Your Trusted Attic & Roof specialists!

EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting.
We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation or blown-in Fiberglass
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Attic & Roof Inspections
- Professional Roofing & Leak Repairs

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.