Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Reviews for Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

George
George

Attic Insulation

When you read other peoples' comments, you tend to think it's a little exaggerated. In this case, Patrick, who came to do the initial consultation and quote, was very polite and thorough. He explained both options available, topping up the existing attic insulation, or removing and replacing the insulation. He showed me pictures to let me see for myself the condition of the existing insulation.
When Brandon and Daniel came to do the job, they were polite and explained the process step by step. When completed, they cleaned up everything, it looked like no one had even been there. Brandon then showed me the before and after pictures and I could see for myself what a great job they did.
We were extremely happy on how they worked and represented the company. We have noticed a big improvement in the temperature of the 2nd level since the completion of the job.
We would highly recommend Eco-Comfort to one and all.

Attic insulation

They are very professional. They answered all of my questions and did what I asked. I was very happy with their service and have recommended them to my colleagues and family.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Attic Insulation

Great work, they make sure that the area was cleaned when they were finished,

They were late but got the Job done in a timely manner

Naseer
Naseer
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Attic insulation

Very responsive on email and homestars and gave a reasonable quote. Arrived as scheduled and job was done quickly and professionally.
They installed baffles, blown in insulation and a bathroom vent.

Quin
Quin

Attic Insulation Upgrade

Your crew just finished up here and let me say I was impressed with their work, friendliness, and attitude.

They put tarps down to make sure there was no mess, you would not even know they had been here! They cleaned up after the work, helped me put my entertainment unit back in place and even put the screen back in my window. Definitely a 5 star rating for your company.

I would not hesitate to recommend EcoComfort to any of my friends and neighbours.

Cecil
Cecil
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Attic inslation

Attic insulation was done well and done quickly. The guys that came to work on insulation were friendly and hardworking, and cleaned up after themselves. Everything looked properly done upon inspection. Not the cheapest around as they charge a minimum flat rate for smaller attics, but also not the most expensive as they are priced reasonable for what were included.

Hi Cecil,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re happy to hear that you are satisfied with the work done in your home and that we have upheld our great customer service and excellent work quality. You can count on us to get the work done right! Thanks again, and enjoy the benefits of your newly insulated attic!

Ilayna Harris
Ilayna Harris

They were prompt and professional

They contacted us very fast. Gave us the price and came on time. They were professional all ways around. They cleaned up after themselves and we were very satisfied.

We will hire them again if we need insulation again.

Hi Ilayna,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! We are happy to hear that we have provided you with such a great experience with our company and that we have upheld our great customer service and excellent work quality. We want to ensure that our customers feel comfortable and confident in the company and work they choose to have done in their home. As well as make the process easy and accommodating from start to finish. You can count on us to get the work done right!
We’re so glad we could provide you with a great experience working with us and we equally enjoyed working with you!
Thanks again!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Attic Blown-in Insulation

Very happy with the overall service provided from Eco Comfort Insulation. Right from the beginning the estimate was clear and concise and the package they offered included everything I needed for attic insulation top up. The team showed up on time and did a great job explaining the process as well as making sure everything was cleaned and vacuumed after they were done. Overall very professional and definitely recommend for your insulation needs.

Thanks!

Thank you for the great review! We here at EcoComfort take great pride in our work and provide comprehensive service to ensure all your attic needs are fully taken care of! We make sure to work closely with our customers to ensure the best sustainable results leaving our customers feeling confident and comfortable in the quality of work and service they are receiving. We have very knowledgeable technicians that take pride in their work and see through that your attic is a healthy attic! We’re glad we could provide you with a great experience working with us and we equally enjoyed working with you! Enjoy your new insulation and the comfort of your temperature stable home! Thanks again!

Attic insulatio

I decided to go with Eco comfort company for the professional skill of the Wojtek, who pointed out the loose wires and improper exhaust pipes for exhaust fans from washrooms. Although I had to spent extra money both for calling electrician first and fixing the loose wires in a junction box and then adding two vents and insulated pipe for exhausts.
I am quite satisfied with the job done by Brandon and his colleauge for insulation. We are definitely feeling less heat coming down now.

Thank you for your review, and thank you for choosing us

Andrea Kirkham in Mississauga
Andrea Kirkham in Mississauga

attic insulation

The crew was very professional and polite. The work was done efficiently. They cleaned up after they were finished. I'm glad I chose Eco Comfort for this job. I definitely recommend Eco Comfort for insulation work.

Hi Andrea,

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Your Trusted Attic & Roof specialists!

EcoComfort Insulation & Contracting.
We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation or blown-in Fiberglass
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Attic & Roof Inspections
- Professional Roofing & Leak Repairs

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.